Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear a few years ago she hinted that she was sort of seeing someone who lived in the US.. so in that respect it is based on her in this way too!
There was a guy you’re right! And if memory serves he lived in New York, I want to say he was called Drew (I think @drewpbaldwin on IG) and was in a couple of her vlogs but it always seemed unqrequited and I think the general consensus was that he was a fuckboy who was messing her around.

Reactions: 2
Same scottish too and i was thinking the same, i say pearl like peril can't do it any other way, same with the name carl, would always be Carol
Carol for Carl! My family are Scottish and can’t say Carl to save their lives! Their faces were a picture when I told them we were considering naming our son Carl (Carl was never in the picture, I just wanted to see their reactions and get them practising saying it 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay, so The Times bestseller charts are out for this week. And unfortunately for us, her sales clearly counted for this weeks chart and not last weeks.

She has managed to scrape into No.8 position with sales of 2075 copies, total of 2150. I don’t know what sales of the first two books were like in terms of actual numbers, this feels like a poor amount of sales. And if she had a meltdown over the second book being No.2 I can’t imagine she will be happy with No.8.

No.1 this week only sold 4165 copies, hardback fictions never really makes the big sales figures compared to paperback. Also the No.1 book has been out several weeks and has total sales of 17450. Doubt Louise will ever get there.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Okay, so The Times bestseller charts are out for this week. And unfortunately for us, her sales clearly counted for this weeks chart and not last weeks.

View attachment 31479

She has managed to scrape into No.8 position with sales of 2075 copies, total of 2150. I don’t know what sales of the first two books were like in terms of actual numbers, this feels like a poor amount of sales. And if she had a meltdown over the second book being No.2 I can’t imagine she will be happy with No.8.

No.1 this week only sold 4165 copies, hardback fictions never really makes the big sales figures compared to paperback. Also the No.1 book has been out several weeks and has total sales of 17450. Doubt Louise will ever get there.
Definitely a poor amount of sales as the first week a book is released the presales count that’s why the presales are so important for getting a good chart position.

With all her Millions of followers across all her platforms just over 2000 copies. Wonder if that’s her days of being a “writer” finished.

Hi guys,

I’m new around these parts! I use to be a bit of a fan of Louise but with every YouTuber I’ve ever watched I grow to dislike them a lot.
I was quite annoyed by the whole cancelling a book signing last week... I understand that things can happen and she needs to put family first but if I had to call in sick or whatever to work I wouldn’t be posting all over SM what I got up to. It gave me the impression she didn’t care at all - people were looking forward to the event she could at least have seemed apologetic instead she was posting how happy she was to be home the day she was meant to be at the event.

A thing that annoyed me a month or so ago she was doing a #ootd on her instastory and she named alll the brands she was wearing ASOS etc...
but when it got her Gucci bag she said my beige bag (can’t remember the colour now) - how stupid does she think we are. Just say Gucci - it you’re embarrassed to say it don’t wear it on your story.

The whole new weekly, people expressed how they didn’t like the new layout and she basically said at the beginning of the year who cares this is what’s best for me and my family. Fair enough. But as soon as the views drop and she loses momentum she’s happy to switch it back. Once again showing no thought for her viewers.

Sorry had to get it off my chest.
Her mate from Brum always does that too.
Lists all her clothes but never tags in the Gucci bags.

Reactions: 1
where did her other books place?
First book was number 1 and second was number 2 which she had a full on crying meltdown about on camera. So lord knows what state she’s in with this one being number 8. Poor Liam will have to put up with the tantrum she’ll be throwing.

Reactions: 9
My first thought when I saw that Saffron had been chosen for SCD was that Louise will be having a meltdown along the same lines as she did when her book didn’t get to number 1.

Reactions: 6
Still no acknowledgement of the chart position on Insta or Twitter that I can see. I wonder whether she is just going to ignore it completely.

Reactions: 4
I bet she is gutted that she spent months and months doing them weekly vlogs, (which we all know that she despises doing) plugging her book, week after week, shamelessly promoting it, practically begging us to buy it, it has only sold 2150 copies🤣 that is £21,150 revenue. By the time she has paid her management, her editor, the publishing company, advertising it etc I bet she has barely broke even! It has probably cost her money at this point. I bet she is raging. I see no weekly vlogs since the bomb of the book. With nothing to promote, I can't see her keeping them up.

Reactions: 10
First book was number 1 and second was number 2 which she had a full on crying meltdown about on camera. So lord knows what state she’s in with this one being number 8. Poor Liam will have to put up with the tantrum she’ll be throwing.
oh wow, thank you! does anyone have this vlog?

Her Instagram about wanting to slow down means I don’t have a book I wanna plug every week and the one I did plug it wasn’t even worth it so I’m in a huff.

Has she even tweeted or insta thanked people for buying the book? Or because she never got to number they don’t deserve her thanks?

My first thought when I saw that Saffron had been chosen for SCD was that Louise will be having a meltdown along the same lines as she did when her book didn’t get to number 1.

Surely she must realise that she would not be able to cope with doing Strictly! Physically and emotionally. Isn’t it very busy? One week and she’ll be in tears

Reactions: 6
Her Instagram about wanting to slow down means I don’t have a book I wanna plug every week and the one I did plug it wasn’t even worth it so I’m in a huff.

Has she even tweeted or insta thanked people for buying the book? Or because she never got to number they don’t deserve her thanks?

Surely she must realise that she would not be able to cope with doing Strictly! Physically and emotionally. Isn’t it very busy? One week and she’ll be in tears
I thought that’s why she was doing WW as a way of shearing some timber to show she would be dedicated to the boomers of SCD.
But IMO there’s no way they would ever have her on.
You only have to watch a few of her blogs to show what she would be like on there.
She’s too lazy for a start.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know which vlog it is that she is angry about Liam eating her chocolate please?

What’s Liams job?
Is he in one of the emergency services?
I pity him if he is as my husband is a fireman so I can only imagine he has the piss ripped out of him constantly by his crew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.