Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liam daren't say much I bet.. Remember it's her house, her maltesers!! I get the impression she wears the trousers in HER house, and he quietly avoids confrontation and her moanings/ strops. She s gotta property company , he s got a good salary as a detective sargeant... she doesn't need to be an influencer financially but she loves the bright lights and fame... Hence desperate to get into tv.

Well done Jenbean!!! As I 've said I read loads of chick lit for pure escapism from my job... Sophie Kinsella Millie Johnson et c they are simple chick lit feel good stories... Hadn't realised they are well written till I started reading Wilde Women on that Google aus link. It was truly truly awful. Didn't flow. Bad grammar/ sentence construction, clunky and that's without the rubbish autobiographical b doing element she vigorously refuted in press articles. Just shows how rubbish gleam book division is who managed and got her into wtiting. The editor must or should be seriously embarrassed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So I got removed.
But before I got removed I saw a whole other post by someone else talking about what an awful, awful person I am and how karma is going to catch up to me.
If Karma is going to catch up anyone, it will be Louise for her constant shilling of products she doesn't use, doing the bare minimum she can and then moaning about how hard her life is and for flaunting her children for fame.
But hey! I'm pure evil for thinking a book is poorly written, right? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok. Last night I found myself reading a good chunk of the book from that link and I was actually shocked at how poor it is. First of all, as others have pointed out, it is merely a fan fiction of her own life. No originality at all and when a new character arose it was so obvious who they were based on (hello Liam, Auntie Judith, Esther etc.). The sentence structure was awful- so many rolling sentences that were as long as an entire paragraph. I’m not an expert on grammar but Jesus some bits were actually confusing to read, especially when she’d mess about with the tense. Plus, she seemed to base 50% of the conversations between Robin and Lyla on a shocking statement Lyla (Darcy) would say out of the blue, eg. She would pipe up with a comment like do babies come from vaginas, what’s a sugar daddy, is Edward (Liam) my new daddy? These would just be plonked in so randomly just to get a bit of humour in. While kids absolutely do come out with these things sometimes, they do not do it every five minutes. Really lazy writing if you’re relying on these comments to go into a chapter. Yeh so overall, from just reading a few chapters I can’t believe how bad it is. Also picked up on the MALTESER thing and actually laughed out loud and the fact she can’t even come up with an original idea for a fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s very odd her publisher allowed something so bad to go out 🧐
I only read the bit from the link & I'm no expert but bloody hell, the commas!

Reactions: 5
Part of me wonders if they left some errors in to make it obvious that it wasn't ghost written. Nobody is questioning that Louise wrote it lol. I also cannot believe she wrote in about her complaining about the chocolate.

Reactions: 5
Part of me wonders if they left some errors in to make it obvious that it wasn't ghost written. Nobody is questioning that Louise wrote it lol. I also cannot believe she wrote in about her complaining about the chocolate.
Has she no actual shame??

Reactions: 1
Just read the extract of the book, omg it’s toe curlingly cringeworthy. First off it just feels like I’m reading a bunch of captions Louise has written about her own life, all stitched together. Then it reads as though she’s telling rather than showing. Six chapters in and there’s already references to her life - characters saying ‘that needs a sprinkle of glitter, that’s an oldie but a goldie’ - it’s not quirky it’s just embarrassing and proves she’s writing about herself. I’ve noticed if she uses a certain tool (like commas or dashes or stuff like ‘she laughed’) she’ll use loads of them and there’s repetition...

Glad I read the extract tbh, going on holiday in a few months and was going to take the Wilde series with me but it’s put me off I’ll never be able to get through it 😬

Reactions: 3
Ok. Last night I found myself reading a good chunk of the book from that link and I was actually shocked at how poor it is. First of all, as others have pointed out, it is merely a fan fiction of her own life.
I was given a review copy of the first book and couldn’t get past the first few chapters, I refused the second.
And I read some amount of tit so that says something 🤣

Ok. Last night I found myself reading a good chunk of the book from that link and I was actually shocked at how poor it is. First of all, as others have pointed out, it is merely a fan fiction of her own life. No originality at all and when a new character arose it was so obvious who they were based on (hello Liam, Auntie Judith, Esther etc.). The sentence structure was awful- so many rolling sentences that were as long as an entire paragraph. I’m not an expert on grammar but Jesus some bits were actually confusing to read, especially when she’d mess about with the tense. Plus, she seemed to base 50% of the conversations between Robin and Lyla on a shocking statement Lyla (Darcy) would say out of the blue, eg. She would pipe up with a comment like do babies come from vaginas, what’s a sugar daddy, is Edward (Liam) my new daddy? These would just be plonked in so randomly just to get a bit of humour in. While kids absolutely do come out with these things sometimes, they do not do it every five minutes. Really lazy writing if you’re relying on these comments to go into a chapter. Yeh so overall, from just reading a few chapters I can’t believe how bad it is. Also picked up on the MALTESER thing and actually laughed out loud and the fact she can’t even come up with an original idea for a fight.
Where the link?

It’s very odd her publisher allowed something so bad to go out 🧐
I only read the bit from the link & I'm no expert but bloody hell, the commas!
It’s no surprise to me. I read a lot of books that have supposedly been professionally edited yet I still find loads of errors. I’ve also noticed editors love commas and semi colons!

Reactions: 2
This is an article in today's Mirror about strictly... Under the confirmed contestants a list of leaked/ rumoured ones... Mrs Hinch is in ... Oh please. Yes !!!!!! Just to imagine Louise s face and the rantings of her sheep!!! Louise you 've begged for FOUR bloody years. THey do not want you in their show!!!! Show some self respect and dignity and belt up begging AGAIN today in the metro.

Reactions: 1
Mrs Hinch has got her baby and new house/extension content lined up for the rest of the year. No way she’ll do strictly.

Mrs Hinch has got her baby and new house/extension content lined up for the rest of the year. No way she’ll do strictly.
Nah, they’ve got their social media star in Saffron, they won’t have a second.

Reactions: 2
So I got removed.
But before I got removed I saw a whole other post by someone else talking about what an awful, awful person I am and how karma is going to catch up to me.
If Karma is going to catch up anyone, it will be Louise for her constant shilling of products she doesn't use, doing the bare minimum she can and then moaning about how hard her life is and for flaunting her children for fame.
But hey! I'm pure evil for thinking a book is poorly written, right? [emoji16]
Not all heroes wear capes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.