Louise Pentland #20 There's a trip out there for anyone if you open Expedia and book it, moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gives me the rage
essentially, her tips for people who would love to go on a Disney holiday but can't afford it are:
- become a influencer like ME. it's super easy, just get on social media and make money.

and

- simply include it in your yearly budget! put that money aside and don't spend it on other stuff - y'know, like the basic necessities of food, heating etc.

jfc Louise. read the room.

🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
Not counting the fact that for you to be big on social media you already have to have moneyyy 😵💫😵💫 She's clueless isnt she?

Reactions: 21
She really doesn’t understand that she was in the right place at the right time and made friends with the right people does she? If she was still a receptionist and a mum of 2 she would have to find a huge niche to make it big now 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 35
She really doesn’t understand that she was in the right place at the right time and made friends with the right people does she? If she was still a receptionist and a mum of 2 she would have to find a huge niche to make it big now 🤦‍♀️
She wouldn’t be where she’s at without riding on Zoe’s coattails.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For the person the other day talking about how she's rich and I retorted it's because she's clueless about her privilege, this is it. The 'I'm not special xxx' as if she wasn't born rich, didn't happen to get extremely lucky falling into blogging, and hasn't had most of her life handed to her on a plate.
Yes, she’s essentially never spent any time with the povvos, all she knows is the middle classes.

It’s like the just stop oil story, she didn’t think it applied to her till other people like her were talking about it. Her life is very insular, from her middle class childhood, to her middle class uni experience, to her sm ‘career’, she’s never had to mix with the poor at all.

Reactions: 16
essentially, her tips for people who would love to go on a Disney holiday but can't afford it are:
- become a influencer like ME. it's super easy, just get on social media and make money.

and

- simply include it in your yearly budget! put that money aside and don't spend it on other stuff - y'know, like the basic necessities of food, heating etc.

jfc Louise. read the room.

🙄🙄
Oh!! That’s where I’ve been going wrong, those bastard kids have been fed every day this year. Must reign it in so I can save up for a trip to Disney in 10 years time #goodegg #yanno

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It appears Darcy has two Instagram accounts. I wonder if Louise ‘manages’ them both
9510D076-A47B-42D6-AD27-78788DA6B5E6.jpeg
ABFC5E88-8C83-4C14-82AC-9F5EDF2345D6.jpeg
0191A9EA-A521-48C8-810A-88FF02DB0C32.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I’ll bet that one with ‘Watson’ is run by dad. Poor kid … having to keep her two lives separate even on social media
You’re probably right, I think it was suspected a while ago Darcy had an Instagram account because whenever Darcy was with Matt Louise would make posts about how much she missed Darcy and how she would see them. So I’m guessing Matt made her an account first, or if Louise did and was Matt made one as Louise put Darcy down as pentland but why do that when he’s deleted his own and Devon’s is private.

Reactions: 5
Oh!! That’s where I’ve been going wrong, those bastard kids have been fed every day this year. Must reign it in so I can save up for a trip to Disney in 10 years time #goodegg #yanno
and not just a Disney trip! yanno, if you ditch your job, follow Louise's advice and persue a career in social media - and also starve your kids - you'll also easily be able to budget £3k each year for Christmas decorations! it really is that simple! you just need to put the effort in! #goodegg #priorities 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So weird to have one with her real surname and one with her mum’s surname. I know Louise is obsessed with her surname but I think pushing it on Darcy is plain odd when she’s been a Watson all her life.

Reactions: 25
So weird to have one with her real surname and one with her mum’s surname. I know Louise is obsessed with her surname but I think pushing it on Darcy is plain odd when she’s been a Watson all her life.
I reckon Pentland will become her “stage name” if she ever has any need for one of course.

Also the flying thing made me think about that mad world she built up in her head - anyone else remember?

Reactions: 9
I think the pentland one might be fake, there's barely any followers and the Watson one is always commenting on the theatre school instagram

Reactions: 2
I reckon Pentland will become her “stage name” if she ever has any need for one of course.
i can totally imagine Louise pushing it on her as a stage name - tbh, it wouldn't surprise me if she encourages Darcy to change her surname to Pentland, when she reaches the age where she is able to do so without Matt's consent. the way Darcy allegedly introduces herself as "Louise Pentland's daughter", i can see Louise manipulating her with talk of all her "connections" and how it would benefit her future career to be a Pentland, plus the emotional blackmail of highlighting how the Pentland surname would connect her with both her and her sister - Louise knows Darcy will do anything to please her, and will fully exploit that, because deep down I bet she is furious that Doodles is a Watson, and regrets that she didn't insist on Darcy taking HER surname, as she did with Pearl. even if Louise does marry Liam, she will never take his surname, she'll say it's because she's an "independent lady" etc, and tell Liam it's because she wants to keep the same surname as Pearl - when really, it's just because she has an extreme adoration for her family name, hence the huge Pentland lettering displaying across their fireplace - just to make Darcy feel somewhat excluded from the family! 🙄

at the very least, she'll be encouraging D to change her surname to a hypenated Pentland-Watson, knowing it will usually be shortened.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.