Louise Pentland #20 There's a trip out there for anyone if you open Expedia and book it, moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unsubscribed from Louise a few years ago, didn't find her relatable any longer and thought she'd become quite pretentious. Yes she's wealthy, and was born into wealth, privately educated and so on, and i think given a leg up by her Dad with lots of things! I'm assuming her kids are both privately educated too?. I know she had some childhood trauma, which she constantly reminds us of! But she was born into privilege, and it seems she takes everything for granted. What annoys me is the way she flaunts her wealth, constantly! Showing her waitrose delivery to the camera, her massive hauls and just generally spending money like water on luxury, that most people just can't relate to! I check on her vlogs every so often, to see if she's gained any awareness of just how entitled she is - but no! She's still a massive dick! Also, she has gained a lot of weight, always seems out of breath. Does anyone know anything about her ex Matt and his partner Devon? They seem to have deleted their YouTube channels.

Reactions: 2
Yep they are privately educated. I assume Matt was told to step back from socials due to his job (he now works at D’s school.)

Louise is always out of breath these days. I’m not tiny myself, just average, but she has seemingly got a lot bigger lately. But she does nothing!!
Aside from getting her hair and nails done, what does she do with all her free time? If she edits once a week (if that) what else?!???

Reactions: 7
I'm always so confused by Louise and her weight. Being bigger correlates with being poorer (I don't think this as such, but the stats line up this way), whereas being thinner is much more middle class. I'd have thought she'd be moving heaven and earth to fit in with the body type of other private school mums.

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand Louise and her complaining. I am officially unsubscribing. She has no idea what a hard life is, I’m living with a 3yo whose dad is dying of brain cancer. She has no gratitude for her life. Every day we are laughing and appreciating the small things, like being able to walk down stairs. I cannot even hate watch her anymore. She is delusional. Merry bleeping Christmas with your tacky ass decorations.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
trying to play it off as a joke, but we all know this is a genuine reason why sticks with "good egg" Liam. wouldn't want to risk reaching her eighties an not being able to budget for £3k Christmas decorations, or be forced to throw herself back into rebuilding her "career" in social media to be able to afford the "nice" resorts at Disney, and have to stay in a shabby hotel that guests have been staying in for a few YEARS!

Screenshot_20231111_143742.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
trying to play it off as a joke, but we all know this is a genuine reason why sticks with "good egg" Liam. wouldn't want to risk reaching her eighties an not being able to budget for £3k Christmas decorations, or be forced to throw herself back into rebuilding her "career" in social media to be able to afford the "nice" resorts at Disney, and have to stay in a shabby hotel that guests have been staying in for a few YEARS!

View attachment 2565187
And I'm gonna be a picky twit. But she says agencies she's been with don't offer pension plans, they do, but only to employees, which as she says she isn't. The way she has worded it is so bad. Because the way she writes it is saying Gleam didn't offer a pension plan at all, when all their employees will have been on the pension plan there.

What she should've been saying was that as she is self-employed she doesn't work for a company to have a company pension, and as such has to set up her own private pension.

And let's be honest, when Daddy dies she's gonna inherit a hell of a wedge as well. We know he's loaded.

She is just the most vapid, money grabbing woman.

Reactions: 15

View attachment 2565187
Considering she would probably make Liam sign a pre-nup if she ever decides to marry him, it’s really cheeky to claim part of his pension. He has worked for that rather than just inheriting it. I hope he doesn’t marry her!
Despite her experience with abuse, she doesn’t recognise her privilege.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2565187
Has she ever actually said that she’s in love with Liam. That she fancies him, he makes her laugh, is amazing with the kids etc. Literally anything other than he’s a ‘good egg’?

Reactions: 8
InCollage_20231111_162700254.jpg
what the hell are those poor children wearing. They look like eighty year olds going out for lunch. Its giving me legally blonde/ clueless vibes but you're not telling me those are references that Darcy and pearl will know. Clearly Louise dresses them like dolls. So cringe

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Has she ever actually said that she’s in love with Liam. That she fancies him, he makes her laugh, is amazing with the kids etc. Literally anything other than he’s a ‘good egg’?
The only thing I recall her saying about him is that he’s a great dad and stepdad. Very awkward knowing that everyone can tell you’re only together because you got her up the duff early in the relationship. Can only imagine he felt pressured to propose.

