Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a pandemic. We all made sacrifices. I’m really struggling to see why you’re behaving as if this is somehow traumatising for Darcy. She has been to Disney every year since she was a toddler. Life isn’t fair and there are lots of things I would like to have done, but never have! Some children have never been to Disney and never will be able to because of the money it costs.
It’s really not that deep and I assume that you are projecting your own stuff into this situation.
😂 I'm not assuming this is traumatising Darcy, it's not a leap to think that an 11yo who loves Disney wouldn't want to miss out on a family trip there. I just don't think a parent should take one child to WDW, regardless of which child it is.
I have none of my issues to project, I just think both kids should get the same and I think its equally unfair when she takes Darcy on trips without Pearl. I don't know why any parent would take just one of their kids away 🤷‍♀️ and she never would have done if she wasn't being paid for it.

Reactions: 3
😂 I'm not assuming this is traumatising Darcy, it's not a leap to think that an 11yo who loves Disney wouldn't want to miss out on a family trip there. I just don't think a parent should take one child to WDW, regardless of which child it is.
I have none of my issues to project, I just think both kids should get the same and I think its equally unfair when she takes Darcy on trips without Pearl. I don't know why any parent would take just one of their kids away 🤷‍♀️ and she never would have done if she wasn't being paid for it.
except she would if it was Darcy, because she has

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Absolutely unbelievable and disgusting that she's at the NSPCC and reposts a story of someone's child in a pushchair... the original poster had a private Instagram with around 1k followers and Louise had shared a picture of this kid with over 3m people! Is she for real? Of all the places to be when you're unnecessarily sharing pictures of other people's children online!

Reactions: 15
"the cheapo heart bag" from ebay that "inspired" her range of expensive, heart-shaped handbags? doesn't really look like she was "inspired" so much as she blatantly stole the idea but made her collection of better quality, thus priced them far higher! there's a difference between inspiration and totally copying, fully using her wealth and privilege to her advantage to outprice heart-shaped bags that existed long before her range - and is weirdly proid to brag about the fact she totally ripped off a previous design! 👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220610_222110.jpg

Reactions: 16
"the cheapo heart bag" from ebay that "inspired" her range of expensive, heart-shaped handbags? doesn't really look like she was "inspired" so much as she blatantly stole the idea but made her collection of better quality, thus priced them far higher! there's a difference between inspiration and totally copying, fully using her wealth and privilege to her advantage to outprice heart-shaped bags that existed long before her range - and is weirdly proid to brag about the fact she totally ripped off a previous design! 👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1334090
A millionaire calling something ‘cheapo’ is pretty tasteless/borderline classist too, especially when her ones are visually almost identical to the ‘cheapo’ one, even if they use better quality materials.

Reactions: 27
A millionaire calling something ‘cheapo’ is pretty tasteless/borderline classist too, especially when her ones are visually almost identical to the ‘cheapo’ one, even if they use better quality materials.
yeah, it definitely shows her privilege. and in actuality, despite presumably being of better quality and definitely being more expensive in terms of cost, i would actually label her bags as the "cheapo" ones, since she's proved they are a knock-off replica of a bag she once owned - and clearly didn't think was "cheap" at the time, or she wouldn't have been wearing it. it's pretty tacky to claim you were "inspired" by someone else's design, essentially create an identical replica, not give any credit to the original creator and then label the original bag that you obvs loved so much, you totally ripped off the design as "cheap". the audacity is unbelievable! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 13
OMG GUYS. Darcy probably found out and went ‘awww’ 😩 in that whiny child voice they all do, and then moved on and is living it up on the beach somewhere right now not even thinking about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching Louise Disney vlog.

I can not believe this is a YouTuber who has been around for years! The editing is terrible! Loud music over talking,weird Babbling and just boring!

Reactions: 5
Louise is clearly making a point with her "really missing Darcy" stories. a brief glimpse of Pearlie in a photo, and then a story dedicated to resharing her #dancemum reel, featuring a million photos of Darcy the dancer, along with a caption about how much she misses her eldest daughter, and. how hard it is to not have Darcy live with her all the time. i don't doubt it's difficult - but since that comment she shared where someone raised the issue that her content constantly highlights how much she favours Darcy, Louise seems to be overdoing it even more than usual with the "i miss Darcy" content. and sadly, that seems to be her priority - again, far more important to her than how Pearl will feel when she's older and sees all this stuff about her big sister being Louise's favourite and how she never feels complete without her. poor little Pearlie is constantly compared to the golden child and will always be second best. 😔

