Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 34173
Someone posted this on her Twitter. Will Lady Louise Pentland respond? Ignore? Delete?

She's been responding to comments a lot recently on her fb posts, asking for peoples postivite things about Monday, no mentions of any of the shitshows going on around her, ww, the child abuse, etc. I was tempted to ask her about how many blooming buggies she's got

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's been responding to comments a lot recently on her fb posts, asking for peoples postivite things about Monday, no mentions of any of the shitshows going on around her, ww, the child abuse, etc. I was tempted to ask her about how many blooming buggies she's got
On her FB
IMG-5d94348f0380f8dbc32828490622f6e1-V.jpg

Reactions: 15
It’s the same when she titles her videos ‘cute’. And ‘mummy day’. [emoji849]

Reactions: 3
"Mummy day" seems so weird. I don't have kids but like if I suddenly decided to call days where I spent time with my parents or brothers, daughter day or sister day it'd not only seem weird because I'm those things everyday but it seems quite self involved. like rather than being like mummy and daughter day, it's about her. I may be nitpicking though. I haven't said anything before but after seeing that caption so many times it's like aren't you a mum everyday?

Reactions: 7
As a PP said - she calls them ‘mummy days’ because to her they aren’t the norm and ARE significant... she ISN’T a mummy 24/7 or chooses not to define herself as ‘mummy’ [if that makes sense?] and it goes to show how far removed she is from everyday life because she has the nanny a majority of the time and Darcy only 50% of the time.. yes I agree it’s an oddly selfish view to take. It’s a focus on Louise the supermum juggling everything rather than her and her kids.

Now this IS nit picky but I can’t stand the Pearl headband she’s wearing in the photo she’s just uploaded on Facebook. I love pearls but as a headband... it looks like she has something growing out of her head! 😧

Reactions: 8
I posted a comment on her goals list fbook post with the link about truthaboutvloggers asking her to watch it,use her influence to talk to Gleam and use her influence to protect those children and her platform. Still there. bet it won't be by the morning.And not to delete my post!😅

Finally watched her latest video. It’s the same old stuff. ‘Mooching’ around a little town/village, running around a play park, showing off things in shops then lying in her soft office watching vlogs. She’s done those types of videos so so much.

I haven’t seen her newest vlog yet. I have to be honest I do enjoy the ‘mooching around a village’ type of vlogs - not that I want to encourage her but I just like to have a nose at all of these places that I know I’ll never experience personally, you know? But what always gets my back up is that her ‘mooching around a village’ is always to... find something, if that makes sense. It can’t be a mooch for the sake of a mooch - to appreciate what is around her (even if that means taking photos for the ‘gram), she always has to find a shop - like in Olney(?) where it was a toyshop (I think?) and the haberdashery. I don’t know why it gets my back up so much, I think it’s just because she’s an ‘influencer’ and gets gifted so much shite that surely she can’t need to go out and get more (especially toys and stuff for the kids). I mean, I get anxious about buying myself new things/clothes now as it is because of the environmental impact, I wish Louise was the same. But what do I know - perhaps it’s difficult to entertain children especially during all these ‘village mooches’ and easier to promise them a trip to the shops?

Reactions: 6
I don't think she actually buys anything on those mooches though? She'll show the toyshop, haberdashery etc and pick things up saying 'Doodles would love that' but you don't see her purchase them. In one mooching vlog I did see her buy some sweets in a sweet shop for Doodles and her friend but I noticed they were really overpriced! She could have got them in a Supermarket a lot cheaper!

So she s off to Edinburgh... I assume for the comedy fringe festival... The mainstream tv desperation continues... I have never seen her post about stand up comedy. My daughter and I go to live gigs/shows all the time so can honestly say it's a family hobby... Louise??? nope it's just another get me on tv jaunt😡

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s going to Maddies wedding ? I know Zoe is...
She hasn’t mentioned Maddie for a while has she? She used to talk about her a lot. Would love to see her go to the wedding though, if she doesn’t I would find that a bit strange

Reactions: 2
Begging to be on tv again 🙄 not sure what advice she’s getting but surely that’s the wrong way about it

Horrendous eye makeup again...

Something about the new video ditl of a toddler just gives me the impression she doesn’t enjoy it at all 😔

IMG_2345.JPG

Oh it’s so cringy!!

About the wedding she mentioned in her latest vlog she will be attending a wedding this Sunday so will be doing a q&a video. Her YT uploads are random and erratic. She has dropped the ball with it. I liked when she did uploads on Wednesday and Sunday. Maybe it’s because I like a routine and don’t like spontaneity. I am just a boring old fart tbh. [emoji23]

Reactions: 8
No wonder she s gone back to pink... She 'll be back to sprinkleofglitter name as it's more catchy and tv marketable... Or so she thinks. And the back to banging on about Plus size style. She s after a fashion style slot on this morning or such like.

Thought she liked hand washing up!!!!! She was flogging fairy washing up liquid couple of weeks aho. Oh so fickle😡

• Wow
View attachment 34635

Oh it’s so cringy!!

About the wedding she mentioned in her latest vlog she will be attending a wedding this Sunday so will be doing a q&a video. Her YT uploads are random and erratic. She has dropped the ball with it. I liked when she did uploads on Wednesday and Sunday. Maybe it’s because I like a routine and don’t like spontaneity. I am just a boring old fart tbh. [emoji23]
This cringey begging is probably a major part of why TV industry is roundly ignoring her efforts to get on tv.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.