Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah how much do you bet she went there with her mum? Seems a bit like armchair psychology but she is quite predictable...

Glad we all agree on Disney. I remember how exciting it was when a kid in my class would get to go from London to Disneyland Paris and how jealous everyone else was . Only a few of the super lucky kids with richer parents might go to Florida, once.
I never knew anyone to go to California. But i think that’s so much better honestly. I was never allowed to go to any Disney Park but almost wet myself with excitement at legoland Windsor. It’s all about the levels of expectation.
On today's stories she's posted in front of the castle saying 'Home' and also saying Darcy's favourite ride is small world 'just like her Grandma Jane' .... I want to understand that it's a fun experience, but she did this already to coincide with all the trauma anniversaries which came up. It feels weird now. But still she's living her best life going to disney twice and week so... different folks different boats.

Reactions: 2
On today's stories she's posted in front of the castle saying 'Home' and also saying Darcy's favourite ride is small world 'just like her Grandma Jane' .... I want to understand that it's a fun experience, but she did this already to coincide with all the trauma anniversaries which came up. It feels weird now. But still she's living her best life going to disney twice and week so... different folks different boats.
Oh ok, wow. That explains so much. Clearly it was a place she remembers being happy as a child - possibly one of her last happy childhood memories. It’s very sad. She’s obviously still traumatised from what she went through- not surprising. She should really be having weekly counselling to process it all.
And it’s nice that she can make new memories with her daughter there. The thing is, I hope she doesn’t share any of her trauma with Darcy, because sometimes when you haven’t dealt with it fully yourself it can be hard to manage, especially at a emotionally triggering place like that. And children react strongly to exposure to stuff like that from parents, it can impact them long term.

Reactions: 11
She’s been in Therapy for ages but it doesn’t seem to be working.

Perhaps it’s because she might be coming close to the age her mother died? My husband’s dad died young and he hated reaching that age.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Perhaps it’s because she might be coming close to the age her mother died? My husband’s dad died young and he hated reaching that age.
That could be it. As much as she annoys me, I feel for Louise. She is is obviously very damaged from her childhood.

Reactions: 12
That could be it. As much as she annoys me, I feel for Louise. She is is obviously very damaged from her childhood.
For sure. Losing a parent at a young age is bad enough but what she went through after is horrific.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
For sure. Losing a parent at a young age is bad enough but what she went through after is horrific.
My husband went through similar with his step mum. He just gets on with life. He doesn't like to think back on the past which is why he would never go to Therapy as he's able to keep it in the back of his mind and felt Therapy would just remind him of all the crap things he went through. I see his point.

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thinks Disney would be hell on Earth? Maybe it's because I don't have children or never really got the Disney obsession but I can't really imagine anywhere worse 😂 I've always found it really strange when adults were obsessed with it, like when Carrie Hope Fletcher cries when she sees the castle
I always thought the same till I had a child and now woudl love to take mine

Reactions: 3
She posted a video on the exact age to the day of Darcy that Louise was the day her mother passed away.

I think Louise has been suspended in a child like state stemming from the passing of her mother and her dad marrying the step mum very quickly afterwards then the abuse she suffered. That would screw up any child, I think she needed therapy as a child that she didn’t get. We see it all the time on her videos, she’s emotional, fragile, gets upset easily and is quite sensitive. These are all child like qualities. She publicly shames her dad any chance she gets as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Link for the video.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
No doubt she paid for the cousin’s wife and her daughter to go on this trip so the cousin’s wife is obviously the paid photographer and just has to put up or shut up seeing as she got a freebie!

Reactions: 7
Have you seen on her facebook she s written an article on BBC bitesize on how to survive the school year. She is so far from the average normal mum with a school age child. She has a bloody nanny, a child she only has to do 50% of the school year with, the child's dad is a teacher at the school her child goes to do no doubt knows and does more than she does!. but hey another step on the road to being boss lady serious writer, moving away from vlogging yanno!

Reactions: 14
Have you seen on her facebook she s written an article on BBC bitesize on how to survive the school year. She is so far from the average normal mum with a school age child. She has a bloody nanny, a child she only has to do 50% of the school year with, the child's dad is a teacher at the school her child goes to do no doubt knows and does more than she does!. but hey another step on the road to being boss lady serious writer, moving away from vlogging yanno!
Don’t forget that Darcy goes to private school too. It’s no where near an average mum at all. I know that she gets a discount on Darcys fees because Matt is a teacher there but I wonder if she’ll send Pearl there too. How unfair would it be to send one child and not the other? She more than likely will but she’ll begrudge having to pay the full fees no doubt.

Reactions: 8
I wondered that too and how does Liam feel about it! Fees on the school website £10,688 a year in foundation, yrs 1 ,2 £11,000 then nearly £12 k yr 3 to 6 . That's without the no doubt expensive uniforms and school equipment/ kit required or extras. Assume she would expect Liam to pay half. He might prefer state education but we 'll prob never know and she wears the boss lady trousers in pentland palace !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't get why Louise is working in her bedroom with her assistant and with Katie. She has a study which would be more appropriate plus a living room which is a bit more comfy.

Reactions: 12
Don’t forget that Darcy goes to private school too. It’s no where near an average mum at all. I know that she gets a discount on Darcys fees because Matt is a teacher there but I wonder if she’ll send Pearl there too. How unfair would it be to send one child and not the other? She more than likely will but she’ll begrudge having to pay the full fees no doubt.
And that will be the excuse "darcy is at that school as it makes shareing her with her dad easier, pearls home with us every night so a local school makes the most sense"

Reactions: 4
And that will be the excuse "darcy is at that school as it makes shareing her with her dad easier, pearls home with us every night so a local school makes the most sense"
Think with their age difference they’ll never be at school together anyway? My eldest and youngest were never at school together as the eldest left, the youngest started.

Think with their age difference they’ll never be at school together anyway? My eldest and youngest were never at school together as the eldest left, the youngest started.
I think school she goes to has the secondary school in the same building. School run wise it would be easier for me to take them to the same place if that was an option but then will the nanny still be there when Pearl starts school? More than likely so it will be down to her to do the school run I guess.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.