Louise Pentland #17 #FreeDarcy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest reel is so embarrassing. "Did I buy this antique witches cauldron for £60?". I mean probably because that's just another pointless thing to gather dust in her house that she will have got on a whim to show off her wealth. Plenty of people don't even have a budget of £60 for their weekly food shop Louise 🤢

Reactions: 16
Pearl probably struggles because all she hears is how much her mother misses Darcy…

Louise needs to stop making it such a big deal that she has joint custody, it’s really not that uncommon and making it more dramatic than needed only makes it more difficult on the girls!

View attachment 1536363
i mean sure, Pearl probably does miss her big sister at times when she's spending time with Matt, but it wouldn't be a huge issue if Louise didn't focus so much on how much she misses Darcy because Darcy "completes her" and mopes around the house miserably talking about how much she misses Darcy, when she could be making the most of spending time with Pearl - whcib wod distract them both from Darcy's absence and also allow Louise to develop a closer relationship with Pearl, who doesn't get much of Louise's attention as she is generally pushed aside when Darcy is at home. as Louise is very aware, Pearl is getting older, and as she grows up, she will be more and more aware of the way Louise treats them so differently - to the point that her life is put on hold when Darcy is away to ensure Darcy doesn't miss out on any activity or day trip, despite the fact she's having fun with Matt. it doesn't mean that Pearl should sit patiently at home for a week, awaiting Darcy's return - which is what Louise seems to do. and there is such an age difference between the girls, there are loads of things Louise could be doing with Pearl that Darcy wouldn't enjoy, because she's so much older, so wouldn't feel she was "missing out" - even to the point that Louise insisted on "delaying" Pearl's third birthday - not her party, but her actual birthday - refusing to celebrate her daughter's day of birth because Darcy wasn't there! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and tbh, i don't think Darcy does feel that way - i get the impression that, once again, it's a Louise issue that she is projecting into her daughter, but sadly, it's to Pearl's detriment. she spent loads of time with just Darcy before Pearlie was born - why can't she relish the one-on-one time she has with her youngest daughter and make the most of spending time with her - because as she grows up, Pearl will be painfully aware that Louise chose not to spend time with her and instead prioritised giving all her attention to her phone, sharing how much she misses Darcy with the whole world. duck the fact she's missing out in Pearl's childhood. 💔

Louise and Matt have had joint custody of Darcy for years and it's only recently it seems to have become such an issue, with Louise emphasising that there is a huge hole in her life when Darcy isn't there, and explaining that she can't feel happy without Darcy - placing responsibility for her emotions on an eleven year old is a hell of a lot of pressure, and she is quite obviously purposefully trying to make Darcy feel guilty for spending time with her dad, which is awful and will ultimately push Darcy away and destroy their relationship - which is presumably the opposite of what Louise is trying to achieve with the constant "I miss Darcy" reminders. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i mean sure, Pearl probably does miss her big sister at times when she's spending time with Matt, but it wouldn't be a huge issue if Louise didn't focus so much on how much she misses Darcy because Darcy "completes her" and mopes around the house miserably talking about how much she misses Darcy, when she could be making the most of spending time with Pearl - whcib wod distract them both from Darcy's absence and also allow Louise to develop a closer relationship with Pearl, who doesn't get much of Louise's attention as she is generally pushed aside when Darcy is at home. as Louise is very aware, Pearl is getting older, and as she grows up, she will be more and more aware of the way Louise treats them so differently - to the point that her life is put on hold when Darcy is away to ensure Darcy doesn't miss out on any activity or day trip, despite the fact she's having fun with Matt. it doesn't mean that Pearl should sit patiently at home for a week, awaiting Darcy's return - which is what Louise seems to do. and there is such an age difference between the girls, there are loads of things Louise could be doing with Pearl that Darcy wouldn't enjoy, because she's so much older, so wouldn't feel she was "missing out" - even to the point that Louise insisted on "delaying" Pearl's third birthday - not her party, but her actual birthday - refusing to celebrate her daughter's day of birth because Darcy wasn't there! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and tbh, i don't think Darcy does feel that way - i get the impression that, once again, it's a Louise issue that she is projecting into her daughter, but sadly, it's to Pearl's detriment. she spent loads of time with just Darcy before Pearlie was born - why can't she relish the one-on-one time she has with her youngest daughter and make the most of spending time with her - because as she grows up, Pearl will be painfully aware that Louise chose not to spend time with her and instead prioritised giving all her attention to her phone, sharing how much she misses Darcy with the whole world. duck the fact she's missing out in Pearl's childhood. 💔

