Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmango

View attachment 50651

Matt and Devon got married. Firstly, Devon’s dress is so poorly fitted around the bust. Secondly, how badly do we feel Louise is fuming right now? Do we think she’ll put pressure on Liam to propose because she HAS to be the best?
I don't really feel like Louise has a reason to be fuming - since the divorce she's met a lovely man and had a beautiful baby girl, published books etc. I recon she's probably happy for them

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Somerville12

VIP Member
But she did a post about the plusses of the toddler / child stage compared to baby stage.... So can't tell if she does or doesnt want another... Though thinking it didn't she def say after Pearl her family was 'complete'... ?? But hey another baby more media opps... Motherandbaby mag weekly articles/ they do buggy reviews etc!!!😅... I had a nosey at the mag website from google.

Plus why doesn't her large garden have a swing set/ climbing frame/ wooden playhouse/ trampoline???? To make the hard days she s on her own easier. There's NOTHING in that huge empty lawn for Darce y or Pearl. She s loaded compared to most people... So many outdoor stuff/ resources .. You can get plastic sheets that are snakes and ladders game , shed that's a Wendy house.... God not rocket science... She could even use that as content... Make a corner a small growing plot...moment some seeds with kids. STOP moaning and enjoy your luxury house/ garden ( how many of your followers are living in cramped houses or with no garden at all) get out in and DO something ... Pay a person to make it a family play area... One tiny toddler kitchen play area alone ... How does that give an 8 yr old outdoor play ??!!!😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Jade33

VIP Member
Putting crisps in your soup isn't a "life hack"!!!!!

And can these people stop using the word hack! Every other video Emily Norris does is a bloody hack video! 😠😠

(No idea why this enrages me so much, it just does! 😂)

• Haha

Picador

As others have said, she’s acting as though she should just be able to rock up any BBC and get a programme. Just because she can whack out a video once a fortnight from her bed doesn’t mean she automatically deserves ‘traditional media’. If she’s serious about it why not intern or do some work experience like the rest of the world would have to.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Did anybody else see her insta story melt down yesterday evening over a weird guy screen shotting her latest picture of Darcy when she was a baby and posting it on his insta grid? His insta grid was full of very pretty young women, some were VERY babyfaced young women 🤢. She was demanding that we all report him and that he removed Darcy's picture. She was calling his a creep etc.
My take on this is that how does she sleep at night knowing that she is putting her children in the position of being looked at in an inappropriate manor?! She really is selling her soul to the devil in this job. They all are really. Even when things like this happen to their children, they still don't change their job. Its baffling to me.
My question is how does Liam sleep at night agreeing to Pearl being plastered all over the internet. My husband is in the same job, he sees first hand what these twisted sickos do, noway on this planet, or any other would he consent to me putting pics up of our child. Noway! Or Matt. They should all be saying it stops now. No excuses.

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
Just seen her post about her Dad and it leaves a weird taste in my mouth. All this gushing saying he’s lovely, he helps me, he does this and that - and then ‘Dad if you stalk my Instagram you’re a good egg most of the time’ - and then - I CAN’T BRING MYSELF TO BE TOO NICE. like, why?! It was a lovely caption, why dredge that up into it? I felt like it was so nasty. Even if it was what she truly felt (and what he had done to her, she has the right to feel like that!) - dredging it up just stamps on all the progress they’ve made for her to be able to forgive him, if that makes sense?
She has a really odd relationship with her dad and the way she shares that online makes me uncomfortable. She loves to throw in passive aggressive digs where she can. If she feels like that towards him (either consciously or subconsciously) then surely it’s best she doesn’t mention it at all? Especially because he doesn’t exactly have an online presence and no way of sharing his side. No matter what’s happened between them in the past, it’s disrespectful and embarrassing for the entire family (Tiyana etc). You’d think after 10 years she would have learned that social media is not the way to be dealing with your issues.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I like the fact that she has kept the gap and is so confident about it. So many people have their teeth done and look ridiculous afterwards plus if its good enough for Madonna

Reactions: 15

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Im glad she addressed what a twat she was last year with her book reaching number 2 in her latest vlog. I think she must still be gutted by her latest reaching number 8 but at least she didnt film herself crying about it and recognised her privilege on even being published. At times I still like Louise like she will admit her faults. I couldnt imagine Zoe or Alfie doing that.

