Louise Pentland #17 #FreeDarcy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperately hoping that Darcy will go through a full alternate phase in her teen years to push back against the Thatcher Chic that Louise is pushing on her
Yes! She needs to become an emo and dye her hair black and refuse to wear anything other than black. The complete opposite of Louise's pink and sparkly persona

Reactions: 7
Thread #18 'The wedding dress was just for clout, Darcy's the fav, Pearls still left out'

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Definitely giving thatcher/parent trap vibes but I think she looks cute.

For me it’s Louise making her pose and parading her about! Dedicating stories on how Darcy looks and adding that emoji poll, oh yeah Louise let people just rate how Darcy looks I’m sure all the creeps give it 100% and won’t effect Darcy’s self imagine! What a twit

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Louise has ever had a personal trainer. Louise has mentioned worrying about entering her 40s at her current weight and we know she's someone who emotional eats (no shade, I don't really care one way or another about her weight, she's just mentioned it bothering her) so I think something like a personal trainer would suit her. Lord knows she has the money and she seems quite chummy with her nail and hair girls so she'd enjoy having the friend. Even spending 20 minutes on the cross trainer three times a week would help with her energy levels and ability to run after her children. She also has had mental health struggles in the last few years and light to moderate exercise are known to help with anxiety and depression. She seems quite sad and forlorn, I do worry about her a bit. Her kids are getting a little older and more independent. I wish she'd use some of her free time to invest in herself.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Louise has ever had a personal trainer. Louise has mentioned worrying about entering her 40s at her current weight and we know she's someone who emotional eats (no shade, I don't really care one way or another about her weight, she's just mentioned it bothering her) so I think something like a personal trainer would suit her. Lord knows she has the money and she seems quite chummy with her nail and hair girls so she'd enjoy having the friend. Even spending 20 minutes on the cross trainer three times a week would help with her energy levels and ability to run after her children. She also has had mental health struggles in the last few years and light to moderate exercise are known to help with anxiety and depression. She seems quite sad and forlorn, I do worry about her a bit. Her kids are getting a little older and more independent. I wish she'd use some of her free time to invest in herself.
I hope she’s ok too. She’s also someone who seems to get lots of psychosomatic symptoms when her mental health is suffering (eg the ‘nervous tummy’ she talks about) which makes it all the more important that her physical body is in a good, resilient place.

Honestly if she’s really worried about her actual weight, I don’t think that she should be; the number on the scale only tells a fraction of the story. As long as she’s staying active and the overall ‘running’ of her body (heart health, digestion etc) is going ok, she’ll be fine & cognitively she’ll feel a lot better.

edited as the first part of the post was meant for yesterday & I never bothered posting it but it was still in the reply box lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.