• Heart
Louise is clearly making a point with her "really missing Darcy" stories. a brief glimpse of Pearlie in a photo, and then a story dedicated to resharing her #dancemum reel, featuring a million photos of Darcy the dancer, along with a caption about how much she misses her eldest daughter, and. how hard it is to not have Darcy live with her all the time. i don't doubt it's difficult - but since that comment she shared where someone raised the issue that her content constantly highlights how much she favours Darcy, Louise seems to be overdoing it even more than usual with the "i miss Darcy" content. and sadly, that seems to be her priority - again, far more important to her than how Pearl will feel when she's older and sees all this stuff about her big sister being Louise's favourite and how she never feels complete without her. poor little Pearlie is constantly compared to the golden child and will always be second best. 😔
Its actually pathetic. Judging by Matts post they are celebrating fathers day today instead of next week. Louise can't even let Darcy have this special day with her dad without making it about herself

Reactions: 14
Its actually pathetic. Judging by Matts post they are celebrating fathers day today instead of next week. Louise can't even let Darcy have this special day with her dad without making it about herself
aw, i totally get that there is a custody agreement etc in place - but surely it would be nice if, as her parents, Louise and Matt could agree to alter the schedule slightly so that Darcy could spend next Sunday with her dad. especially since Louise could spend the day with Pearl and Liam celebrating father's day - Liam isn't Darcy's dad, so it's not an event she needs to be present for! but regardless of why she's celebrating father's day this weekend, i totally agree that Louise needs to just suck it up and deal with it! it's not about her and if Darcy does watch Louise's stories - which i assume she does, hence the endless "Darcy, i miss you" messages - she's potentially going to be guilt tripped into feeling she shouldn't be enjoying spending time with her dad because Louise is miserable without her!

it's only a weekend, so presumably Darcy will be back home by tonight, and it's not as though they've just divorced and this is a whole new arrangement - Darcy has been spending time with her dad for years! again, i'm not saying that means Louise misses her any less when she's not there, but making it into a huge drama every single time isn't necessary. if she misses Darcy this much when she's away for the weekend, i'm surprised she can hold herself together thru the week while Darcy spends her days at school! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
9E395905-B176-45A4-BF74-58339058D7F2.jpeg

I get that shared custody must be hard. It won’t be long I’m sure before Darcy has access to social media and sees her mum posting stuff like this.

What’s the point of posting this so publicly?

Louise needs to grow up. The only one who will lose out here big time is darcy, as Louise can’t bear to be away from her (understandable), but long term will make darcy feel guilty for spending time with her dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet Matt is pissed off seeing Louise constantly witch and moan as if Darcy is off fending for herself on the streets, and not safe with her dad, making more happy memories. I also wouldn't put it past her minions to send him messages as if he has taken Darcy away from her even though he hasn't.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the biggest fan of Matt but kudos to him for not publicly telling Louise to shut the f up. I would've 100% called out her nonsense if I were in his shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I get the impression that Louise is in a “who loves/misses Darcy the most?” competition, except she’s the only one competing. It’s fine to miss your child, but I dread to think what kind of pressure it puts on Darcy to have a mum who comes off as borderline codependent and openly admits to vicariously living through you. Louise used to do the whole “it’s so hard being a single mum” shtick when she only had to look after Darcy half the time, yet now she’s completely changed her tune.

View attachment 1334090
Did we ever trust her to have an original idea?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I get the impression that Louise is in a “who loves/misses Darcy the most?” competition, except she’s the only one competing. It’s fine to miss your child, but I dread to think what kind of pressure it puts on Darcy to have a mum who comes off as borderline codependent and openly admits to vicariously living through you. Louise used to do the whole “it’s so hard being a single mum” shtick when she only had to look after Darcy half the time, yet now she’s completely changed her tune.
I'm thinking Darcy must have a private Instagram account of her own, I can't imagine why else she would post so much about her and use some of the language she does, especially about being proud of her either way - you're always going to assume a parent is proud of their child, but the child needs to hear it now and then. Unless she really is just so dull and simple & thats why her posts often seem aimed at an 11yo.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Growing up with separated parents is hard enough. I did this at a time before social media so i can only guess how difficult it must be now but both my parents constantly tried to outdo each other. Getting themselves into all sorts of debt to prove whos the best parent, getting me to tell them how much i loved them on the (then) landline which they knew would be in earshot of the other parent.

This kind of tit messes a kid up! I'm in my mid 30s now and only JUST starting to unpack all this BS. She's absolutely making a rod for her own back here by going on like this.

Too many parents like Louise, think their kids are their possessions! Shes her own person, you're there to guide her and help her shape into a decent adult.

Reactions: 11
Is Matt still with that weird woman from years ago who he got with after Louise? I don’t follow them closely but it crossed my mind so I’m curious

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.