Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really enjoying today’s vlog. It’s weird I can’t put my finger on it as to why because when you unpick the ‘old’ and ‘new’ weeklies they aren’t really different, she’s doing the same sort of stuff except over more days than just one - I suppose it’s the lure of the variety rather than seeing Louise moan in various rooms of her house for 30 minutes every Sunday! The part when she was working with Pearl and the cat did make me laugh, though! I adore Pearl, such a lovely happy little girl.

The bit when she was waffling about the podcast doesn’t exactly give me high hopes for her podcast. Sooooo much waffle. I mean I get that’s the point of a podcast (to a degree) that it’s unfiltered and real in comparison to the ‘pruned to perfection’ style of YouTube videos but IMO you need to be a bit eloquent too and strike the right balance between waffle and letting your guests talk and tbh I’m not sure if Louise would be able to do that, as the waffling shows.

Might get slated for this as well but I don’t get the Disney hype e.g. Disney clothes! 🙈🙈 I love Disneyland, i totally see why people find it so magical, I don’t feel the need to wear a t-shirt covered in Mickey Mouse though... even Louise said ‘oh, I don’t want that it has a cartoon on it’ WRT the Disney sweater but she was all over the Primark ones. I just don’t understand the magnetism it has. //shrug

Reactions: 11
This weeks weekly was a lot more enjoyable then recent weekly. It seemed like there was something happening in most clips compared to her usual day filming that feels like a whole lot of nothing

Reactions: 7
This weeks weekly was a lot more enjoyable then recent weekly. It seemed like there was something happening in most clips compared to her usual day filming that feels like a whole lot of nothing
I think it's better when she's out doing stuff and going places and isn't just in one place mulling over the little things that annoy you everyday. I find that too, I work in an office and have way too much time to just be in my head, whereas when I actually get to do something physical or different I find myself feeling better.

Reactions: 5
So Louise is another secret tattle reader like grabecca meldrum! Insta story today showing pic of her in 2015 16 and says she wants to start being more adventurous with clothes...hmmm I remember reading comments on about her clothes style needing updating! Talking of the meldrum money monster,Louise advertising fairy tablets ... Funny how she s never used them before . Give it a few weeks when payments banked it will be no more. Just like the weight watchers Ww... Just vanished after a couple of months after that blogg... No longer paid and so no longer uses. Alison Hammond now the paid ambassador. It's all so bloody fake. Just use bloody cheapest brand ... It 'll all still look clean and be lot cheaper!!!! We don't all earn half a million a year louise!!!

Reactions: 3
So Louise is another secret tattle reader like grabecca meldrum! Insta story today showing pic of her in 2015 16 and says she wants to start being more adventurous with clothes...hmmm I remember reading comments on about her clothes style needing updating! Talking of the meldrum money monster,Louise advertising fairy tablets ... Funny how she s never used them before . Give it a few weeks when payments banked it will be no more. Just like the weight watchers Ww... Just vanished after a couple of months after that blogg... No longer paid and so no longer uses. Alison Hammond now the paid ambassador. It's all so bloody fake. Just use bloody cheapest brand ... It 'll all still look clean and be lot cheaper!!!! We don't all earn half a million a year louise!!!
She still does WW?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s posted loads today about WW! She’s still an ambassador. I noticed some weight loss early on but to me, she looks like she’s regained it again.

Reactions: 2
Funny how's its now brought back up. I asked on her Facebook ( paid 60 grand to promote a tattler found out) about 5 wks ago was she still doing it. No response. Then all this high profile influencer ad stuffs online about business and honesty by influencers... Talking genuine use etc . Funny coincidence today !

I’m really enjoying today’s vlog. It’s weird I can’t put my finger on it as to why because when you unpick the ‘old’ and ‘new’ weeklies they aren’t really different, she’s doing the same sort of stuff except over more days than just one - I suppose it’s the lure of the variety rather than seeing Louise moan in various rooms of her house for 30 minutes every Sunday! The part when she was working with Pearl and the cat did make me laugh, though! I adore Pearl, such a lovely happy little girl.

The bit when she was waffling about the podcast doesn’t exactly give me high hopes for her podcast. Sooooo much waffle. I mean I get that’s the point of a podcast (to a degree) that it’s unfiltered and real in comparison to the ‘pruned to perfection’ style of YouTube videos but IMO you need to be a bit eloquent too and strike the right balance between waffle and letting your guests talk and tbh I’m not sure if Louise would be able to do that, as the waffling shows.

Might get slated for this as well but I don’t get the Disney hype e.g. Disney clothes! 🙈🙈 I love Disneyland, i totally see why people find it so magical, I don’t feel the need to wear a t-shirt covered in Mickey Mouse though... even Louise said ‘oh, I don’t want that it has a cartoon on it’ WRT the Disney sweater but she was all over the Primark ones. I just don’t understand the magnetism it has. //shrug
I only have 1 or 2 Disney tees for the parks only, and to sleep in when I’m not there. I find it strange adults plastering themselves in a Disney but so many companies are doing it now so it might be quite popular

She needs to get those piano keys tended to ASAP surprised she’s not been gifted veneers yet 😬

• Angry
  • Sad
She needs to get those piano keys tended to ASAP surprised she’s not been gifted veneers yet 😬
Even if I had Louise's teeth I wouldn't get veneers, I would much rather keep my own teeth than have them grind down to little points and look like a ventriloquist dummy when I smile, or even worse, Alfie Deyes (shudder)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When she did the interview with Eyal from Love Island she went on her stories to complain about all the rude comments on the gap between her teeth. As she said 'they're just teeth'. I don't think she cares what others think of her teeth and she obviously likes them and their quirkiness?

When she did the interview with Eyal from Love Island she went on her stories to complain about all the rude comments on the gap between her teeth. As she said 'they're just teeth'. I don't think she cares what others think of her teeth and she obviously likes them and their quirkiness?
I really like her gap in her teeth and how she’s so confident about it

Reactions: 10
Just because people don't approve of personal comments that are quite nasty, doesn't make it a fan page all of a sudden.

Its comments like yours that give gossip sites a bad name.
I agree. Hating for the sake of hating is pointless and nasty comments about peoples looks/things they can’t change aren’t okay.
When people do tit like that it just makes peoples valid points invalid if that makes sense.

I have a strong dislike for Louise but I admire the fact that she hasn’t felt the need to change her teeth and get expensive work done.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.