Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Liam appeared in Hello magazine he seems to be appearing more often on her social media [emoji848] I’m surprised as he’s a Detective so thought he would like to remain incognito!
That’s what I thought too. In his line of work being on social media must be a bit of a no-no. It’s pretty easy to find her address online too (not going to post how so don’t lynch me) and she films a lot around the house, the kids, pretty much the family routine. I’ve said this before on brummys thread it doesn’t take a genius to work all that stuff out by watching videos and a quick go on the old google. It’s absolutely terrifying how easy this information is available. Worlds bad enough as it is.

Reactions: 4
Can anyone explain who that Elena was in the car?Have to admit I fast forwarded lots of her boring vlog. Just never heard of seen of her before.

Reactions: 3
That’s what I thought too. In his line of work being on social media must be a bit of a no-no. It’s pretty easy to find her address online too (not going to post how so don’t lynch me) and she films a lot around the house, the kids, pretty much the family routine. I’ve said this before on brummys thread it doesn’t take a genius to work all that stuff out by watching videos and a quick go on the old google. It’s absolutely terrifying how easy this information is available. Worlds bad enough as it is.
It's also not hard to find out what school Darcy goes to 😬

Reactions: 1
Well known she goes to the private school Matt teaches at and that's always been freely known .Only have to Google his name teacher northampton. He has massively cut down on putting her on social media. I think that's come from his school as she s a pupil there being a teacher but state schoo land many safe guarding staff meetings and talk of social media this last year.

Ultimately that has long been a risk of being a public figure. If someone really wants to find you, they can. Lilly Allen's stalker got into her bedroom! And mark Chapman tracked down John Lennon without even having the Internet (tho he did live in a famous building and it was a watershed moment for celebrity's and security.) OK how did i end up talking about John Lennons murder....

Yeah this kind of exposure to weirdos people like Darcy are having without any choice in the matter is one of the morally dubious elements of reality TV / vlogger culture. Tho I suppose people like the Obama kids also were exposed without a choice. But it definitely happens more now that these Internet 'famous' people come with a whole family attached too rather than just acting or singing or whatever.

The whole thing about exposure and privacy is something I don’t really understand wrt Louise e.g. I know she always gives Darcy the choice of whether she’s in the vlog or not and that I think is a good positive step, teaching Darcy about privacy, consent and whatever - but at the same time each time Darcy agrees to be in the vlog she’s not going to realise what/who she’s exposing herself to, because she’s a child. I just think vlogging culture especially when it involves families can be so dangerous and in years to come what are all these kids going to think?

Reactions: 6
I'm very surprised he's on social media at all if he's a detective. I have a friend who is a detective and he's extremely careful as he's had threats before during cases, and he makes sure that both him and his partner don't post any photos of their children on social media (even though their Facebooks are private too).
So he wouldn't dream of being in a YouTube video or in a magazine as it's a way to put your family at risk. He could be working with some pretty dangerous people.

• Wow
Once his full name was mentioned in the hello mag interview a quick google confirmed his job and other titbits!

Reactions: 2
Omg. He actually is a detective and she is plastering him all over social media and he is willingly posing for Hello Magazine. Are they insane?! What is he thinking allowing this knowing the risk that his job brings to his family? It seems as well that he is getting more and more comfortable with being on her social media, maybe getting a taste for it? I bloody hope not. Darcys dad tried to become a youtuber off the back of Louise and it was the most cringe thing I've ever seen. That man is DULL. The mind boggles at Louise and Liam, it really does.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone explain who that Elena was in the car?Have to admit I fast forwarded lots of her boring vlog. Just never heard of seen of her before.
I’ve no idea. I’ve seen her in a few other youtubers/instagrammers posts. She looks boring as hell though. Another person who Louise can talk down to and treat like a personal driver.

Omg. He actually is a detective and she is plastering him all over social media and he is willingly posing for Hello Magazine. Are they insane?! What is he thinking allowing this knowing the risk that his job brings to his family? It seems as well that he is getting more and more comfortable with being on her social media, maybe getting a taste for it? I bloody hope not. Darcys dad tried to become a youtuber off the back of Louise and it was the most cringe thing I've ever seen. That man is DULL. The mind boggles at Louise and Liam, it really does.
Maybe he's taking a backseat in his career so isn't on cases as much as he used to be?? Or maybe because they aren't in London the police force is more relaxed?? I really can't fathom why someone in the police (who is most likely quite high up) would want to put themselves so publicly online. :unsure:🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Maybe he's taking a backseat in his career so isn't on cases as much as he used to be?? Or maybe because they aren't in London the police force is more relaxed?? I really can't fathom why someone in the police (who is most likely quite high up) would want to put themselves so publicly online. :unsure:🤷‍♀️
Its a shame if he has had to take a back seat. 2 half years ago he was a serious detective, fighting crime and now hes smiling in Hello Magazine and all over his 'influencers' girlfriends instagram account. His child is all over YouTube and constantly featured in #ad work for Louise. Surely his mates must take the piss and his boss has given him a good telling off. Why didn't he run for the hills when she told him her job?!

Reactions: 6
The internet is a scary place and with the amount these vloggers share i’m amazed that nothing drastically bad has happened yet.People have managed to work out where they live,where their kids go to school,where they do their weekly shop,they share their daily routines, share when they are away on holiday and could probably draw a full family tree.Its not normal for strangers on the internet to know that much about someone.

Reactions: 7
The internet is a scary place and with the amount these vloggers share i’m amazed that nothing drastically bad has happened yet.People have managed to work out where they live,where their kids go to school,where they do their weekly shop,they share their daily routines, share when they are away on holiday and could probably draw a full family tree.Its not normal for strangers on the internet to know that much about someone.
That’s what scares me about the Internet now. I really dont think vloggers even get exactly how dangerous it all is. It may be their source of income and what pay their bills but it’s broadcasting your children to god knows who! You can’t regulate who watches these videos. Brummy said the other day that it will be nice for her kids to watch the videos back when they are older and to see their mum ‘young’ but I think they’ll look back and think ‘wtf was mum thinking putting my entire life online like that!’ Louise has mentioned before about not putting Darcy on camera as much (when she realised her videos were crap without her she went right back to showing Darcy again) but she plops pearl infront of the camera all the time. That what’s surprised me about Liam allowing that. Surely as a detective he knows how evil people can be.

Reactions: 9
If you think about it we barely know anything about the lives of 'normal celebs' like actors, singers, tv presenters unless their other half is famous too. Sometimes vloggers share way too much 😬

Reactions: 5
That’s what scares me about the Internet now. I really dont think vloggers even get exactly how dangerous it all is. It may be their source of income and what pay their bills but it’s broadcasting your children to god knows who! You can’t regulate who watches these videos. Brummy said the other day that it will be nice for her kids to watch the videos back when they are older and to see their mum ‘young’ but I think they’ll look back and think ‘wtf was mum thinking putting my entire life online like that!’ Louise has mentioned before about not putting Darcy on camera as much (when she realised her videos were crap without her she went right back to showing Darcy again) but she plops pearl infront of the camera all the time. That what’s surprised me about Liam allowing that. Surely as a detective he knows how evil people can be.
My friends hubby is a copper for city police and they are one of the most strictest couples with their kids BECAUSE he knows what weirdo are out there and the horror stories he hears and sees!

Reactions: 8
On god... Imminent news as she s had a meeting with Zofree publisher... More lazy Louise book offerings in the future 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.