Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed she’s blocked me, I never followed her but watched some of her Disney content.

The only interaction I’ve ever had on her account is when she has included those ‘type something’ boxes on a story while in Disney. I think she wanted a caption for a Micky photo and I said Mickys sleeping beauty.

These influences are weird.

Reactions: 3
Darcy's smile seem pasted on and she seemed very robotically happy for the camera. Makes me sad. 😔

Reactions: 6
The best thing lady Louise could do for her daughters is to turn her back on SM, give them respect and privacy, not trundle them out as and when the money calls. It is a sin to watch a mum who went through so much herself, treating her children like non entities who want to be shoved in front of cameras, pose for wierdos to view, pretend to play with useless plastic toys and lose their sense of identity to please a mum who couldn't be bothered saving them. Oh Louise do something useful for once and don't let history repeat itself😑

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who felt like her ig stories about Pearl yesterday were a bit forced? 'Worth not completing my to do list for <3' idk it kinda just felt like she knows what everyone says about her favouritism of Darcy so she just wanted to make a point. Might just be me though.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who felt like her ig stories about Pearl yesterday were a bit forced? 'Worth not completing my to do list for <3' idk it kinda just felt like she knows what everyone says about her favouritism of Darcy so she just wanted to make a point. Might just be me though.
I just found it quite cringeworthy. Yeah, I’d bloody hope you favour being a parent over your to do list, Louise! Parenting is in fact a requirement that comes with being a parent.

I get the impression Louise likes to feign/over exaggerate how busy she is - either that or she’s just got no concept of how busy normal people are, or she’s just very easily overwhelmed. Maybe it’s something to do with her dad calling her lazy as a child that’s caused her to need to appear like she’s doing something constantly.

Reactions: 10
I just found it quite cringeworthy. Yeah, I’d bloody hope you favour being a parent over your to do list, Louise! Parenting is in fact a requirement that comes with being a parent.

I get the impression Louise likes to feign/over exaggerate how busy she is - either that or she’s just got no concept of how busy normal people are, or she’s just very easily overwhelmed. Maybe it’s something to do with her dad calling her lazy as a child that’s caused her to need to appear like she’s doing something constantly.
I definitely think she over exaggerates how busy she is… the other day she was posting about being so overwhelmed/ burnt out. She’s literally just got back from holiday, and it hardly seems like she works that much during the week. Imagine how she’d cope with a full time normal job having to take care of two kids…

Also the way she’s talking about her to do list it seems like it’s more things around the house like organising or cleaning not exactly seems like work stuff!

Reactions: 4
Her busy day seemed to just be arranging other people to do stuff though 😂 poor Louise needing to navigate improvements in three of the properties she owns, what a hard bleeping life 😴

Reactions: 8
It always feels forced when she has to praise Pearl, in the same way it feels forced when she’s being nice about Liam. Sometimes the way it comes across (to me) is that Pearl is Liam’s daughter, and she ‘has to’ get along with her, as if he had Pearl before they met and they’re not related so she’s just awkwardly nice, you know? I’m probably not explaining that as well as I would like 😅

Reactions: 19
Darcy's smile seem pasted on and she seemed very robotically happy for the camera. Makes me sad. 😔
Louise was cooing over how confident Darcy was in front of the camera, but it all seemed very stilted and forced. her smile when she was having her photo taken on the blue carpet did seem very robotic and forced - it certainly wasn't her natural smile. to me, she looked very nervous, which was understandable, but it's as though Louise couldn't see that, just because Darcy was able to act confident doesn't mean she actually felt confident - and likely just got on with it because she felt that is what was expected of her. i think she genuinely enjoyed the experience of the premiere itself, but the posed photos on the blue carpet definitely seemed to make her feel uncomfortable in a way that Louise didn't pick up on. 🤷🏻‍♂️

To me Darcy has become quite stage school in terms of the way that she was posing and the way that she was beaming. I do think that she wants to be on stage at the moment and that’s what she wants to do when she is older right now. I’m finding it difficult to work out how much of the beaming smile was forced for Louise’s benefit. Darcy may see the benefit of being seen and photographed. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I do agree that Louise is parading her daughter’s in public and she is making a point of mentioning Pearl after the comment she got last week. I’m interested to see what will happen when the government have reviewed the working time regulations to include children.

