Louise Pentland #20 There's a trip out there for anyone if you open Expedia and book it, moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I can see why people object to the matching. But objecting to braids is just hilarious 🤣 Many adults frequently wear braids its just a comfy and neat way to tie up long hair

Reactions: 5
I have to say I don’t hate these outfits, I think it’s quite sweet, if this was a one off that is. I think it’s a shame that every outfit is matched. Matching coats and hoodies I can understand. But I think this is quite cute and they are at Disney after all.
i don't have an issue with the outfits, if it's how Darcy chose to dress while at Disney and it wasn't an outfit forced upon her by Louise to take cute, matching photos with her little sister which Darcy went along with so as not to upset Louise. it is a cute outfit, but it makes Darcy look far younger than she is - which isn't an issue in itself, but it's more the way that Louise shared all her holiday photos all over social media that's an issue. a child dressed like Minnie at Disney, if they are having fun and enjoying themselves - definitely cute, and a lovely memory for family photos - but sharing them for all of Darcy's classmates to see is what makes me feel uncomfortable, as it's the kind of thing other kids would label "babyish" and use to bully her. I have no issue with kids dressing up at Disney, regardless of their age - just as long as it is their choice, and they have a say as to whether their photos are plastered all over social media - which we know Darcy doesn't. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 14
When they went on the cruise in one vlog Darcy asks to wear a certain outfit and Louise says that she didn't pack it, so she really has very little control of her wardrobe. I think because she's still quite petite she probably fits in clothes meant for younger girls, so Louise leans even more into the matching outfits. Let's face it Louise is also quite judgey and likes to be in control so won't let Darcy have control of her own wardrobe and buy what she wants. Come on Louise let Darcy spend the money she's earning you on what she wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
When they went on the cruise in one vlog Darcy asks to wear a certain outfit and Louise says that she didn't pack it, so she really has very little control of her wardrobe. I think because she's still quite petite she probably fits in clothes meant for younger girls, so Louise leans even more into the matching outfits. Let's face it Louise is also quite judgey and likes to be in control so won't let Darcy have control of her own wardrobe and buy what she wants. Come on Louise let Darcy spend the money she's earning you on what she wants.
i remember a few years ago darcy wanted a shirt with a sequin emoji on it and louise made an instagram story with a poll asking if she should let her buy it :rolleyes: it was never mentioned again so i guess the answer was no

• Sad
Reactions: 18
i remember a few years ago darcy wanted a shirt with a sequin emoji on it and louise made an instagram story with a poll asking if she should let her buy it :rolleyes: it was never mentioned again so i guess the answer was no
Was that Primark by any chance? 😂 I remember my younger cousin wanting a reversible sequin emoji top years ago

Reactions: 3
Do kids of that age even care who Louise Pentland is?
It’s not caring who Louise Pentland is , it’s that Louise Pentland posting content about her daughters that could be used to bully / pick on the children by other kids that know them . Who out side of maybe close friends would know Darceys doodles / baby glitter nickname , that could be gold dust in the playground

Reactions: 10
In some respects I think darcy is just a very young 12. I think she goes to a girls school too? I find girls in the 11-13 age range who go to girls schools to be a little younger and softer than those in coed so it could genuinely be that nobody’s brought it up to darcy’s face or they just don't care.

I dunno, in my experience private girls schools are nests of vipers....but times have changed since I was there, are children not tiny sociopaths anymore?
---
Does anyone, any age, care who Louise Pentland is?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dunno, in my experience private girls schools are nests of vipers....but times have changed since I was there, are children not tiny sociopaths anymore?
---

Does anyone, any age, care who Louise Pentland is?
That last sentence surely is a superb thread title contender

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s not caring who Louise Pentland is , it’s that Louise Pentland posting content about her daughters that could be used to bully / pick on the children by other kids that know them . Who out side of maybe close friends would know Darceys doodles / baby glitter nickname , that could be gold dust in the playground
We're on the same page. My point was her being Louise's daughter isn't going to stop them because they don't care who Louise is