Reactions: 12
The only thing I recall her saying about him is that he’s a great dad and stepdad. Very awkward knowing that everyone can tell you’re only together because you got her up the duff early in the relationship. Can only imagine he felt pressured to propose.
yeah, her compliments are mainly that he's a great dad/step-dad, that he does a good job carrying the luggage when they go on holiday, that he's a "good egg" - i don't recall her ever mentioning any physical attraction or even hinting at a loving relationship anything beyond a friendship. 🤷🏻‍♂️

the fact the proposal was at Disney made it seem so scripted and pre-planned - genuinely think it was a contrived moment set up for content, with the guarantee from Louise that it wouldn't actually result in a wedding. she wanted all the insta-worthy Disney proposal photos and a sparkly ring to show off - not to commit to marrying the guy! he totally ruined her plans though, with a ring he put huge amounts of thought and effort into designing and ensuring had huge amounts of meaning behind it, because she wanted costume jewellery style bling. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I've asked her in that stupid ask me anything how she views the cost of living crisis among families she doesn't seem affected. Yes I also added that part 😂
I'm hoping I get a private DM or a story of her attacking me cos tbh the 10k Disney gloat and 'get into sm' comment struck a nerve 😂

I've asked her in that stupid ask me anything how she views the cost of living crisis among families she doesn't seem affected. Yes I also added that part 😂
I'm hoping I get a private DM or a story of her attacking me cos tbh the 10k Disney gloat and 'get into sm' comment struck a nerve 😂
You might be asked to Skype with her and if you're ok.

Weight wise all the cruises and Disney trips will be catching up with her.

Reactions: 8
You might be asked to Skype with her and if you're ok.

Weight wise all the cruises and Disney trips will be catching up with her.
Give her a piece of my damn mind if she did that. I'm hormonal today 😂
My kids are desperate to go away but in the current climate I can't even afford spare a trip to sealife for them atm yet this bint gets everything handed to her and flaunts her privilege thinking it's so easy for everyone else. Sick of the influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2565360what the hell are those poor children wearing. They look like eighty year olds going out for lunch. Its giving me legally blonde/ clueless vibes but you're not telling me those are references that Darcy and pearl will know. Clearly Louise dresses them like dolls. So cringe
It’s just so utterly cringe. My daughter is the same age as Darcey and wouldn’t be caught dead in that. I know this sounds cruel, but Pearl just doesn’t strike me as the prim and proper ballet type child that Louise is forcing her to be. It’s all so twee and staged. Lady Louise would not allow tomboy girls, would she!

Reactions: 13
Back at it again oversharing on other people’s behalf 😬😬
OK, close up of Pearl and the princess, "well done, Louise," I thought. Immediately followed by photos and videos of all the other kids and then personal info about the mum of the birthday child. I wouldn’t be inviting poor Pearl to any more parties if I knew her mum was going to show it all to nearly 4 million followers.

Reactions: 17
It’s just so utterly cringe. My daughter is the same age as Darcey and wouldn’t be caught dead in that. I know this sounds cruel, but Pearl just doesn’t strike me as the prim and proper ballet type child that Louise is forcing her to be. It’s all so twee and staged. Lady Louise would not allow tomboy girls, would she!
Pearl is going to be labeled her difficult child in no time. I don't think she's going to follow along with Louise's extreme needs to keep her a baby for much longer. She's not going to fit a mold like Darcy. They have very different personalities.

Pearl is going to be labeled her difficult child in no time. I don't think she's going to follow along with Louise's extreme needs to keep her a baby for much longer. She's not going to fit a mold like Darcy. They have very different personalities.
She already is. She called her difficult to mother. Absolutely horrible and worse to say it to all her followers and online for Pearl to one day come across or be told about.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.