Louise Pentland #2 WWilde about the ad’s, oh my battery Is flashing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep someone looked up sprinkleofglitter Ltd company accounts and she paid herself over half a million last year that's about 27k a month

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The new video with Eyal had me cringing so much. She was being so sexual and using so many innuendos.. 🤢🤢

• Sick
And she kept talking over him... And she wants to getting main stream tv/ media.!! Learn to listen and let the interviewee finish what they are saying !! Me me me look at me . I agree the giggly flirty behaviour was cringy

Reactions: 7
Yep someone looked up sprinkleofglitter Ltd company accounts and she paid herself over half a million last year that's about 27k a month
Whaaaat that’s obscene! She never has to buy anything either she gets sent everything anyone needs for free :mad:

Reactions: 3
08091AD4-41F6-488F-B1FC-4009EAF4378A.jpeg

Alfie made it so unpopular to be a Tory - but good on her for having an opinion.

• Heart
Just watched tnw and something really grated on me. She pulls out two headbands for herself, and said that she was unsure if they would suit her etc and from accessorise, not even primark numbers. Next clip, pearl with her hair all over her face and she says oh ill need to be buying you a clip. This probs comes across as petty 😂 but I couldn't not vent.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched her for ages and tried to watch her latest today... couldn’t get far through it. All the fnar fnar pretentiousness just makes me want to vom

Reactions: 2
So Louise has given a tribute to Liam but nothing on her own dad?.. Who despite her apparent tricky relationship with him is good enough to be a director of sprinkleofglitter Ltd which gets half a million in personal pay.. I bet he is a fairly big part of her money making machine. He s listed on the company house accounts.

Reactions: 12
To be fair, her father probably don't have to do too much as director of the company, and certainly won't be seeing £500k in his account.

Bit I do agree its so awful for her to not wish a happy father's day to her dad. She is so selfish, has a good relationship with him when she needs stuff, but when she doesn't and wants to get sympathy he is nearly as evil as the evil step mother.

She was talking about her sister having an argument with him. She didn't need to say her dad was involved at all. It's clear what she wants viewers to think of him

Reactions: 6
To be fair, her father probably don't have to do too much as director of the company, and certainly won't be seeing £500k in his account.

Bit I do agree its so awful for her to not wish a happy father's day to her dad. She is so selfish, has a good relationship with him when she needs stuff, but when she doesn't and wants to get sympathy he is nearly as evil as the evil step mother.
Dont know if I agree with this one. I wished my dad a happy fathers day in person and was so busy I never thought to post on Facebook. You dont need to make a post in my opinion

Reactions: 8
Dont know if I agree with this one. I wished my dad a happy fathers day in person and was so busy I never thought to post on Facebook. You dont need to make a post in my opinion
I generally agree with what you say, but she posts about Liam online for fathers day, but not her actual dad, that’s what I find a bit strange. Why does Liam need a post but not her dad etc. If you get what I mean?

I really, really think she’s going to have a baby soon, all these posts about being broody!
Please not another 9months of misery and moaning.

Reactions: 6
Not just 9! Remember "two. children" I GUARANTEE that would make a return with 3....

Reactions: 4
I generally agree with what you say, but she posts about Liam online for fathers day, but not her actual dad, that’s what I find a bit strange. Why does Liam need a post but not her dad etc. If you get what I mean?

Please not another 9months of misery and moaning.
I did a post to my other half, but not to my dad. He's not on Facebook/instagram, there's no point as he wouldn't read it, maybe her dad isn't on either?

If she’s pregnant I’m not even half watching anymore. Can’t face the moaning and self pity. And I can’t hear her birth stories again...I’ve heard them more than my own

• Haha
Her Dad has social media, I’ve seen him comment on her posts before.
She says Liam hates social media and being plastered on it, yet still posts about him?

Reactions: 1
Since Liam appeared in Hello magazine he seems to be appearing more often on her social media 🤔 I’m surprised as he’s a Detective so thought he would like to remain incognito!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.