Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got no issue with anyone using a discount code but like..to be in the position she is and to ask for them.. đŸ« đŸ« 
But she is asking for a discount code and will be creating content she is likely will earn money from engagement across her social channels so win win both ways

Reactions: 6
LOL

Trying so hard to be relatable but coming off so ✹insincere and redundant✹ 😂

'tell me, how are you?' is so staged interview with prime minister in an area of poverty during election week coded.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen her stories about no-one turning up for her at school events as her dad didn’t care.

I know her childhood was horrible but she seems to have so much resentment towards him. Has she ever spoken about how difficult it was for her dad losing his wife. I know he moved someone else in very quickly but it could have been a trauma response.. being scared of being alone and or bringing up a child alone? Was it the right choice? No. But she always bangs on about not being perfect and having bad days. She never seems to take into consideration that he lost his wife.

Liam wasn’t a permanent fixture in her life when she fell pregnant and so would have been a big change for Darcy. Something that wasn’t planned? But that’s ok.

Reactions: 17
Jeez Louise (literally) this sort of tit is what therapy is for

View attachment 3030056
Jesus Christ! You’re not the only child to experience this.
my dad died when I was very young. My mum had to provide on her own, she had to work full time, no such thing as popping out for your children’s bits and bobs back in the day. She could never attend anything. I walked home from school alone, I made my own lunches from when I was 7. Do I hold it against her, no. She did what she could, it was a different time. Ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just seen her stories about no-one turning up for her at school events as her dad didn’t care.

I know her childhood was horrible but she seems to have so much resentment towards him. Has she ever spoken about how difficult it was for her dad losing his wife. I know he moved someone else in very quickly but it could have been a trauma response.. being scared of being alone and or bringing up a child alone? Was it the right choice? No. But she always bangs on about not being perfect and having bad days. She never seems to take into consideration that he lost his wife.

Liam wasn’t a permanent fixture in her life when she fell pregnant and so would have been a big change for Darcy. Something that wasn’t planned? But that’s ok.
I wanted to say something about those stories too.
It wasn’t unusual in the 90’s for parents not to be at sports day or plays or for kids not to do loads of extra curriculars. In my peer group the majority of families had both parents working even if mum was just part time in school hours and workplaces then weren’t as flexible as they are now regarding time off to attend school events(I’m not saying all are now just that many are) and people weren’t working from home etc. My parents never came to stuff. It was just normal for that time and she would do well to work on understanding what parts of her childhood were the norm.

I would love to know what her dad thinks about the stuff she posts about him, Of course her childhood was difficult but she seems to want him in her life yet have free reign to lash out very publicly when she wants instead of working things through with him privately,

Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ! You’re not the only child to experience this.
my dad died when I was very young. My mum had to provide on her own, she had to work full time, no such thing as popping out for your children’s bits and bobs back in the day. She could never attend anything. I walked home from school alone, I made my own lunches from when I was 7. Do I hold it against her, no. She did what she could, it was a different time. Ffs.
I’m sorry for your loss ❀

She does say in a later slide she doesn’t judge mothers who have to work and can’t attend things etc. but then the screenshot I posted, she’s holding it against her dad for having to work? Doesn’t make any sense
---
Also agree as a child of the 90s I can’t remember parents ever attending anything, they were working, that was just normal đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

Reactions: 14
It’s like watching a car crash.
I think her dad is probably a lovely man who was taken in at a time when his life had been turned upside down. He probably feels awful about what happened to Louise. The woman was clearly a narcissist and if it wasn’t him, she would have found another vulnerable man to prey upon.
My parents didn’t come to things during school hours, but they worked full time. They came to my dance shows, but my dad would mock me and complain about taking me to one class a week because he had been working all day. Having two parents doesn’t make for a well adjusted adult because those parents have to be able to parent in the first place. My relationship with my parents is complex.
She really needs to go to therapy and stop posting things online for the world to see that she may regret.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think she also fails to acknowledge that she went to a fancy private school and so the chances were much higher of there being stay at home parents etc (of the other children) that would be able to attend all of these things. Much like she can now do for her own private school children. It’s a different position to the standard family with parents working, less likely to be in control of their own hours etc, at your typical state school.

I doubt both parents of each child were there at all these things she’s remembering. I’d wager at least one was working. And then her dad was the one bringing the cash in, of course the chances would be higher that he’d be at work?