Reactions: 12
Plot twist- maybe little people pleaser Darcy has reached the dreaded age and has turned into a real peach? Maybe not openly defying but just dropping the odd mean comments to manipulate her parents. Maybe that’s why Louise has gone into “love Darcy” overdrive lately. Her parents have been competing in a weird way for years, the child seems to have two different personas, depending with whom she stayed, and I don’t trust the “ever so perfect and perfectly lovely” picture.
Anyhow, I am sure both girls will come away with one or two emotional problems from the way their mother (and Matt and Devon to some extent) seems to in an insecure overdrive. Not connecting with one child and overcompensating with the other

I understand why Louise would take Darcy to the premiere as it was a kids movie. What I don't get is the way Louise was encouraging Darcy to pose for the cameras! I don't think it's healthy for children to be posing for strangers, and it sends a wrong message for the child, as it might make them think everyone is interested in them, knows about them and wants to take their picture. That's such a weird and twisted view of the world, and will surely play a part in the kid's development.

As someone said earlier, some celebs have understood this and are sheltering their children from the public eye. Even some influencers have decided not to show their children's faces, which is an accomplishment as showing the kid on social media would be a way to make more money.

Reactions: 13
I understand why Louise would take Darcy to the premiere as it was a kids movie. What I don't get is the way Louise was encouraging Darcy to pose for the cameras! I don't think it's healthy for children to be posing for strangers, and it sends a wrong message for the child, as it might make them think everyone is interested in them, knows about them and wants to take their picture. That's such a weird and twisted view of the world, and will surely play a part in the kid's development.

As someone said earlier, some celebs have understood this and are sheltering their children from the public eye. Even some influencers have decided not to show their children's faces, which is an accomplishment as showing the kid on social media would be a way to make more money.
Throwing Darcy to an audience of strangers (to the point where she’s told Louise it’s making her uncomfortable and she’s been stalked home) is absolutely nothing new for Louise, though this time she’s no longer the middle man taking the pictures. I seriously think it should be illegal, I’m so glad there are influencers who have integrity and keep their children out of the way - all influencers know exactly what they’re doing.

I think I’ve seen literally one vlog from all these influencers that got gifted Disney trips. I’m sure Louise posted on her story a few days ago that her second vlog was coming “tonight / tomorrow”, still no sign. If it wasn’t infuriating enough that they all got gifted trips that for some people would be trips of a lifetime, their sheer laziness is real salt in the wound.

I wonder if a large part of Darcy coming off as a people pleaser comes from pressure knowing that she has an audience? I wonder if she feels those social media pressures. It's not healthy at all.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if a large part of Darcy coming off as a people pleaser comes from pressure knowing that she has an audience? I wonder if she feels those social media pressures. It's not healthy at all.
Remember those weird 'baby glitter' Q&As she used to do where she must have been made to sit for ages to get content while she was a toddler. At least Pearl's involvement in the vlogs is less staged or forced than Darcy's was. Pearl still does too much and the ads are disgusting but at least she isn't made to sit on a bed and pretend she's talking to friends via a camera 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The fact that 95% of responses said show the haul goes to show exactly the kind of ignorant, vacuous morons that follow this ignorant vacuous moron.

Reactions: 5
The fact that 95% of responses said show the haul goes to show exactly the kind of ignorant, vacuous morons that follow this ignorant vacuous moron.
True, and what else does Louise, or any Insta-hun have for content other than hauls of tut or pimping out their kids. They’ve got to keep the ads flowing and that’s all about consumerism- can see a lot of them falling by the wayside if this cost of living crisis carries on biting.

Reactions: 5
I love how she clearly wanted to post the haul and was going to do it anyway regardless of what people thought about it 😂

Reactions: 6
I love how she clearly wanted to post the haul and was going to do it anyway regardless of what people thought about it 😂
She didn't share the responses either, she couldn't give a tit. I wonder how many people said that they don't like hauls, who really cares about someone showing them what tat they've bought!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.