Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Down the hall and on the left :D
And when you pass the hinch thread...
KEEP GOING.
DO NOT ENTER 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Louise found GG?

2 comments from a "new" account created today that says their occupation "I work in the police force" lol

Reactions: 1
Has Louise found GG?

2 comments from a "new" account created today that says their occupation "I work in the police force" lol
Tbh if I was a sleb I'd much rather sites like tattle and gg existed so people could write the things they find annoying about me there than on my Twitter and insta comments.

Also most of tattle (i don't read gg) is mostly about the lack of effort she puts in her vlogs which I think is a fair point. I used to look forward to her vlogs on a Sunday, she was one of the few vloggers I could tolerate as I didn't find her braggy or flashy but now it's like she doesn't care and she's being forced to do it. I'd much rather she'd just come out and say she doesn't want to do them anymore instead of half arsing it.

Reactions: 14
Down the hall and on the left :D
Ahh, tattles great, there really is something for everyone! 😂

Reactions: 3
Has Louise found GG?

Guru gossiper is so dead lol, that's why I came over to tattle.

Interesting when the threads think they've caught an influencer haha

Reactions: 4
I can’t make my mind up on whether the comment on GG is her or not. I think a fair few youtubers are aware of sites like tattle, gg, some of them have accounts e.g. jacksepticeye came to gg a few years ago iirc. I think she’s definitely had a look she’s a glutton for stuff like that, I’m not sure if she’d actually post though.

I had to click off when she started saying how anxious and ‘fluttery’ she was feeling about walking into a hospital. God sake. She needs to make up her mind whether she is this amazing girl boss interviewing people at the Baftas or she’s a timid, anxious child that needs sympathy 🙄
That made me relate to her more actually. I had a traumatic birth and I got the same feelings going back there the last few times! I started to panic in the cafe actually and I don't have an anxiety disorder!

Reactions: 3
I can’t make my mind up on whether the comment on GG is her or not. I think a fair few youtubers are aware of sites like tattle, gg, some of them have accounts e.g. jacksepticeye came to gg a few years ago iirc. I think she’s definitely had a look she’s a glutton for stuff like that, I’m not sure if she’d actually post though.
Yeah, definitely. If I had a thread on gg or tattle I’d check it all the time :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
im not sure she would read these threads. Likes to bury her head in the sand with any negativity, "positive comments only please".

Weight watcher and slimming world doesn’t work and I hate how she’s raving such a I’ll informed corporation that just get women on the wrong path of unhealthy food mind sets. There one way to loose the weight. Cutting . All she has to do is cut the processed foods. Eat more fiber to stop pigging out. lots of protein and veggies. Wholesome meals and gym it’s simple as 1234 she can say she’s body confidence, but it’s such a lie because she avoids going swimming and being snowed below the neck.

Latest Insta . £33.50 for a bloody bottle of foundation... Well for normal people. course Louise... It's free to you!! Funny how since people asked about Esther s whereabouts on GG she has suddenly reappeared!! Funny that! Someone else commented about bloggers et c using that stupid bloody word dreamy as an adjective. Not as bad as her singing but bloody annoying non the less

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’ve just noticed something very strange - she doesn’t follow Marie Bitsandclips on Instagram anymore? Did I miss something there, did they fall out?

Reactions: 1
It’s a trip to Primark so surely if she hates driving in those conditions she could have just gone to Primark another day? 🙄

Reactions: 10
Long-time lurker but had to post after her insta request for apps to put the baby on. Her literal baby who is literally a year old and she wants to have her playing on a screen.

Reactions: 13
Long-time lurker but had to post after her insta request for apps to put the baby on. Her literal baby who is literally a year old and she wants to have her playing on a screen.
The baby who is being raised by a nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.