I don’t see her complaining about all the benefits she had and still has from him having worked and made good money, which she very much reaps. Yes of course as a child she wouldn’t have thought of it that way, but she’s thirty bleeping nine years old

Reactions: 18
Even if her dad was the biggest prick going when she was younger she’s openly said they have a relationship and she’s tried to mend what they have. If they didn’t talk at all and she completely cut him off then I could sort of understand publicly berating him.

To say all of this for the world to see, including other relatives, her friends, his friends, neighbours, acquaintances, everyone this man knows, when she knows full well he’d be able to read it, is disgusting. No matter what he’s done to you, you can’t in the same breath go to the Chelsea Flower Show with him one month and the next tell the whole world how abusive and nasty and horrible he was.

You can’t have it both ways Louise, either you hate him and want the world to know, or you’ve mended the relationship and publicly you get along with him.

He must be heartbroken knowing how she truly feels, and the fact she tells the world, is just so unnecessary.

Reactions: 24
If he was that bad, then you’d cut him out your life for good. She won’t because he has a few quid.

My dad worked abroad for most of my childhood so I only saw him every 3 months. My mum did some school cleaning and dinner lady jobs which fitted in around our school times. My mum came to things she could, but didn’t drive, so often couldn’t get to things, or we couldn’t go to clubs that were not a short walk away. It’s just the hand you’re dealt. I’m about the same age as her, not going to let it ruin or define my life at nearly 40.

She desperately needs therapy.

Reactions: 15
Where were her Mum’s family after her Mum died? Surely they still spent time with their grandaughter and why couldn’t they attend school events etc?

My parents never went to any school events as they were always working and it didn’t bother me.

She goes on and on but I’ve always had the impression she favours Darcey over Pearl so wonder how she would feel if when Pearl was an adult she started posting online for all to see about how she felt left out by Louise.

Reactions: 14
My dad worked and was often away on business, sometimes for weeks at a time. I’m not sure he would have even been able to find my school! My mum didn’t work until my youngest of 3 siblings started secondary school, and then it was only part-time, teaching English as a foreign language to adults.
Seeing as how we were all at different schools at one point, she never really had time to go to our events, as sometimes we went home for lunch and she also had to do food shopping, meal prep and housework.
I think she came to see my class play when I was 9, and we always used to go to the school fĂȘtes as a family.

Reactions: 5
My dad didn't show up to my graduation because he had a holiday coming up 3 days later and the 20 minute drive to my school and 2 hour ceremony would've been too much of a "hassle" for him (his words lol). Sure, it hurt when I was 16 and my best friend's dad hugged me instead, but now, 13 years later, I just don't care anymore and don't hold it against him. What's the point?

She probably holds on to so much because she still has so much anger that she never dealt with. I agree, therapy would do wonders for her.

Reactions: 6
Has she ever spoken about what he was like before her mum died? She speaks so highly of her mum so she must have seen something good in him.

All the things she says about him may be well.. but she’s got a relationship with him why humiliate him like that? Speak to friends and families about how you feel. Do we need know this?

She could have just said how thankful she is that she can attend so many events. My little one isn’t even a year old yet but I’m already dreading all the things I’m going to miss when I go back to work part time.

I think she overthinks every part of her childhood and thinks it wasn’t normal when it actually was. It’s like she likes to add to the list of ways her dad failed her.

No one is perfect Louise and there will be people who know you in real life criticising your parenting.
People in glass houses and all that..

Reactions: 12
Where were her Mum’s family after her Mum died? Surely they still spent time with their grandaughter and why couldn’t they attend school events etc?

My parents never went to any school events as they were always working and it didn’t bother me.

She goes on and on but I’ve always had the impression she favours Darcey over Pearl so wonder how she would feel if when Pearl was an adult she started posting online for all to see about how she felt left out by Louise.
Isn’t Auntie Judith her mum’s sister? Wasn’t there some family drama involving a court case and property recently, some people here speculated that her son may have been renting from Louise and Louise kicked him out after he got divorced or something.

Reactions: 7
Louise has every right to be angry with her dad because that’s how she feels and her inner child probably does feel abandoned and forgotten about, but publishing it online is not healthy vulnerability! Despite claiming to have healed, she quite clearly hasn’t. She’s probably too scared to deal with it in therapy but okay with posting it online. She should take her dad to therapy.
Her image of her mum is idealised because she wasn’t in Louise’s life long enough to make any significant mistakes - if you know what I mean.
I do wonder what her dad and other family members would think if they saw this being published online. It’s hard not to see it as manipulation for engagement though.

Reactions: 16