Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old times with facebook tnw #7 at about 19 minutes
I just watched this and holy crap I can't believe she was that rude to him. I'd be pissed if my partner ate my minstrels but I'd just tell him to get me some more, I'd never in a million years go off on one about having to share my house and my life...

Reactions: 6
I just watched this and holy crap I can't believe she was that rude to him. I'd be pissed if my partner ate my minstrels but I'd just tell him to get me some more, I'd never in a million years go off on one about having to share my house and my life...
Ikr. I unsubbed after that vid. She treated it like a joke but I thought she was being absolutely horrible, moaning about having to share your life and your house with your partner wtf did she think relationships consisted of??????

Reactions: 6
Ikr. I unsubbed after that vid. She treated it like a joke but I thought she was being absolutely horrible, moaning about having to share your life and your house with your partner wtf did she think relationships consisted of??????
We’ve all overreacted about things, but how she could leave that in?! I can’t recall but did she ever say she apologised for how ridiculous she was? Or did she was being reasonable.

Reactions: 4
That’s why I wanted to know if he was in the emergency services..(I now know he is Old Bill)
I can only imagine the piss Taking he would of had of any of the station(or their partners) had watched that.
I can’t stand her even more now.

Reactions: 2
Whyyyyyyy is she not mentioning the book position??
She should address it, for the people that bought it (& our entertainment ;))
Even if it’s sobbing it would get high views she must realise that. Me for one - & I haven’t watched one of her vids in ages but I’d watch that. Go onnnnnnnnn Lou, do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s why I wanted to know if he was in the emergency services..(I now know he is Old Bill)
I can only imagine the piss Taking he would of had of any of the station(or their partners) had watched that.
I can’t stand her even more now.

People who work in that industry need light relief from the horror they deal with at work so if they saw that he will definitely have been the butt of the joke. Definitely a few bags of minstrels on his desk.

Reactions: 5
Liam is literally amazing. How can he be putting up with that? He lets her get away with all sorts. I would understand if she was amazing to him but she seems absolutely awful? It doesn’t even seem like he has a place in that house and the fact that she even reminds him that he is living in HER house and that it’s so awful that she has had to share it.. Sorry is he your tenant?! He doesn’t even have a say in how it is decorated ffs! Grow up Louise. You have had a child with him, I think you can deal with another commitment of sharing your home?!?! The minstrel situation I cannot even comment further on.. I just remember being so shocked watching that vlog and still don’t get why she left it in..? I think she may have mentioned something briefly afterwards that she experiences bad PMS but did not seem apologetic about the way she spoke to Liam so definitely don’t think she would have apologised to him either😩 THAT. MAN. IS. A. SAINT!

Reactions: 9
People who work in that industry need light relief from the horror they deal with at work so if they saw that he will definitely have been the butt of the joke. Definitely a few bags of minstrels on his desk.
100% agreed.
My husband is a fireman and the slightest thing will earn a ribbing from the rest of the station.

We’ve all overreacted about things, but how she could leave that in?! I can’t recall but did she ever say she apologised for how ridiculous she was? Or did she was being reasonable.
i think thought she was being hilarious. So hilarious she put it in her book

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have just watched the self club vlog at the 19 min not number 1 pity part but had to stop when she started blaming her dad... is the Liam maltesers,this is my house in this same vid?thankyou!

I bet she is gutted that she spent months and months doing them weekly vlogs, (which we all know that she despises doing) plugging her book, week after week, shamelessly promoting it, practically begging us to buy it, it has only sold 2150 copies🤣 that is £21,150 revenue. By the time she has paid her management, her editor, the publishing company, advertising it etc I bet she has barely broke even! It has probably cost her money at this point. I bet she is raging. I see no weekly vlogs since the bomb of the book. With nothing to promote, I can't see her keeping them up.
That's not how book deals work, but yes it's obviously still disappointing

God I just watched minstrelgate... What a nasty nasty text to send him..God it's not like he ate the whole effing pack... Totally hurtful and completely out of proprtion. Poor man. Doing an actually hard and stressful job like his.. Having the worry of her vile temper to come home to. She is an egomaniac... On top of that bleeping ridiculous reaction to being number two. Esther must have had to seriously bite her tongue and exhibit the patience of a saint. No wonder she doesn't seem to have much contact with that pathetic waste of a space friend any more 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The simpering to the other male YouTube's is just cringey. She is so not "current" in that world anymore but she can't let go cos the mainstream tv world doesn't want her. She can't have been as irritating as this when Darce y was a baby and my daughter got me into her ??!! I can't remember

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The simpering to the other male YouTube's is just cringey. She is so not "current" in that world anymore but she can't let go cos the mainstream tv world doesn't want her. She can't have been as irritating as this when Darce y was a baby and my daughter got me into her ??!! I can't remember
No, she definitely didn't used to be as annoying in her old house. She was quite normal, down to earth and dry humoured. Loved a bargain. Since moving, she became a stroppy little princess snob who mainly shops at Waitrose and Boden, has a nanny and constantly moans about parenting/how hard she has it. She really has changed and not for the better.

Reactions: 10
Anyone got any new thread name suggestions?

‘Book is only number 8, let’s hope her ego will deflate’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No chance Em but let's always stay positive and look on the bright side of life!!!.... Unlike pouting petulant pathetic pentland!!

Reactions: 3
Every time she says “Pearly Girl” I instantly have an urge to rip my ears off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.