Louise and Matt have had joint custody of Darcy for years and it's only recently it seems to have become such an issue, with Louise emphasising that there is a huge hole in her life when Darcy isn't there, and explaining that she can't feel happy without Darcy - placing responsibility for her emotions on an eleven year old is a hell of a lot of pressure, and she is quite obviously purposefully trying to make Darcy feel guilty for spending time with her dad, which is awful and will ultimately push Darcy away and destroy their relationship - which is presumably the opposite of what Louise is trying to achieve with the constant "I miss Darcy" reminders. 😔
This post is the perfect explanation for why this thread is called #freedarcy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she actually shown it now then? I thought she would be making more of a big deal over it. Her home account is such a waste of time too.
It’s just a bit in the background of one of her stories today showing off the cards the girls made for his sisters.
I like it, I hate the colour she’s picked as it’s like a murky pink, not a pretty oinkbut the style is nice. Doesn’t match the style of her house though! She’s bought a modern house and then is trying to make it look like a cute cottage.. not going to work.

0228E21D-59D3-4F3F-AC57-0CDDD41776F2.png

Reactions: 9
I prefer the kitchen tbh, anything is better than the pink monstrosities of the past.

I unsubscribed to her videos due to the severe lack of Esther.
Another friend she has burned through?
She goes through them rapidly. 2-3 years of intense friendship and then never heard of again.

Reactions: 10
She goes through them rapidly. 2-3 years of intense friendship and then never heard of again.
Louise claims her and Esther are still friends. Even mentioned her on her story the other day calling her ‘her beloved Esther’. But we haven’t seen Esther in a while because she’s asked not to be featured. Whether that’s true or not, who knows…

Reactions: 10
Louise claims her and Esther are still friends. Even mentioned her on her story the other day calling her ‘her beloved Esther’. But we haven’t seen Esther in a while because she’s asked not to be featured. Whether that’s true or not, who knows…
I don’t believe a word that comes out of her pink highlighter lipstick-ed mouth.
She can’t keep a friend to save her life.

• Haha
was esther the one who cooked the food for louises (christmas?) advert while she sat and did nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
was esther the one who cooked the food for louises (christmas?) advert while she sat and did nothing?
Yes! I like Esther! Interesting that she has asked not to be featured. I think Louise had her daughter in her stories a few months ago after Darcy’s dance class.

Reactions: 1
I was wondering why Esther just dissappeared, didn’t know she asked not to be featured, how weird

Reactions: 2
I really like Esther too but I think it makes sense for her to ask not to involved in things like vlogs etc. I remember Louise saying that Esther doesn't have any social media so I imagine shes a pretty private person plus she has an important career and reputation so probably values her privacy even more.

However I always wonder if Esther started to distance herself from Louise as the way she was acting would have pissed me off. Calling her to come hang out when she was busy at work, having her create her content for an ad. It seemed like Louise didn't value Esther's time and expected her to run to her at the drop of a hat despite the fact Esther was/is a busy mum of 3 with her own business to run.

Reactions: 19
Hope this doesn't offend anyone but it annoys me that she has them decorating a shop bought cake. Baking is one of the most fun activities for kids of all ages, why not let the girls make a cake themselves?

And then she always makes such a drama about cooking, she's heating up a f*king pre-prepared chicken. Gives me rage that she thinks it's funny to not be able to cook. It's just really pathetic tbh

(i understand some people don't cook from scratch because don't have time etc but I'm really not convinced Louise can use that excuse! )

Reactions: 13
Louise probably never learnt to cook. She was young when her mum died and with her stepmother i dont believe she would have taught her anything. But in saying that im sure she can follow some baking recipe and do this with her children. Kitchen is likely just going to be a statement piece rather than be functional.

Reactions: 7
Louise probably never learnt to cook. She was young when her mum died and with her stepmother i dont believe she would have taught her anything. But in saying that im sure she can follow some baking recipe and do this with her children. Kitchen is likely just going to be a statement piece rather than be functional.
Not being funny but it wasn’t my mum who taught me to cook. I grew up and taught myself because I’m an adult and it’s a life skill

Reactions: 49
It’s just a bit in the background of one of her stories today showing off the cards the girls made for his sisters.
I like it, I hate the colour she’s picked as it’s like a murky pink, not a pretty oinkbut the style is nice. Doesn’t match the style of her house though! She’s bought a modern house and then is trying to make it look like a cute cottage.. not going to work.

View attachment 1537739
Not sure I like the colour scheme…two dull dusky colours together make the place look rather dreary. Maybe it’s the lighting? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.