Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somerville12

VIP Member
Have you seen on her facebook she s written an article on BBC bitesize on how to survive the school year. She is so far from the average normal mum with a school age child. She has a bloody nanny, a child she only has to do 50% of the school year with, the child's dad is a teacher at the school her child goes to do no doubt knows and does more than she does!. but hey another step on the road to being boss lady serious writer, moving away from vlogging yanno!

Reactions: 14
Laughed at her insta stories this afternoon. “Today has been one of those parenting days that has ended me, not one of those days when I think my kids are lovely and easy” from what she’s posted of the day the girls have been fine/pleasant, it seems like she hates having to be active and engaged with them (as par for soft play!) and therefore it’s ‘not easy!’
"parenting day" why not just say day? why does she always talk like she isn't a parent everyday?

OliviaPope

Louise has been very pro Facebook lately. Not sure if it is just diversifying or if there is an actual paid relationship. But her post today set off my spidey senses but no declaration or #ad #spon etc. Does anyone know for sure?

View attachment 43573
FB paid her £60K to be an ambassador. She would have more luck trying to bring Bebo back to life than FB!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Just seen her instagram post..
she deffo is playing one up manship here! So darcy will be talking about daddies wedding cause she will be so excited.... but Louise don’t want that so bam she books Disneyland for the week after her dad gets married... WOW couldn’t have made it more obvious... well she coulda booked her own wedding for this week I guess hahahaha

• Haha
  • Sad

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Esther is bloody brilliant. I feel like she brought Louise down a peg or two and was really... normal, lol, in compared to Louise. There’d been trouble brewing between them for a few months though before the Lidl Turkey thing, I think - based on the NYC vlog especially when you could tell Esther was just, done. I’d love to know what has gone on behind the scenes between the two of them purely on nosiness 😁 if Esther is in Louise's weekly vlogs I tend to watch them because I think Esther is fab.

Picador

More fantastic tips from Louise on her instagram- apparently coliseums are not particularly well suited for pushchairs! Well I never!

• Haha

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I’ve just noticed her latest ‘bonus’ video (oh how you spoil us Louise giving us little bonus videos) was actually a paid partnership ad. I haven’t watched it yet but just noticed the AD in the title and then saw on her Instagram she was doing her ad on there to promote indesit and from the looks of it for a new dishwasher from them as well. They gave her a brand new washing machine and tumble dryer too when her other ones (I refuse to say old ones as it isn’t old) was only like 2/3 years old and then she gave them to her cousin. I’d rather donate them to a women’s refuge charity than give it to my cousin.

It’s this type of stuff, being given all these things that makes Louise think she’s entitled to be on tv. She totally reminds me of Veruca Salt from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. ‘I want it NOW!’ Ironically Louise keeps going on about good eggs when Verucas demise was she was deemed a ‘bad egg’ and went down the chute. [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha

willow2012

I don’t understand why influencers / youtubers / etc like Louise post something like ‘I’m so sad I lost this sentimental thing at the airport and they can’t find it’ and continue to update you on it (like on her insta story today) but make it SO vague... if you’re gonna tell us you’re sad etc just tell us what it was!!! Just makes it seem like attention seeking, telling half the story and describing it without actually explaining the situation what’s the point

Lilu22

VIP Member
Just noticed on her insta it says “UK #1 parenting vlogger”... Who gave her that title?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

LilyLouise

"parenting day" why not just say day? why does she always talk like she isn't a parent everyday?
Because she’s not really, not in the way your average parents are.

She has so much help that it’s a shock when she has to actively engage with them as any “normal” mother/father would— 24/7, no breaks, no/minimal support.

It’s pretty pitiful, and it doesn’t end with just parenting. She’s like this with everything— every little thing is hard work for her. She’s just one of “those” people. Woe is me. So BUSY, even when not busy. Can’t imagine having to do anything on top of what she already does. Always needing help and support. Dependent. (Can you tell I know people like this in real life? Ugh [emoji58])

I can’t deal. I just don’t have the patience.

Milehammer

That picture is terrifying, she looks awful!!! Must be her horrible personality shining through.

