Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I don't like the make up she had done in the hotel today in her Insta at sll. The foundation is too orange you can see the foundation line by the hair line, it makes her look very wrinkled for her age. It's just to heavy, lipstick to bright pink, not flattering at all. Is she be being paid by beauty bomb. Think Louise s own make up is better than what they did to her today.

Reactions: 4
I agree, Louise looks so much prettier with softer makeup. Some people just don’t suit huge dark smokey eyes

When you first come across louise you do think whoa the teeth! You don't see many sets of gnashers like that and people embracing them but she does and lets be honest they suit her she wouldn't look right without them

I agree. Louise wouldn't be Louise without those teeth. They look healthy and she rocks them. If she didn't like them she would have done something about them years ago.

Reactions: 6
In reference to the teeth comment. I have a gap, I spent most of my childhood being bullied for it, my teen years were the worst and it made me not smile properly. I wouldn’t open my mouth to smile, I would cover my mouth when laughing. The comments I got as a kid really affected me and my confidence so to see Louise not give a hoot about her gap is what appealed to me in the beginning with her. It has only been in the last 2 years that I’ve began to accept it, I am still self conscious of them but I no longer hide them as often as I did. Comments like the one above is the definition of online bullying and trolling. It’s what gives this forum a bad name.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In reference to the teeth comment. I have a gap, I spent most of my childhood being bullied for it, my teen years were the worst and it made me not smile properly. I wouldn’t open my mouth to smile, I would cover my mouth when laughing. The comments I got as a kid really affected me and my confidence so to see Louise not give a hoot about her gap is what appealed to me in the beginning with her. It has only been in the last 2 years that I’ve began to accept it, I am still self conscious of them but I no longer hide them as often as I did. Comments like the one above is the definition of online bullying and trolling. It’s what gives this forum a bad name.
Just want to say I love teeth that are different and haven't been through braces ECT. (Tmi but one of my turn ons/things I look for in a guy) I used to get called the buck toothed birch at school

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like you probs wouldn’t say ‘today was surprising personally’ for pregnancy. You’d wait until you were at least a few weeks along before blabbing on insta, wouldn’t you? Who knows though 😂 I think defo engagement too.

I’ll be surprised if they are engaged especially after the entire video she made about not wanting to get married again and Liam was of the same mindset too and we need to remember that she’s already engaged to herself.

Oh I hate the breadcrumbs of big news that will be shared at a later date that usually turns out to be boring anyway.

I’ll have a guess though it will either be an engagement or they are moving house. It’s the only personal things I can think of other than she’s pregnant.

Would a house move be a surprise though? Surely not. Maybe Liam booked them a holiday or something snorey like that 😂

I did think that in her Amazon Alexa ad on stories that it kinda felt like she was hiding her left arm (ring finger) from camera. That’s majorly reading into it though, she could’ve just taken the ring off if she was that fussed 😂

Also I really think her huge act about not wanting to get married again would go totally out of the window if he asked her.

Reactions: 5
She was on a podcast with one of the scummy mummy’s and I listened to it today on my way home from work and she was making lots of digs and comments about Liam proposing so who knows ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.