Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she says good egg or ‘the goodest of eggs’ I want to rip my ears off. Especially now it’s been adopted by brummy. I can’t be bothered to check but don’t think goodest is a word 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hardly teaching her children great grammar is she!!! You cannot add the suffix est to the end of good, you might think dyou are being SO funny and edgy ... NO it's just the stupidest word to use!!😡

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion.

Well it's a no from the BBC and the book didn't make the top 3 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why not add to Highland cows fab thread idea .... So now I m desperate to get on This Mornings ITV!!!😆So
( Am convinced the Utd live in Birmingham was just another step to get in mainstream tv presenting .

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her latest insta? I thought it was a bit unnecessary to blame the guest in the caption, they would already feel awful without it being made public on insta.

Reactions: 12
Anyone seen her latest insta? I thought it was a bit unnecessary to blame the guest in the caption, they would already feel awful without it being made public on insta.

You can only imagine how she treated said guest when it happened, when they were probably already feeling tit about it.
Also, pearls hand is completely fine? Was there any need to even make an insta of it? I feel like she only did it to make the person feel even worse.

Then again, there's no need for her to do half the stuff she does.

Reactions: 8
You can only imagine how she treated said guest when it happened, when they were probably already feeling tit about it.
Also, pearls hand is completely fine? Was there any need to even make an insta of it? I feel like she only did it to make the person feel even worse.

Then again, there's no need for her to do half the stuff she does.
It did come across that way - the caption was like a big ‘f you’ to the guest.

Reactions: 6
I just had a look and I thought it was awful she had done a post on it.
The “guest” probably felt bad enough about it without her posting it to her 2.4 million followers.

Reactions: 3
I was literally just coming on here to say this how I thought it was really unnecessary to say it was the guest and you can almost hear it in the caption the way she would’ve said it!

Reactions: 6
How else will she detract from the book chart?
How dare anyone ask about the book I spent months plugging when pearly girl has had an X-ray? I wonder if she posted it to divert the attention to something that isn’t her poor book sales

Reactions: 5
I read it as It wasn’t MY fault pearly girl :sick: hurt herself, I had nothing to do with it, don’t blame me

So unnecessary to blame the guest publicly, if was the guest i certainly wouldn't be back to her house getting on like that, the person must have felt bad enough.... i honestly think that she just would be happy for it to be her and Darcy

Reactions: 4
Holy tit. I clicked on that link and had a skim of the first couple of pages... that is some of the worst writing I've come across, and I'm a high school English teacher. It's barely edited!! Run on sentences, passive voice, horribly written exposition... the editor must have totally checked out, or else this is the best she could manage with the drivel Louise sent her with it still technically able to be called 'her' writing. It reads like a crappy fanfiction that a 13 year old stan would write, having to fill in the blanks of 'adulthood' that they don't understand (and which Louise herself delegates out). Truly horrible. It seems to flip between continuous present and past tense, as well. What the...??????? I can only imagine that she actually realised it was utter crap and that's why she hasn't been as relentless with book promo, and seemingly writing 80% of it at the last minute with a foot wedged against her soft office door so her children couldn't bother her. She'll just collect the cheque and move on to her next project. Hopefully.

Edited to add: I just can't believe how awful this writing is. This is justa sentence picked at random from the first couple of pages. 1 sentence with 9(!!!!) commas, with two sets of parenthesis. Leaving aside the awkward phrasing, the naff acronym and the bizarre descriptors/adjectives.

View attachment 30880
That's a duck load of commas!
Can't even tell you what she's writing about because the punctuation is so distracting🤣

Reactions: 1
How else will she detract from the book chart?
How dare anyone ask about the book I spent months plugging when pearly girl has had an X-ray? I wonder if she posted it to divert the attention to something that isn’t her poor book sales
Yes that is how I read it too. Poor me poor me. Why should I care about trivial book sales when a 'guest' (note not friend) has maimed my child.
Hopefully this is the last book we see from her. In at number eight. Oh dear. A normal person would be perfectly happy with that.

Reactions: 2
So now the publishers desperately trying to get a few sales by flogging the bloody audio book! Just let it die it's natural death PLEASE!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.