Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisiemae

I can’t help but feel the way she is with Darcy is damaging in a way. Louise has obviously very lasting scars from her experience of losing her mum and her dad remarrying and having another child. From what she has told us she had a terrible time. I can’t help but feel she’s somewhat demonising Liam and Pearl to Darcy by giving her all of this arranged 1-1 time away from them and making a big song and dance about it. Surely the most healthy thing for Darcy would be to be treated like an equal member of the family unit no different to Pearl? I find it a little odd, like she is projecting her issues onto her daughter. I probably could have worded this more eloquently but I’m exhausted and feeding my baby, I hope everyone gets the idea of what I’m trying to say and hope I don’t come across as insensitive to Louise’s past.

Reactions: 13

cccccccmmmmmmmmm

No what I am saying is that when they are adults they’ll have to juggle things that as adults we all have to juggle. Holidays aren’t always as abundant when you are an adult and have things like a home and a car to run, unexpected bills. I’m not saying she won’t be able to afford it at all but two holidays two weeks apart? Who is she - the queen??
Without wanting to offend, you sound a little bit jealous. I'm not the world's biggest Louise fan, but I can't get on board with criticising her for taking her child on holiday as and when she wants to.

zeatrix83

VIP Member
It’s a redundant title calling herself a parenting vlogger when she has a nanny 4 days a week. I understand that when she was writing her book she needed help with Pearl but the books done, why the need for so much help. Her video of the mum day was a bit of a joke. She spent more time talking to the camera with the kids playing away in the background. Pearl is going to grow up like Darcy did with a camera in her face. To Pearl that’s the normal. Mum always with a camera in her hand talking away to herself.

• Sad

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I think she looks beautiful in her Instagram stories this afternoon :)

Glad to see the return of Esther too. Surprised me that as I thought they’d fallen out for some reason!

Last edited:

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I’ve got a feeling she’s struggling to conceive again from something she said in a previous vlog. I think her asking for people to be understanding is because she’s now realised not everyone falls pregnant easily and so people asking if you’re pregnant can be upsetting to those who are struggling to conceive.
I’ve been thinking the same. She’s said many times in the past that she conceives very easily as she got pregnant with both Darcy and Pearl on the first try. If this is what is going on then I think she’s now realised that not everyone is that lucky. It took me 4 years to have my daughter who is now 11 years old. I didn’t have the money for IVF or private healthcare so we just had to keep trying every month and hope for the best.

• Heart

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I'm surprised she didn't think it was weird asking strangers to save an image of her child in the first place all for her own engagement gains.

I hope this means she will be posting less of the girls from now on. Things like this are awful. I remember reading recently that the woman who played Topanga in boy meets world refuses to show her sons face she said she knows its extra but she signed up to be in the public eye not him.

Stephaninnie

(First time poster, long time lurker)

I wonder how #1 parenting vlogger and weight watchers advocate feels about the recent WW app for children as young as 8? Surely a little bit of conflict of interests there? Would she be happy to introduce D to an app that has before and after pictures of children loosing weight and have her restrict her foods into colour codes? I’d hope not and I’d hope this sees her give up on her half arsed attempt at promoting weight watchers.

• Wow
  • Sad

Milehammer

I confess - I used to really like Louise. She was the first youtuber I ever watched (back when she was married to Matt, Darcy was little and the videos were all filmed sat on her bed in her pink bedroom). I actually can’t stand her now, she comes across as someone who I would hate in real life because she’d be passive aggressive and intimidating. I can’t even look at her insta/Facebook anymore, the desperation makes me uncomfortable. It’s a shame, she seems like an entirely different person from when she started.

Somerville12

VIP Member
Wouldn't be surprised if the "guest" was a friend/ relative of Liam's... As she has said on film.. I have to share my home... Implying/ inferring he is almost a guest himself. God help poor Liam if it was , particularly if a member of his poor family.😩

I find it kind of weird how she wants to try to use her viewers to get her foot in the door. I know she's always done this but when is she going to realise her having an audience doesn't mean she's automatically owed a chance at a completely different job. Her audience doesn't make her suitable for the job it's just a way of being like "look at me! I'm important" but really she isn't owed these opportunities anymore than a normal individual. She needs to stop with thinking just because she has a following that she deserves these chances more. She doesn't

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Her YouTube views are pretty low. It seems the popular ones have her kids in the thumbnail so hence the q&a. Also, questions = engagement
She’s realising viewers prefer her with the kids than on her own. I am really surprised Liam is allowing Pearl to be exposed, Louise posts way more photos and posts with Pearl than she does with Darcy.

The post she made the other day about how horrible shared custody of Darcy is. Darcy gets to see her dad more than most kids in the country who’s parents are separated. Louise should be thankful for that. My 11 year old daughter only sees her dad every second weekend so that’s 4 days out of 30-31 days. That wasn’t my choice that was her dads. Her heart breaks as she misses him so much and it honestly breaks my own heart seeing her so sad and having to console her.

• Sad

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Police, which is why I don’t understand his acceptance over P being on the web, my husband has seen first hand the horrors that are out there, he has always said meme era of the public have no idea how sick those b*****ds are.
I just don’t get it. I was really surprised he took part in the Hello photos as well. Surely working in the police he would want to keep his family and home life private. It isn’t hard to find her address online either. I understand this is her career and has been for many years but I would really be putting my foot down in regards to my child.

Also the ‘weekly’ is a joke. It wasn’t even from this week, it was from 2 weeks ago so how can she call it the weekly.

Reactions: 12

EmCheese

VIP Member
I explained all of this to my husband last night and he said, “why would you bother to post that publically if not to make the person feel bad” my thoughts exactly!

I feel even more annoyed now knowing it was a child who caused the accident and that her Mum has tried to mention how it was unnecessary to call a kid out on Instagram for it but Her Ladyshit has chosen not to publicly respond. Happy enough to tell the world but doesn’t recognise how rubbish she’s made someone feel herself. Then to go one step further and retell it all in a magazine. Just wow.

You’re a lucky man Liam, hope you never bop Pearlie Girls head getting in or out of the car or find her eating floor tapas.

stewpot

Chatty Member
I have left a comment on her instagram regarding SaconneJoly's cold shower abuse and it was deleted.
That sounds about right 🙄 I think it will open a lot of people’s eyes now seeing their favourite ‘influencers’ bury their head in the sand because they are to afraid to damage their image by speaking out! Got to say I personally don’t really like Louise (she’s just not my cup of tea) but for her to claim to be an NSPCC ambassador is laughable after this.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I don't get why Louise is working in her bedroom with her assistant and with Katie. She has a study which would be more appropriate plus a living room which is a bit more comfy.

willow2012

Her latest grid post - again making it about herself. She could have simply said how beautiful the wedding was without mentioning her divorce😂😂😂 oh dear