Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
I hate that she’s using her platform to call out a smaller business on behalf of her friend… why does she need to stick her nose in but also you just know that there’s going to be some of her followers who now spam / hate on that business since she’s done this.

View attachment 1664938
Unpopular opinion. I hate when people use “works for the NHS” it’s so fucking guilt tripping, and literally makes me not wanna help.

Reactions: 67

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
Can she just piss off...as someone genuinely worried about affording heating my home alongside giving my kids a good Christmas, she needs to just stop.
'I don't have anything useful or solutions.' No, you don't. So shut up. As someone who flaunts spending thousands on Christmas decorations and multiple advent calendars and fugly matching outfits on your gifted cruise, this isn't your place Louise. Read the fucking room for once.

Reactions: 54

Lifeislemons

Louise probably never learnt to cook. She was young when her mum died and with her stepmother i dont believe she would have taught her anything. But in saying that im sure she can follow some baking recipe and do this with her children. Kitchen is likely just going to be a statement piece rather than be functional.
Not being funny but it wasn’t my mum who taught me to cook. I grew up and taught myself because I’m an adult and it’s a life skill

Reactions: 49

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She looks so good here. Hair not so over the top with awful dated curls and no horrid pink lipstick. I also like the colour orange she’s wearing. The warmth is so much nicer than the icy tones she uses on Instagram with filters. Now if she’d only go back to brunette she’d look fab!

3D16FC2D-13F6-46A3-8C35-A9CF0E6A289F.jpeg

Reactions: 45

wifiisoff

My personal favourite 'niche autumn thing' is keeping the heating off for as long as possible to save on the bill, but that's just me Louise babes xx

• Heart
Reactions: 43

fidgetjo

VIP Member
View attachment 1701122.

Darcy looks very young for her age, so seeing her with red lipstick and posing like that is a bit jarring, even if she was doing it for a laugh, as most 11 year olds would. But Louise has taught her how to pose, so I'm sure Darcy thought she was being very cool.
Why is she dressed like a rich upper classed 60 year old woman?? This outfit is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m howling at her recent Instagram stories about not knowing when to come back online. She’s so in her own world in her state of mourning, everyone I know is going about their lives as normal, sure it’s a significant thing the Queen died but I don’t think influencers need to be staying offline until after the funeral to mark their respects? So bizarre, I know it’s been talked about on here already but it’s so funny how she thinks and acts like she’s upper class when she’s really not.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

emerald

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221002_170242.jpg

I have questions.
Why is Louise's new book on Darcy's bedside table?
Who put it there?
Why? For advertising, decoration, is Darcy reading it? I think it's just another plug. It's obviously for display in some way because no one keeps books like that.

• Haha
  • Sick

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I thought that's what the book was about?
Right I’ve just listened to the chapter on audible about it… (Louise narrated it herself)

She said the stepmum made mean comments about her mums family and wouldn’t let her see them but louise thought that the family didn’t want to see her. She also said that it was Louise’s fault her mum got cancer due to the stress of having louise so louise thought she’d killed her mum.

Apparently step mum was mean about how louise looked and acted. Called her fat. Also called her mum a whore and dirty. But then the stepmum would be nice occasionally to keep Louise quiet.

Eventually the step mum started shoving and smacking her when Louise did something the step mum deemed as wrong like being messy. She also then started calling Louise a whore. When Louise fell over the stepmum then kicked her repeatedly. She then adds that the step mum spat at her at times.

She also punished louise for not wearing clean underwear even when she was.

She ma Louise eat too much food until she was sick. Then called her greedy and fat.

when Louise was 12 she got B’s on a school report the step mum then made her kneel on the bedroom floor with her head on the bed & the step mum sat on her head for an extended period of time until louise believes she passed out.

When Louise told her dad the first time. The step mum lied and told him that Louise we making it up.

She would also publicly humiliate Louise by letting her go to school with broken glasses and backpacks and bad hair etc

She also didn’t send Louise to school with any food.

Louise wasn’t allowed to wear a bra or shave because that made Louise a whore.

Louise planned to kill herself on the New Years Party for the year 2000. But then instead decided to tell her dad the truth.

sorry that this is a hit all of the place. I wrote it as listening so I didn’t miss anything.

• Sad
  • Wow

qeyipad

Louise: shows off all the themed clothing she’s buying her kids that they definitely do not need

Louise 5 minutes later: omg I feel so bad for you poors

• Haha
Reactions: 38

cat_follower

Aw Louise thanks so much for showing us your mental health day 😌 my mental health would also be much better if I could just wassock around all day spraying expensive perfume, fucking about in an enormous range rover and pretending to type some shite with a designer bag in the background, so causal not showing off at all 😍 what a totally appropriate thing to share when people are choosing between eating and heating their homes, such a good egg!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I've had to turn my boiler off at the mains in case the thermostat tricks it into firing up when I don't want it to. I don't think money has ever been a worry for her and that's fine but, unless you're going to help somehow, saying it makes you feel sad is totally belittling.

Also, me DMing Louise, "Hiya, fancy paying the energy bills for a few families this autumn/winter instead of splashing out on some ostentatious tat at Chrimbo?". I jest. Stays on tattle.

Reactions: 35

ECH

VIP Member
All the 'she was gone for a week' puts a bad taste in my mouth when the reason she was gone was because Louise and Matt have a shared custody agreement. It sounds so salty.

Reactions: 35

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Louise for all her faults is a great woman for where she is in life after all she suffered. I've seen people who had similar situations attempt to commit suicide, have eating disorders, dissociation issues.. so much.
So women who attempt suicide or have eating disorders aren't also 'great women'? What an odd comment and really stigmatising. I find this outlook on those with mental health problems very problematic and prehistoric. Those who suffer are still great people. My word.

• Heart
Reactions: 33