Louise Pentland #20 There's a trip out there for anyone if you open Expedia and book it, moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if I had Louise’s money I would be taking my kids to Disney all the time too, except I would take them to Tokyo Disney as well cause i’ve been there once and it was amazing! I would stay in the boujiest hotels as well.

But i’m working class so one can only dream. After I buy a house i’m gonna save to take my kids to Disney at least once in their lifetime.

Reactions: 11
What I don't like about Louise is not that she has money, is that she talks as if it's just a coincidence and it's all normal. Like when she said she can afford the 3k Christmas decorations because she 'includes it in her budget' and that whole thing about 'manifesting a trip in your future soon' as if that kind of thing costs nothing. Or taking her kid to Harrods for a 500 pound first ear piercing because she 'googled it and it had the best reviews.'
Yes, it's the suggestion that others can have the same if they just budgeted for it too. She just has no understanding of people who once they've budgeted for the basics have no disposable income, or having to make hard budget decisions whether you heat the house or not, or you go hungry so the kids can eat. Or even if you can budget for such a luxury that it's a once in a lifetime thing not annually.

Reactions: 23
Someone wanna tell her that people having memories of flying as a child is actually a very common phenomenon?
I saw a thing the other day that it's probably either people confusing memories of being carried, or it's your little baby brain creating a story for how you went to sleep downstairs and woke up in your bed

Reactions: 8
I saw a thing the other day that it's probably either people confusing memories of being carried, or it's your little baby brain creating a story for how you went to sleep downstairs and woke up in your bed
Ooh that is very interesting!!

Oh thats so cool because I do have a memory that I would fly down the stairs at night

Reactions: 4
Someone wanna tell her that people having memories of flying as a child is actually a very common phenomenon?
I had literally never heard of or seen this before until like a month ago people started talking about it on tiktok… coincidence? I think not.

Reactions: 13
I'm surprised she didn't bump into Carrie hope fletcher and her husband - were they at the same Disney resort?

Reactions: 1
Jesus she’s actually posted a story saying that a rainbow appeared in the sky because her dead mum was sending her a sign…. For going to the dentist 🙃🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said that she wasn’t vlogging Disney, but a vlog appeared in my fyp the other night. Can’t be bothered to edit a YouTube video because she wants to get in on TikTok where the money now is!

Reactions: 4
She said that she wasn’t vlogging Disney, but a vlog appeared in my fyp the other night. Can’t be bothered to edit a YouTube video because she wants to get in on TikTok where the money now is!
She put up a whole long message the other day about how she filmed bits vertically to do vlogs on TikTok but didn’t film anything for YT because she wanted to be in the moment with the kids & not make them feel like everything is being filmed as if she didn’t film everything for tik tok instead.

Reactions: 9
She gives me the rage
For the person the other day talking about how she's rich and I retorted it's because she's clueless about her privilege, this is it. The 'I'm not special xxx' as if she wasn't born rich, didn't happen to get extremely lucky falling into blogging, and hasn't had most of her life handed to her on a plate.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.