Momma1

All about clever marketing and image! Simple, fools and their moe eye and all that! Sadly a lot of people get into debt trying to keep up, not necessarily out of looking the part, but because they somehow feel ( due to instagram) that they are failing by not having all the latest ‘must haves’! What they don’t always realise I’d that the stuff has been gifted and they are basically being sold too.
When I first found all these youtubersa at 2014 I thought I'm doing everything wrong in my life, I didn't have mac or urban decay (which every youtuber promoted at the time) nor I had the money to buy any of that expensive crap and I felt very much like a failure and could not understand how they can all afford that. Slowly I realised they having it all gifted. But for few months I thought it was the norm and I was sooo behind in life. I was 25 at the time so imagine what it must do to teenagers when they're sensitive to what their peers have etc... Madness

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I think she treats Darcy the way she does out of guilt and fear. Guilt that she was an only child for so long and now feels bad that she has to split her time and fear because her mum died so young and she has said quite a few times how Darcy is now at the age Louise was when her mum passed away. I do get it but it’s so damaging. Louise would be a therapists dream [emoji51]
I admit I spoiled my daughter when her father and I split. She was only 18 months at the time and I felt horrible he wasn’t there anymore. (Long story short, he did everything for her. A bit mentally abusive, said I was a bad mum when she was only a week old because I had a lie down when she was asleep. He wouldn’t let me do things with her when he got home from work and at weekends, said I was doing it wrong so I didn’t have much of a bond with her. She hated me bathing her and putting her to bed etc and would scream for him all the time. It was pretty soul destroying for that first year it was just us) I over compensated by buying her lots of things. If I had the money I probably would have took her to Disney too. I had to be both a mum and a dad to her while trying hard to bond at the same time

That single mum guilt can eat away at you. My daughters dad moved back to his parents 40 miles away and didn’t drive (he still doesn’t and still lives there too 10 years later) so she didn’t see him much. Now she sees him 4 days a month (completely his choice btw, I have suggested more but it doesn’t fit into his schedule he says) and she misses him. I’ve had to hug her while she’s cried because he hasn’t called her when he said he would, he doesn’t reply to her WhatsApp messages, etc. So I get so so annoyed when Louise says how horrible it is to have 50/50 with Matt. Darcy doesn’t have that heartbreak my daughter has, she has regular contact with both parents and has 2 very loving homes.

I’d like to point out that now I have an amazing bond with my daughter, as sad as she is at her dad not being around and contacting her between her fortnightly visits to him it was the best thing for me and her us splitting up. She does not get spoiled anymore either. If I say no to something she’ll go ‘my dad would buy me it if I asked him’ to which I reply ‘ask him for it then’. [emoji23] He says no as well.

She treats Darcy as though her life with Liam and Pearl is an awful thing. That having a live in boyfriend (or as Darcy refers to him ‘your babe’) and a little sister is a terrible thing to happen to a 7 year old. That’s life especially nowadays with so many blended families. Personally I think she wants to one-up Matt and Devon as much as she can.

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Anyone see the post on her story with Saffron? That must have taken a lot of courage and strength (lies) to write that.😂😂 It wasn’t in the slightest bit genuine and you could almost hear her saying it out loud in a sarcastic tone.. Reminded me of a teachers school report on a misbehaving child😂

Also her stand up to cancer campaign photo - bet she was over the moon that the photo would look ‘I’m a celebrity get me out of here’ related and she has asked what everyones first thought was when they saw the photo, obviously to engage with her audience again but to also get them to start linking her to the show (seeing as strictly is never going to happen). Could her response be any more fake again though?😂 She was so obviously hoping for a comment like that.. pretending like it had never crossed her mind🤔

Not sure where the photo disappeared the first time round!🙈
I would kinda like to see her on I’m A Celeb, she definitely would be in hysterical cries when doing the Bushtucker Tasks, I think she would end up being a cross between Gemma Collins and Gillian McKeith. 😂😂

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
It's probaby Eyal from Love Island again. He seems to be her only celeb pal that I can think of! Well if you can call him a celeb?!

CharlieT

My sister and her boyfriend went to see Toy Story and they don’t have any kids. Early 20s so grew up watching it.
Nothing wrong with that. Before I had children I went to the cinema and watched kids films. It's just the fact that she actually has a kid and didn't take her.