Reactions: 6
I think that was a tongue in cheek reference to the fact that Darcy allegedly tells people she’s “Louise Pentland’s” daughter as if it’s something to show off about

• Sick
Reactions: 10
especially when they unearth the "baby glitter" gifs - toddler Darcy with the dramatic eye roll is one that was used constantly - and that is only one of many. as you say, nobody cares who Louise Pentland is, especially not 12/13 year old kids, but Darcy is doing herself no favours by introducing herself as Louise Pentland's daughter, in a pretentious "do you KNOW who I AM?" kinda way, because there will be kids who then google Louise and stumble across a whole load of photos and personal details about D's life that the can use to bully her. even the doodles/baby glitter nickname that may be known by a few close friends can easily be found online - Louise's accounts are an absolute gold mine for bullies. 😔

Reactions: 14
just Louise, confusing "preference" with "privilege". the assumption that people may simply "prefer" to spend less than £1k on a holiday, and "prefer" not stay in "nice" resorts or book premium flights, because they specifically CHOOSE low-cost flights and budget off-site hotels. it's simply that Louise "prefers" fancy hotels and first class flights - absolutely nothing to do with wealth and privilege! 🙄

also, the fact that it's possible to go on holiday for "less than £1k" is not going to be relatable to most people.

Screenshot_20231105_194554.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
just Louise, confusing "preference" with "privilege". the assumption that people may simply "prefer" to spend less than £1k on a holiday, and "prefer" not stay in "nice" resorts or book premium flights, because they specifically CHOOSE low-cost flights and budget off-site hotels. it's simply that Louise "prefers" fancy hotels and first class flights - absolutely nothing to do with wealth and privilege! 🙄

also, the fact that it's possible to go on holiday for "less than £1k" is not going to be relatable to most people.

View attachment 2553592
Saying the "nice resorts" really show how out of touch she is. As if the cheaper resorts are not nice. Which is presumably not the case, they just might not have the same amenities or be as convenient.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Saying the "nice resorts" really show how out of touch she is. As if the cheaper resorts are not nice. Which is presumably not the case, they just might not have the same amenities or be as convenient.
exactly this! all her responses reek of privilege, and not-so-humble bragging. talking about how they stay in the "nice" resorts is awful - only the best of the best for Lady Louise, but it's okay, cos if any peasants who can't afford to spend £1k on a holiday still want to go, there are cheaper options available - just not hotels Louise would step foot in because they aren't "nice". 🙄

Reactions: 24
exactly this! all her responses reek of privilege, and not-so-humble bragging. talking about how they stay in the "nice" resorts is awful - only the best of the best for Lady Louise, but it's okay, cos if any peasants who can't afford to spend £1k on a holiday still want to go, there are cheaper options available - just not hotels Louise would step foot in because they aren't "nice". 🙄
In my opinion, a holiday like Disney, you want to save money on the hotel, because surely you spend all the time in the parks and a the restaurants and enjoying it rather than spending time in the hotel, so surely all you need is a comfy bed, clean room and a bathroom. Doesn't need to be expensive.

Reactions: 22
In my opinion, a holiday like Disney, you want to save money on the hotel, because surely you spend all the time in the parks and a the restaurants and enjoying it rather than spending time in the hotel, so surely all you need is a comfy bed, clean room and a bathroom. Doesn't need to be expensive.
i totally agree! would far rather have basic accommodation and save the money to spend elsewhere rather than spend an extortionate amount on a hotel that you are mainly just be sleeping in! but I guess for Lady Louise, money is no object so she won't settle for anything but the best! wouldn't want to risk "ruining the magic" of Disney by booking a cheaper hotel and it not having silk sheets or feather pillows! 🤣

Reactions: 7

View attachment 2553592
Just saw this on Instagram and what the hell. She’s freely admitting she spends £10k multiple times a year on Disney while people are struggling to feed their families and there’s a record number of homeless people. Read the room Louise, it’s so distasteful

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.