Louise Pentland #18 The wedding dress was just for clout, Darcy's the fav, Pearl's still left out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not just dogs who hate fireworks. My cat is terrified of them. Jumps out of his skin everytime one goes off. Runs around the house doing that low scared walk that they do looking for the noise. Sits just meowing because he’s upset. And then hides when it’s going on too long.
Probably never gives her poor cats a second thought because like she always says “they look after themselves”.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Probably never gives her poor cats a second thought because like she always says “they look after themselves”.
I hope she’s at least smart enough to keep them inside the house on bonfire night so they don’t risk getting hurt. But like you say she doesn’t give them much thought which is ridiculous as cats absolutely do not ‘look after themselves’ and do need things from their owners.

Imagine her walking a dog come rain or shine
Probably why she’d consider a small dog like a daschund. Many people believe small dogs don’t need walking often. Which is just not true.

Reactions: 6
I hope she’s at least smart enough to keep them inside the house on bonfire night so they don’t risk getting hurt. But like you say she doesn’t give them much thought which is ridiculous as cats absolutely do not ‘look after themselves’ and do need things from their owners.

Probably why she’d consider a small dog like a daschund. Many people believe small dogs don’t need walking often. Which is just not true.
She'd get them a doggy treadmill most likely 😅

Reactions: 4
What dog do you think she would get? I could see her with a little white fluffy yappy one or a French bulldog.
It would be a shock to the system. Mind you if she spends thousands on having someone put up Christmas baubles she would think nothing of doggy daycare and a dog Walker

Reactions: 5
Oh my god her Coca Cola Zero ad is so stupid. I guess if you lose the bottle cap it’s a problem, but when I drink cola I always screw the lid back on? Who is the new bottle top thing for?

Reactions: 1
Oh my god her Coca Cola Zero ad is so stupid. I guess if you lose the bottle cap it’s a problem, but when I drink cola I always screw the lid back on? Who is the new bottle top thing for?
I’ve maybe lost the bottle cap a handful of times in my life. But usually it’s that I drop it on a public floor and decide I don’t want to put it back on the bottle because gross. I don’t think this was a feature that was needed and actually I think I’d be more annoyed with a bottle cap in my face whilst taking a drink.

Reactions: 5
I saw someone disabled posting about it on insta and that made sense to me I guess.

Reactions: 2
She will get a dog thats prone to health issues or anxiety or behavioural issues because they are cute but will have done zero research and complain she cant cope.
So maybe a dashund (vocal, separation anxiety)
Or a cockerpoo (separation anxiety, allergies, loads of energy that isnt channelled correctly because people are dumb and dont understand that they've bought a spaniel and complain that their adorable little teddy bear is bouncing off the walls)
(Disclaimer: both of these breeds are super adorable and i have met some lovely pups from both breeds)
Probably a bloody pug or frenchie despite the fact that everyone on the PLANET knows its cruel to breed the poor things. And will claim ignorabce.

Reactions: 13
If she were to get a dog she should spend a significant amount of time training it. I doubt she'd do that though, she'd probably get Liam to do it.

Reactions: 2
She will get a dog thats prone to health issues or anxiety or behavioural issues because they are cute but will have done zero research and complain she cant cope.
So maybe a dashund (vocal, separation anxiety)
Or a cockerpoo (separation anxiety, allergies, loads of energy that isnt channelled correctly because people are dumb and dont understand that they've bought a spaniel and complain that their adorable little teddy bear is bouncing off the walls)
(Disclaimer: both of these breeds are super adorable and i have met some lovely pups from both breeds)
Probably a bloody pug or frenchie despite the fact that everyone on the PLANET knows its cruel to breed the poor things. And will claim ignorabce.
I have a 5 month old Cockapoo who is my world and more but sometimes she is too much even for me, and I am a huge dog person who has read all the books and been to all the classes 🤣 I would kill to see her cope with my girl for just an afternoon. Her little wild child Pearl wouldn’t seem so bad then.

Can I also just say this woman has been engaged for almost 3 years, she shouldn’t need recommendations for wedding planners. Another blatant ask for a freebie. If my friend did that for me I’d kill them.

Reactions: 9
I find it odd she is putting more effort into her recently engaged friend's wedding than she is her own.

Reactions: 10
Who needs a posh wedding planner? My friend bought a white board and used that to work out seating plans etc and I made lists on whatever notebook I had to hand....I really don't know that I would want to revisit my wedding planning in the future..even my wedding photos are just festering in a box in the loft somewhere 😂 I don't get why everything has to be a thing these days!🤷

Reactions: 4
She has planned a wedding before. It should be a piece of piss. I planned one using 2 pages of a notepad. It took an hour. My marriage was ultimately more important than the planning.

Reactions: 11
She has planned a wedding before. It should be a piece of piss. I planned one using 2 pages of a notepad. It took an hour. My marriage was ultimately more important than the planning.
There's also not that much to plan really. If you get a good venue they'll recommend vendors and they tend to communicate with each other about the details if they've worked together before. She wants a planner so she can buy something else she doesn't need.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.