Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Emma, but I've had my fill of most of them now. Emma, Louise and (slap my face Meldrum) were the 3 I 'religiously' followed. Interestingly finding meldrum first being local to me, then Louise through Meldrums visit, then Emma from Louise's videos.
I only follow quality, fun content. As soon as the ads from tit they wouldn't have bought from before and crap come in. I'm done
Couldn’t put it better myself. It’s a shame as they start off relatable but ruin themselves.

Reactions: 3
She is clearly uninterested on YouTube now but makes a crappy 20 minute video from one day a week to keep up the charade that her heart still belongs to YouTube. I find it ridiculous that she hasn’t sorted her weekly video for this week when she’s had all week to edit it. She has a nanny, Darcy is only with her 50% of the time and her sister even helps edit videos for her. If she was really that pushed for time with taking her gran to the shop (which is lovely of her, I did the same for mine and would honestly give anything to spend one more day with her) then get someone else to edit.

I was an OG subscriber to Louise, followed her back in the day and honestly really loved how refreshing she was and not like the other British youtubers. Her content was miles better and she was very likeable but she lost her way and became very entitled. The constant trips away after her divorce and trying to make out she was this amazing full time single mum, doing it all on her own. Even now she has the audacity to pretend she does it on her own with Liam’s working night shifts and long hours.

Reactions: 19
Latest facebook post...grhhhh. Of course your frigging house is clean... You have a part time cleaner and you don't do a 40 hours plus a week job out of your bloody home! It should be bloody spotless the help you have and the time you spend at home... The time you spend blogging is now MINIMAL. Ranty moan over ( it does feel good to have a rant weirdly) Just fineshed all lesson planning which took half of the day. Louise try only having one day off a week . You have no bloody clue of what tiredness means!!! I fell asleep on the sofa for three hours yesterday... Time I should have been writing school reports. No doubt she 'll have to recover from all that walking , fresh air and sofa time in her villa!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Latest facebook post...grhhhh. Of course your frigging house is clean... You have a part time cleaner and you don't do a 40 hours plus a week job out of your bloody home! It should be bloody spotless the help you have and the time you spend at home... The time you spend blogging is now MINIMAL. Ranty moan over ( it does feel good to have a rant weirdly) Just fineshed all lesson planning which took half of the day. Louise try only having one day off a week . You have no bloody clue of what tiredness means!!! I fell asleep on the sofa for three hours yesterday... Time I should have been writing school reports. No doubt she 'll have to recover from all that walking , fresh air and sofa time in her villa!!!!
Does anyone not make sure their house is clean before going away?! It really shouldn't be a surprise, no one wants to come home to a tit tip!

Reactions: 9
I am a lurker, read this thread, but unfollowed and unsubscribed ages ok as she bores the hell out of me.
Is she still buddies with Brummymummy? They don’t seem to arse lick like they used too!

Reactions: 4
I am a lurker, read this thread, but unfollowed and unsubscribed ages ok as she bores the hell out of me.
Is she still buddies with Brummymummy? They don’t seem to arse lick like they used too!
I was thinking that. They haven’t done an irritating shouty shopping trip together in ages

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was thinking that. They haven’t done an irritating shouty shopping trip together in ages
Don’t say it three times or it will happen 😩
I can’t bear Emma, she’s beyond annoying.

Esther is lovely, she’s obviously a real person living a real life so I wouldn’t be surprised if her tolerance for Louise was wearing thin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No weekly this week, as she doesn't film on bank holidays and is enjoying her CP freebies... *eye roll*

What happened with her and Zoe? Did they fall out or just drift apart?

Reactions: 1
What happened with her and Zoe? Did they fall out or just drift apart?
I know everyone loves a drama but they probably just drifted, they live nowhere near each other and are at massively different points in life.

Why has she decided to upload the ‘weekly’ gone 11 at night. Lousie us tattlers know we you don’t give a tit about YouTube but your minions haven’t quite caught on yet at least upload so they can actually watch.

Reactions: 6
The constant blurring as the camera tries to focus on these mummy blogger vlogs drives me mad. They all claim to be using 'the best vlog camera' but isn't it just a normal camera set on video mode so it just can't cope. I've turned off the latest vlog after just watching blurred footage of a bit of velcro on a pushchair. I get it's all in keeping with the 'look at me, I'm a regular mum having a go' but if she's paying herself in excess of half a million pounds a year, she's far from that. Get some proper equipment ffs.

Reactions: 7
She’s doing a video about Love Island with Eyal from last year. Last ditch attempt to appeal to youths and be revelant?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her gums are receding and those 2 front teeth will need sorting out! My mother in law was the same with her teeth and had to have glass teeth.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She bangs on about how she turns down a lot of thing as it isn’t the right ‘fit’ for her brand as a mother. So how does Eyal from Love Island fit her brand for motherhood and lifestyle? Gleam should have gave this gig to one of the young ones and not Louise.

Reactions: 17
I didn't like it when she said to her sister oh I know you've wanted a boyfriend for ages. On camera, her sister did not seem impressed. It was good to see Esther

Reactions: 7
She bangs on about how she turns down a lot of thing as it isn’t the right ‘fit’ for her brand as a mother. So how does Eyal from Love Island fit her brand for motherhood and lifestyle? Gleam should have gave this gig to one of the young ones and not Louise.
That’s come from her new PR firm. Mokkingbird represents Eyal too and it seems like ex love islanders know that YouTube is money for old rope as they are often trying to break into it. So cool and so relevant Louise is getting so used by the pr firm

Reactions: 6
Poor Louise. Liam is working this weekend so she is all alone with the girls.

I am dealing with a daughter myself who is heartbroken this weekend her distant dad would rather go away with his friends than see her on Father’s Day. I would rather have Louises weekend, have a happy child with the resources/finances to do something with her to take her mind off it.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So this best selling author doesn't know the difference between starring and staring in her Insta story post with Eyal or whatever his name is!!!😂 so she s broody again... She 'll pop another one out,Pearl will passed to the nanny more baby money making opp s and ads

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.