Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The school Darcy goes to has a high school part too ( so they could be at the same school. Pearl is two in Jan isn't she? In two years she can go into foundation and nursery at 2there. Website says it's an ind day school for 2 to 18 girls. I agree Pearl will go local.

Reactions: 2
Also... So called one on one time with Darcey.... No... One to one to 2.4 million on her bloody instagram. It's not private mum Darce y quality time... It's give me something to film cos I m running out of content to film ( plus I don't want to be vlogging anymore but have to keep the pentland pounds pouring into sprinkleofglitter business accounts which pays me half a million a year and the business expenses I can take out of my taxable earnings!) Sorry Darcy but that's life... As you 've always known it. You stupid woman you can take holiday from work thank for the child you remind us made you a mum( and earned you this position) 😠

Reactions: 3
What is the BS about ‘mummy Darcy time’ if that was the case she’d put her phone away and stop worrying about the 100 skirt swishing photos! Can you imagine Darcy, come on mummy let’s go on this ride, no sorry Darcy mummy has to get the perfect angle whilst I’m on my tip toes and breathing in so my fans can all tell me how great I look 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Also, if it's meant to be quality 1-1 time, why did she bring her cousins wife and daughter as well?

Let’s not forget when pearl and Liam were allowed to come and Louise stole darcys breakfast for an insta shot
C1AD5F7C-8C2A-456C-8F54-C49A3E9D60DB.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The pose she's doing when shes wearing the leopardprint shorts - it just looks so......odd. Like, I see she's obviously trying to elongate her legs and do something with her tshirt to cover a muffin top or whatever but for someone who professes to be a plus size advocate she doesn't exactly seem to be body confident. Actually the more I look at the photo, the more deranged she looks!

Reactions: 4
The pose she's doing when shes wearing the leopardprint shorts - it just looks so......odd. Like, I see she's obviously trying to elongate her legs and do something with her tshirt to cover a muffin top or whatever but for someone who professes to be a plus size advocate she doesn't exactly seem to be body confident. Actually the more I look at the photo, the more deranged she looks!
Quite frankly, the whole outfit is awful.

I agree! Why does she keep doing that weird pull to the side thing in every outfit? Looks silly.

BBC licence payers spent on this bloody article from a woman with a cleaner, nanny and part time school age child at a school where her father teaches. Lady lardy arse really has no bloody clue... Constant holidays and breaks to recover from her or so so busy silly job which involves jollies to london, being fauned over at lovely buffet and restaurant lunches, and sitting in her lazy sort office, filming one thing a week for her now lazy arse weekly vlog upload!😡

I just clicked on ' wednesday' on the attachment above and it took me straight to the Facebook page it's on. Loads of great comments!

I miss Esther. Esther was such a good influence, a real adult in Louise’s circle and it’s a shame (but also predictable) that they seem to have grown apart

Reactions: 11
I miss Esther. Esther was such a good influence, a real adult in Louise’s circle and it’s a shame (but also predictable) that they seem to have grown apart
Esther is a bleeping Queen, how she put up with Louise for as long as she did I don’t know.

Reactions: 16
Esther is a bleeping Queen, how she put up with Louise for as long as she did I don’t know.
I Dont Know why Elena puts up with Louise. Elena will give up on Louise soon. Elena is too cool for ‘squeaky clean’ Lady Pentland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.