It seems like shes really pushing trying to get another plus size clothing line. I hope she doesnt start begging simply be like she did with strictly.

Louiser

How on earth does a fancy ball help child line? Is that what we’re asked to pay £2 a month for so they can have a posh dinner?! Couldn’t al the money spent on that event gone straight to the charity?!

Gtammy9

She doesn’t want to face any negativity about the cats just as she didn’t with the book. Loving the selective silence. How about keeping quiet when the ACCIDENT with P and the ‘guest’ happened..

Jade33

VIP Member
In regards to the friend who ACCIDENTALLY shut the door on Pearl’s hand...

If I were her/him, I wouldn’t be Louise’s friend any longer the way she’s gone on about it. It’s downright ridiculous. I’m sure they apologized profusely and were besides themselves with embarrassment and grief over the whole thing. I know I would in that same situation.

I’m sure it scared Louise/Liam/Pearl/Said Friend/All in Attendance, but good lord. It was clearly an accident, and Pearl is FINE. These things happen sometimes, and they don’t require a lynch mob to follow. I’m sure the guest felt mortified enough without having the deed plastered over every piece of social media she has access to.

What a piece of work. Other “friends” to Louise should take note.

Also, yes the friend was the one that shut the door, but was no one watching pearl? I dont want to "shame the parent" but hey, she's shaming her friend so why the hell not?!

• Heart

zeatrix83

VIP Member
OMG remember how flustered she was when the nanny had her annual leave and she had to look after Pearl for 2 weeks!! [emoji23][emoji23] She plays the victim too much. I remember when I watched her ‘he dumped me’ video and felt sorry for her a guy called her high maintenance but the way she’s acted over the last 2 years I can see why he called her it. I am really surprised Liam puts up with it all. She treats him like a live in nanny who lives in HER house and has the audacity to eat her minstrels as well.

zeatrix83

VIP Member
So she not only publicly shamed a family member for an small accident but a teenage family member who has Instagram and will have seen that. That is actually disgusting. I think for sure it was a member of Liam’s family. Even if it wasn’t she has form for publicly bashing her own family with her dad anyway. I can’t believe she put it in a magazine too. Glad her mum has stood up for her daughter. I would too like Louise would do if someone ever done that to Darcy online. Bloody ‘sensed the tone and apologetically left’ who the hell does she think she is!!

A friend of mine accidentally smacked my daughter who was 2 at the time across the head with a Wii controller as my daughter toddled behind her, she was absolutely mortified and was really upset that she had hurt my daughter. After a cuddle, a check of her head and an ice pack on her wee bump she was fine but my friend was really upset about it all for days. Accidents happen with little ones and at the time mothers do go into mama bear mode (I did but never once vocalised that to my friend as I was more concerned checking my daughter) but what Louise has done is awful. I am sure she’s never made a mistake in her privileged life!

Sleepyhead

She's been responding to comments a lot recently on her fb posts, asking for peoples postivite things about Monday, no mentions of any of the shitshows going on around her, ww, the child abuse, etc. I was tempted to ask her about how many blooming buggies she's got
On her FB
IMG-5d94348f0380f8dbc32828490622f6e1-V.jpg

GossWhore

VIP Member
Has she NO shame?

Just imagine in any traditional job begging people to like your work?

Email
Subject: Hey good eggs at work!

Hi guys. I finished an article for our department. Did you see it??

I hate to do this. But yeah, I need Money.

It's a shame when you do your job and people don't give you instantaneous praise yaknow?

If you can go give it feedback. But ONLY POSITIVE FEEDBACK. It would mean the worlddddddddd.

If you don't, you're obviously a bad egg. Kidding, but like not realllyyy xxx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14