Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After skimming through her latest vlog/advert I’m starting to think she is pregnant! She looks very full in the chest department 😜 she’s not known for having a big chest but they do increase rapidly during pregnancy so..!

She also said she’s delayed her next book slightly and hasn’t given it to her editor yet. Wonder if she had to delay due to all those hormone problems she was having?!
That emoji 😜 haha!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I unsubbed yesterday, i havnt watched her properly for a while.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s pregnant. The giant holiday to Florida? Nah too stressful and she’s quite a sensible parent.

I don’t think she’s pregnant. The giant holiday to Florida? Nah too stressful and she’s quite a sensible parent.
Agreed. They’ve booked it for February and if she was pregnant now then she’d either be heavily pregnant or have a newborn when the trip happens!

No pregnancies here folks (except mine - and any of you who may also be making a human)

Reactions: 4
I noticed on Kate Murnane’s insta story that she is also having a house shoot done. Maybe someone is doing a feature on YTers homes. I think KM is a Gleamer too so that would make sense maybe?

Reactions: 5
I noticed on Kate Murnane’s insta story that she is also having a house shoot done. Maybe someone is doing a feature on YTers homes. I think KM is a Gleamer too so that would make sense maybe?
KM is with channel mum.

What is it with the excitement of her book being released in paperback a year after the hardback one. Anyone who wanted to read it probably has I’m sure they were not waiting around to get it in paperback!! Or they could have bought the kindle edition for £1.

Reactions: 7
Yes probably not as she’s out tonight doing shots! Not sure what’s happened to WW though as looks like she’s fallen off that wagon!

She’s overdoing the promotion of her last book being out in paperback.

Last edited:
The paid promotions from that paint company which she used to uplevel a durex box,( don't get me on that God almighty) her bothering to sort out and film her mess in dressing room, repainting so obviously seeking out new blogging avenue... The decorator/homemaker... With the potential of tit loads of money making paid promotions as a move away from the make up\sprinkle of glitter days.So bloody transparent... Hence the pre visit vids to second hand vintage shops sudden interest in home styling. Plus the doing up the garden but bugger all in it yet.. Waiting for the gifted paid sponsors of pots\plants\ bushes/ posh trendy garden furniture AND gifted lovely wooden fort\playhouse et c for the girlies. All planned with Gleam as a project. Not a natural family doing up your home in my dark\cynical opinion!!

Reactions: 10
She could make more regular vlogs than weeklies, cause she clearly has enough time to do that. They would still be snooze-fests though lol.

Reactions: 1
I agree but she used to do weekly bits with Esther etc and made it more interesting. Doesn't help when you have a nanny. She tried to do the family cooking but gave up. She should have persevered with that... Using it as I don't have cooking skills but come on my learning journey.. Bloody go to an evening class of class or vlogg cooking along with a video on youtube. God there's enough beginner cooking vids to cook along with. Not rocket science to think of new blogging ideas. Just do real mum stuff . Like how to get Pearl off that dummy which impeding speech, how to move from bottle to cup when your child is walking!!

Sorry but I need to vent 4 bloody instas of more drubbing free stuff... In a row. How the hell has she room ( sorry she probably has a whole room devoted to it) for all the free make up?!! Gift it to a charity for God's szke. I have seen and read about charities that go into end of life respite homes, old people's care homes,hospitals to do make up facials ( may be using Olay products!!!) It is not bloody hard to think of ideas to take you e vlogg forward and model to your viewers and children helping and making small difference in your community/ our world. As a move away fro m hauls/ consumerism .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The free stuff bothers me. She gets gifted so many items, all those free prams she was given, clothes from Joanie, etc. I am glad they now by law need to put #gifted if anything they’ve been given is in shot even if it’s not featured. Even though most of them try to hide it.

Come on Louise. You aren’t working on your 3rd book now so start putting the effort into your YouTube content. It’s what gave you your career and if you are truly done with YT, then admit it. The dangers of Facebook and Instagram are widely known yet she pushes them (well fb mainly) as they pay her.

Reactions: 7
I am glad they now by law need to put #gifted if anything they’ve been given is in shot even if it’s not featured. Even though most of them try to hide it.
It’s not #gifted the need to put its AD! So they are still flouting the CMA.

These brands are not “gifting” out of the goodness of their hearts it’s an AD/product placement on their SM platforms etc etc. These influencers are LTD companies with £100k+ turnovers not Joe Bloggs walking down the street. Do you ever hear them say I got gifted this but it’s crap!

And some items in this photo my be gifted is not following what the CMA stated either, they are required to be transparent of each gifted item in shot and if there has been a past relationship with a brand up to 12 months.

Louise is certainly not the worst offender- or doesn’t flaunt/declare what has been gifted, apart from the mountains sent to her P.O. box. And doesn’t seem to advertise any old crap going like the rest of the instamums.

But if a company regardless of size sends a £400 toy for your garden it’s not a # gift #press release it’s an AD for the company.

Reactions: 8
Yeah very good point. I feel this is not addressed enough actually. One of the ways YouTubers have fought back against the terribly unfair and oh so confusing (ahem) CMA rules is by misrepresenting what “gifted” really means. It’s an unfortunate word being a synonym of present. And they have milked that association “this was kindly gifted to me by x ... thank you sooo much” “I am not being paid they just sent this to me hashtag gifted” etc Like this multi million dollar corporation are some kindly aunt with the YouTuber particularly in mind. No, no, no. It’s just another form of advertising, they wouldn’t keep doing it if it didn’t work and I have never seen a YouTuber say something negative about a gifted product. I guess the only risk for the company is not being mentioned at all. But #gifted is not a birthday present it’s a business deal.

Reactions: 14
No I don’t believe she is pregnant now. She’s got too many career goals she wants to achieve especially breaking into TV.

Reactions: 6
I’m glad I’m not the only one to spot this.
Like Louise we know your vlogs are tit but at least upload them when your fanbase is actually awake

It’s 2.44am and I’m wide awake.....
Yet STILL not bored enough to watch this rubbish.

I clicked in
“Morning has broken......” 🎵🎵
NOPE. I’M OUT.
NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God up on stage, talking all about herself when no one can escape - she’s loving it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.