Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sprinkleofglitter Ltd company show last year she paid herself from the company she has set up half a million quid or about 27 grand a month. She s a rich woman

Reactions: 2
Her sprinkleofglitter Ltd company show last year she paid herself from the company she has set up half a million quid or about 27 grand a month. She s a rich woman
Rich and yet was refusing to pay for a new kitchen, bathroom or bi-fold doors that she really wanted because it was 'too much money'. Is she just trying to be relatable or something? She can afford it x10 times over

Reactions: 7
Rich and yet was refusing to pay for a new kitchen, bathroom or bi-fold doors that she really wanted because it was 'too much money'. Is she just trying to be relatable or something? She can afford it x10 times over
Or Liam put his foot down and said it was ridiculous to do so much work. Oooooooooor she decided she’d rather take Darcy to Disney for another mother/daughter trip.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I know I worked it out

But I was asking what the fee was that you meant? What did she refuse to pay for? I’m assuming it was publicly she mentioned this?

Reactions: 1
I think it was the fee for appearing on her podcast. She doesn't pay her guests and didn't accept payment when she was a recent guest on somebody else's podcast.

I think it was the fee for appearing on her podcast. She doesn't pay her guests and didn't accept payment when she was a recent guest on somebody else's podcast.
Ohh I see.

I didn’t know she made a comment about paying her own guests, I thought she just said she didn’t accept the fee because she just wanted to do it for fun, not because she doesn’t pay her own guestsZ

Oh my god :rolleyes: I’m actually shocked she’s now used her aunt in an #ad
Starts off by saying how she’s getting old and needs looking after and quickly descends into an ‘I’m so pleased to have partnered with hive and installed it in her home so I can look after her’ 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Purleaaaase

Reactions: 5
Are Zoe and Louise still friends :unsure:
I don't think they fell out but don't seem to be friends anymore. They haven't for a while. Maybe because Louise took her content in a different direction? it seemed mostly when they'd do Youtube videos together it was silly challenge ones. I also think maybe because they're at different stages in their lives. It is a shame though as I think she's Darcy's godmother? yet doesn't seem to see her anymore at all.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god :rolleyes: I’m actually shocked she’s now used her aunt in an #ad
Starts off by saying how she’s getting old and needs looking after and quickly descends into an ‘I’m so pleased to have partnered with hive and installed it in her home so I can look after her’ 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Purleaaaase
Yeah, and you know what, I really don’t mind family members in ads or saying ‘this really helped my elderly dad’ or whatever - as a potential customer it makes everything feel a bit more relatable, but this one was so damn transparent!

Reactions: 4
Yeah, and you know what, I really don’t mind family members in ads or saying ‘this really helped my elderly dad’ or whatever - as a potential customer it makes everything feel a bit more relatable, but this one was so damn transparent!
It was the feel of "I've been offered this so I've given it to My (actually very able, not so elderly) aunt, as I couldn't bare to turn down a freebie" that got me!

Reactions: 9
Nice dig at her Dad in the latest insta post - ‘so I’d keep having birthday parties’. Implying she wouldn’t have got one from Dad so Auntie Judith stepped in. I truly don’t understand the point of passive aggressive digs at parents. Have it out with them or move on.

If you have such a difficult relationship/ have unresolved issues with your dad... Why did you make him a director of your company sprinkleofglitter ltd? Silly me he s a successful business man so useful in that respect... Hence took him to buck palace. It just seems hypocritical and somehow not quite right to frequently mention her horrible abuse in childhood which she infers her dad was unwittingly part of by not doing anything about it but then use him when he useful. Something just not right. Aunty Judith is only late 60 s early 70 s as fit as a flea and regularly childcares for Louise... If she needs monitoring by a Hive surely she shouldn't be looking your children when you need child care to whizz of to London!!!!! But hey who cares about details when it's paid advertising to add to the next year's half a million pay!!

Reactions: 10
It was the feel of "I've been offered this so I've given it to My (actually very able, not so elderly) aunt, as I couldn't bare to turn down a freebie" that got me!
I hope the Aunt got a cut of the #ad fee!!

I hope the Aunt got a cut of the #ad fee!!
I hope so too, I wondered that when she got Esther to cook that Christmas dinner for her. It would be so embarrassing if she got her friend to do that and pocketed the money.. right before christmas too!

Reactions: 8
Comments on Louise’s new Weekly, which is in the style of the old weekly videos, the comments are all just praise for the old style weekly which everyone preferred.

Wonder if Louise will finally get the message, or will she stick to her lazy, boring one day format? 🤔🤔🤔

What a surprise more shopping.

Remember when she keeps saying about being transparent about her #ads and making sure she declares them properly. Well, there was a lovely box of Toy Story merch sent to her for the children, she says thank you to Disney for them, but there wasn’t a #gifted/#ad anywhere to be seen.

What a surprise she’s full of crap and failing to declare gifts properly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.