Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise did do a story thanking Emma for her story about the 10 years
Ha. That sentence. What has become of my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didnt like her make up for her 10 year party thing. It just seemed a lot, the lipstick might have looked better a different colour. I guess it did suit Louises personality as she is very camp. I liked the dress though

Reactions: 3
Just read on Brummy’s thread that Louise mentions Brummy in her latest vlog saying she couldn’t attend as had other plans. She was at some blog thing yesterday in Bracknell!

Where did she mention the cats being relocated or rehomed? I know one of them stopped coming home and she just had one of the bigger cats left

• Wow
She s just so fake and ad money grabbing.... When the deals done , pay spent never mentioned agsin... WW died a death, she ate one packet of sunbites, she s only caked in that clown make up as paid to.... She s like Jerry Maguire... Show me the money. I only work with brands I love is utter bollocks or she'd be sat in her soft with a bag of yummy sunbites with her WW wellbeing app on, meal planning.

Reactions: 4
Just read on Brummy’s thread that Louise mentions Brummy in her latest vlog saying she couldn’t attend as had other plans. She was at some blog thing yesterday in Bracknell!
Was it not on Friday ? She says the same thing about Zoe. What did Zoe do on Friday other than buy the new iPhone she didn’t need and post a picture of her colleagues as different dog breeds? She doesn’t even pretend to be busy !

Reactions: 2
It was on a Friday but Brummy was taking her kids with her on the Saturday morning and they set off early, so it was obviously something she already had booked in before Gleam organised the party for Louise?

I didnt like her make up for her 10 year party thing. It just seemed a lot, the lipstick might have looked better a different colour. I guess it did suit Louises personality as she is very camp. I liked the dress though
Drag queen makeup

Reactions: 8
I didn’t like her look either. I love the eyeshadow but I think it looked too heavy and dark on her eyes, as did the foundation (looked like mud) and lipstick too bright. I don’t even really understand what the party was for. :s

Where did she mention the cats being relocated or rehomed? I know one of them stopped coming home and she just had one of the bigger cats left
She has a pet Instagram, @louisepentlandspets and someone asked her where the kittens were, she responded with that.

Just seen her post about her Dad and it leaves a weird taste in my mouth. All this gushing saying he’s lovely, he helps me, he does this and that - and then ‘Dad if you stalk my Instagram you’re a good egg most of the time’ - and then - I CAN’T BRING MYSELF TO BE TOO NICE. like, why?! It was a lovely caption, why dredge that up into it? I felt like it was so nasty. Even if it was what she truly felt (and what he had done to her, she has the right to feel like that!) - dredging it up just stamps on all the progress they’ve made for her to be able to forgive him, if that makes sense?

Reactions: 9
Drag queen makeup
Yeah it looked terrible. I actually felt bad for her when she said she felt beautiful like that because she was so caked in makeup, she looks much prettier wearing significantly less. But it’s a bit sad she thinks she looks better that covered up.

Reactions: 11
Just seen her post about her Dad and it leaves a weird taste in my mouth. All this gushing saying he’s lovely, he helps me, he does this and that - and then ‘Dad if you stalk my Instagram you’re a good egg most of the time’ - and then - I CAN’T BRING MYSELF TO BE TOO NICE. like, why?! It was a lovely caption, why dredge that up into it? I felt like it was so nasty. Even if it was what she truly felt (and what he had done to her, she has the right to feel like that!) - dredging it up just stamps on all the progress they’ve made for her to be able to forgive him, if that makes sense?
She has a really odd relationship with her dad and the way she shares that online makes me uncomfortable. She loves to throw in passive aggressive digs where she can. If she feels like that towards him (either consciously or subconsciously) then surely it’s best she doesn’t mention it at all? Especially because he doesn’t exactly have an online presence and no way of sharing his side. No matter what’s happened between them in the past, it’s disrespectful and embarrassing for the entire family (Tiyana etc). You’d think after 10 years she would have learned that social media is not the way to be dealing with your issues.

Reactions: 16
She has a really odd relationship with her dad and the way she shares that online makes me uncomfortable. She loves to throw in passive aggressive digs where she can. If she feels like that towards him (either consciously or subconsciously) then surely it’s best she doesn’t mention it at all? Especially because he doesn’t exactly have an online presence and no way of sharing his side. No matter what’s happened between them in the past, it’s disrespectful and embarrassing for the entire family (Tiyana etc). You’d think after 10 years she would have learned that social media is not the way to be dealing with your issues.
You put it across better than I ever could! This, exactly this!

The drag queen look looks terrible on her. She can't really pull it off and it just makes her look tacky and trashy.

I sometimes wonder what Liam makes of her "job". I feel for him when he's dragged to occasions like that and forced to engage with all those social media people who are so..... shallow and disconnected from reality. He seems like such a down-to-earth guy, and he has a normal job, I don't really know how he can stand all of this and still take Louise serious as a person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just wawrched today's vlog.... Personally I think she looked great. But the whole 'event', seemed so shallow and somehow an afterthought. All a bit pretentious and ego fluffing but I suppose the industry is.

Reactions: 2
I really feel for her dad. His wife died leaving him with a small child. His next wife abused that child. All she ever does is complain about how he was pushy with her, the poor bloke was probably just desperately trying to give her a decent chance with a good education despite all the family had been through, and she has the audacity to point the finger at him for all of her issues. To blame her dad for her pathetic tantrum after the last book's placement in Times bestsellers was cruel. #strongwoman

Reactions: 17
I really feel for her dad. His wife died leaving him with a small child. His next wife abused that child. All she ever does is complain about how he was pushy with her, the poor bloke was probably just desperately trying to give her a decent chance with a good education despite all the family had been through, and she has the audacity to point the finger at him for all of her issues. To blame her dad for her pathetic tantrum after the last book's placement in Times bestsellers was cruel. #strongwoman
I totally agree. I feel like at some point you have to take responsibility for your behaviour and without meaning to sound harsh she really should be coping better with her childhood trauma at the age of 33 or however old she is. It’s one thing still being upset over it but it’s another still blaming everyone else around you and using it as an excuse like she does. She really needs to see a therapist, it’s not like she wouldn’t be able to afford one.

I wonder.... Where is the ex wife , abusive step mum who is Tiyana s mother... Does Tiyana still see her mum I wonder... Did she marry and have more children so does T have half siblings... Just ponderings. also wonder about L Iams families thoughts about lazy louise s job, pearl being used to make money for her.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.