Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmCheese

VIP Member
Oh. My. God. I’m reading Mother & Baby magazine and Louise has written a double page spread... In which she bangs on about her friend trapping Pearl’s finger in a door. The article says that after it happened her guests ‘sensed the tone and apologetically left’! It was an accident! 🙄 Imagine how awful her friend must feel that Louise has written a public insta post and a magazine article about it?! No wonder a lot of Louise’s friendships seem to fizzle out if she treats them like this.

God, while my friends have been ‘on duty’ my kid has accidentally shut her finger in a drawer, bopped her head on the car roof when being put into her seat, tripped over the baby gate and more. I don’t blame my friends and make them leave 😬

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21

SwipeUpSally

Fuck me, she can't even let SOMEONE ELSE'S WEDDING not be about her.

"My @maddiechester is having the wedding of the year today and I would imagine, as she walks down the aisle to her dream man, @joelbarsch, she’s thinking of me and how I kindly blurted, ‘she’s been on a date with some guy in london and she REALLY fancies him!’, to the fit chap in a bar in New York many moons ago who was chatting her up 😬🥂❤.
I like to think it was THAT moment that’s led to the marvellous day we’re all about to have"

I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and believe it's a joke... but we all know she really is that self centred. What a flippin' muppet.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Somerville12

VIP Member
1 mins 9 seconds into mummy day at home😡 why why why WHY do these bloody vloggers think its interesting to watch someone make their huge luxury bed, put in a wash, make friggin porridge?????? Especially when they are doing it in a luxury house ( compared to us normal people doing 40 plus hours a week with no cleaner\ no nanny)

Lazy lady louise... You spout about understanding but you dont. I know you have done some /small amount of charity donate jobs but get out in your local area.. Volunteer, vlog when allowed women's charites, homeless food banks... Show them to promote them!!! stop doing bloody hauls which are just so out of touch with current climate of reduce / reuse. Plus so much in the news about family poverty in the will hols for food. Get your arse out there... Look at it as a new angle for your platform as you 've no book to do, and a nanny too ! Stop the shop shop ...box gifts... Ask gifted for products charities need.
USE YOUR PRlVILEDGED current situation, and lull in media work to do something good... Educate your sheep... Involve Darce y . This could be your new YouTube / angle.

Reactions: 20

Jade33

VIP Member
She is posting on FB and Twitter that she is NOT pregnant. Repeat NOT pregnant. Please can people be understanding. Eh???

She is on R4s Woman's Hour tomorrow - 'best selling author and mummy blogger'.
To be fair people shouldn't be asking if she's pregnant (not just her but any woman) I had a regular customer at work ask when I'd be having more, as she knew I had a toddler. I'd been off the previous week having a miscarriage at 3 months pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Vee6

VIP Member
Just noticed on her insta it says “UK #1 parenting vlogger”... Who gave her that title?!
I find that title annoying. I don’t think of her as a parenting vlogger at all. I would never go to her channel for tips or anything relating to parenting

Reactions: 19

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
She's mentioned this before, I think people were commenting on her sister's social media negative comments about her mum and Louise addressed it and said that her sister still has a good relationship with her mum.
If this is the case then why on earth would you so publically and regularly mention the abuse. It must be awful for her sister and family to hear. It isn't about raising awareness, it's always a pity party or excuses. It's awful that she's been abused but surely she can use her platform to raise awareness in a delicate way which doesnt make her family look useless and saves her regurgitating the same story which isn't the slightest bit helpful to anyone, including her because she's clearly no better at dealing with it.
Louise, as a NSPC ambassador did not even acknowledge the Saccone Joly (cold showers as punishment for a 2 year old) or her chum BrummyMummy failing to head warnings about her children appearing on adult sites, pictures of her daughter in a swimsuit being accessible to all unsavoury characters.
When you have zero moral integrity, what use is the fame and money...you can’t buy decency!
Not Wilde about helping other children/preventing them going through what you are going on about 30 years later.
You are absolutely right, all for engagement and not awareness.

Jdottt13

Just watching her vlog - I cringed at her rubbing her face to test the softness of a primark cream jumper - I’m sure whoever picked that up after her loved the make up smeared on it 😫😂

• Sick

Kimmyschmidt

I'm bored of the relentless "engage with me" questions on every single post. As if she's really interested in people's comments. And how lovely her community is. It's just so obvious and desperate.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Wow that is the worst outfit I’ve ever seen her in, what on earth is she thinking and who the fuck sells such a hideous dress???

😂😂 Asos! I had it in my hearted bit to see if the price would come down, thought it might look cool with some tights and DMs for the winter. Now I've seen it on her I removed that fucker right out my basket!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

zeatrix83

VIP Member
She got rid of the kittens! :( a minor thing but it still got my back up!
I said on here weeks ago that I knew they were rehomed as she was constantly going on about them then nothing. They just disappeared with no mention of them. I can’t stand people that get pets on a whim then rehome them.

Vee6

VIP Member
So if she has a nanny, a cleaner, a christmas tree decorator, a hair dresser washes her hair, a child at school, and now someone who writes her instagram posts, what is she actually doing????

cherry198

VIP Member
This cringey begging is probably a major part of why TV industry is roundly ignoring her efforts to get on tv.
Her desperation is so cringey.If you want to work in tv/radio Louise then you need to fucking work for it.They don’t just hand out these opportunities to anyone off the street.She has a sense of entitlement about her like she’s owed something and it totally rubs me up the wrong way.

• Heart

thenomad

VIP Member
It must be so awkward for Louise to get all these Zoe-related questions. I don’t get why she doesn’t just come out and say they’re not ‘chummies’ anymore and that sometimes friendships don’t hold up over time and people move on. Life happens.

Both of them playing dumb and pretending everything is fine while actively avoiding each other and not speaking speaks volumes about their maturity level.

Reactions: 17

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
I know youtubers/influencers are entitled brats but this on another level. It really is staggering that because she fannies about with a camera she thinks she should be handed a shiny TV career. (now that her 'author' career has tanked)

Louise should realise that how she got where she is on youtube, is the same for TV i.e. being in the right place at the right time, being likable, relateable, have that extra little something about you, and if you are the underdog rising to the top even better - think Rylan for example. Louise is simply none of these things. Maybe she was once, hence her Youtube career but nowadays nope. Not likable or relatable. At all.

Imagine the production meeting: "Do you think that if we got a millionaire vlogger who suffers from lazyitis to battle the odds (get out of bed) to get even richer for basically doing jackshit, the nation will buy it and she can become the next nation's sweetheart?"

*crickets*

You know what Louise, be grateful for what you already have, which is a lot more than us normal folk will ever have and STFU.

• Haha
  • Heart

Little Miss

to be perfectly honest I cannot stand her. I am so annoyed at the fact she says she is an ambassador for the NSPCC for everything she has been through yet she stands by the sacconejolys. How can she just justify standing by them as someone who suffered horrific child abuse.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
I really feel for her dad. His wife died leaving him with a small child. His next wife abused that child. All she ever does is complain about how he was pushy with her, the poor bloke was probably just desperately trying to give her a decent chance with a good education despite all the family had been through, and she has the audacity to point the finger at him for all of her issues. To blame her dad for her pathetic tantrum after the last book's placement in Times bestsellers was cruel. #strongwoman