Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually exhausting. Such obvious fishing for engagement and ideas about how to make her content more popular.

'Hi everyone, it's starting to feel like autumn now! Is autumn your favourite season? Or perhaps Spring? Why? What's your favourite thing about autumn? Would you like me to do more vlogs about autumn? What's your favourite colour? Is it Pink? Why not? (lolol jk guys) How about Orange? Would you say that you prefer Orange to Blue? Or do you prefer Oranges to Bananas? What about apples? An underrated fruit amiright? It's hard to get your children to eat fruit, right? What are your tips? Do you cut bananas into pieces or do they eat it with the skin on? What's the best way to get banana out of clothes? Should I give Doodles and Puhly Guhl cold showers to clean off the banana? Do you like vlogs about mummy days? Girl boss days? Book tour? Laundry segment? Plus size style? (please give me another deal, SimplyBe, you're such good eggs!!) Do my meatsticks look good in this poncho????'
🤣 Brilliant 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
[emoji1787] Brilliant [emoji1787]
Honestly for a minute I thought I was reading an actual caption from her Instagram! [emoji1787][emoji1787] it’s question overload on every one and all for those engagement numbers only as well. There is no way she’s genuinely interested in what her followers actually think.

Honestly for a minute I thought I was reading an actual caption from her Instagram! [emoji1787][emoji1787] it’s question overload on every one and all for those engagement numbers only as well. There is no way she’s genuinely interested in what her followers actually think.
You can smell the contempt from these Instafloggers who have been told to boost engagement so on every post ask the most childish, fake, inane questions. It makes me cringe so hard. When will people learn that Instafloggers aren’t your friends and they don’t care about their followers.

Unsure if anyone’s already said this and apologies if they have but... is it just me that thinks just because you’re plus size and you’re wearint clothes it doesn’t mean it’s ‘plus size fashion’. Sorry Louise but putting on a jumper and jeans isn’t revolutionary for plus size women, they aren’t gonna look at your post and be inspired by your unreal fashion idea. I’d call it a fashion post if it was something a bit out of the ordinary or special...but to me this just seems like another like way of trying to bag a collaboration with a plus sized retailer.

Reactions: 10
Fishing for another deal with Simply Be. She’s so transparent it’s unreal

Reactions: 5
Im glad she addressed what a twit she was last year with her book reaching number 2 in her latest vlog. I think she must still be gutted by her latest reaching number 8 but at least she didnt film herself crying about it and recognised her privilege on even being published. At times I still like Louise like she will admit her faults. I couldnt imagine Zoe or Alfie doing that.

It seems like shes really pushing trying to get another plus size clothing line. I hope she doesnt start begging simply be like she did with strictly.

Reactions: 15
Im glad she addressed what a twit she was last year with her book reaching number 2 in her latest vlog. I think she must still be gutted by her latest reaching number 8 but at least she didnt film herself crying about it and recognised her privilege on even being published. At times I still like Louise like she will admit her faults. I couldnt imagine Zoe or Alfie doing that.

It seems like shes really pushing trying to get another plus size clothing line. I hope she doesnt start begging simply be like she did with strictly.
Is that the Edinburgh video or the Leeds one? I haven’t watched either of them yet. If she’s admitted it then good on her but she should have addressed it a while ago as she went from talking non stop about it to never mentioning it again.

I sometimes like her then she does something that makes me remember how spoilt she is like feeling lonely this weekend because she has no friends or live in servant, sorry boyfriend to keep her entertained. God forbid she has to keep herself and Pearlie girl entertained by herself.

Reactions: 7

Curious to see what everyone thinks of the circled section above.

I know there’s been speculation about her being pregnant, and perhaps having experienced a loss recently. I think this might point to that.

Thoughts? [emoji848]

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s pregnant or has experienced a loss I just think she’s finding it hard to get pregnant again and maybe she got her period so she’s down because it hasn’t happened again?

Or she just posts stuff for engagement 🤷‍♀️

Just realised why else she's having a down day... She s not on Strictly!!! 😆 honestly she would have been breathless after half a dance in all seriousness. And the melt downs and tears in rehearsals would have been stingy and annoying and not good viewing

Reactions: 6
Just realised why else she's having a down day... She s not on Strictly!!! 😆 honestly she would have been breathless after half a dance in all seriousness. And the melt downs and tears in rehearsals would have been stingy and annoying and not good viewing
Exactly like Gemma Collins when she did DOI!? 😉

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she realises you’re usually asked to join strictly about 4/5 months in advance and can’t tell anyone. Her banging on about it every 5 minutes shows that she wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she realises you’re usually asked to join strictly about 4/5 months in advance and can’t tell anyone. Her banging on about it every 5 minutes shows that she wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret
like the schmodcast

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Curious to see what everyone thinks of the circled section above.

I know there’s been speculation about her being pregnant, and perhaps having experienced a loss recently. I think this might point to that.

Thoughts? [emoji848]

Rainbow emoji hint at a rainbow baby??

Reactions: 6
That would also explain the quite defensive STOP ASKING ME IF I’M PREGNANT I’M NOT thing recently (obviously it’s awful for her if she has had a loss, but she can’t blame people for wondering when she has said in the past that she may want more children).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.