Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fine, this was actually me who commented it, aye I’ve had some of her minions message me lol
I had the same thing happen to me I posted a comment on her Instagram and the next she liked some of my pictures and private messaged me. I posted about it at the time I think it was thread 5 but I’m not too sure. She’s nasty. Louise knows exactly what’s she doing. Hope your ok.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Am seriously thinking of messaging Disney UK to call her out on how she is perceived by the YouTube community. Her content on that gifted trip was dire, I could've done better and I'm not an influencer (hate that word!) She's had minimal engagement and they could have chosen a much more deserving family!

Reactions: 6
Louise thinks she's calling out that comment to prove that she does love both of her children equally but all that's said to me is that she's actually admitted she does treat Darcy differently or show Darcy/her affection for Darcy differently online because she's 'more relaxed in her relationship with Pearl' whatever that means

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really hate it when influencers answer comments on their stories. It’s so unnecessary. It clearly bothers her if she feels like she has to address it. She’s obviously insecure about how she treats her children if she has to publicly out someone on her stories while half-heartedly covering their username.

Reactions: 16
I had the same thing happen to me I posted a comment on her Instagram and the next she liked some of my pictures and private messaged me. I posted about it at the time I think it was thread 5 but I’m not too sure. She’s nasty. Louise knows exactly what’s she doing. Hope your ok.
That’s harassment and obviously an effort to get you to back off. Apart from reporting to Instagram I don’t know what else could be done. It’s terrible that it’s an unregulated industry.

Reactions: 11
It’s so weird how insecure she constantly seems in her co-parenting. Is she jealous of Devon maybe? It’s just wild. Devon & Matt have been together and prioritised Darcy for YEARS. If I were Louise I would be so happy that my daughter has 4 parental figures who adore her. Devon & Matt seem like amazing parents for Darcy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s so weird how insecure she constantly seems in her co-parenting. Is she jealous of Devon maybe? It’s just wild. Devon & Matt have been together and prioritised Darcy for YEARS. If I were Louise I would be so happy that my daughter has 4 parental figures who adore her. Devon & Matt seem like amazing parents for Darcy.
Matt and particularly Devon definitely tries to compete with Louise, at least that’s how it comes across online. I’d imagine Louise is worried that Darcy will decide to live with M&D more once she’s a teenager/ young adult and old enough to make those types of decisions for herself.

Reactions: 20
Matt and particularly Devon definitely tries to compete with Louise, at least that’s how it comes across online. I’d imagine Louise is worried that Darcy will decide to live with M&D more once she’s a teenager/ young adult and old enough to make those types of decisions for herself.
I've never really got the competition vibe from Matt and his wife, if anything it's Lady Louise who goes for the oneupmanship in Darcys life, always bombarding her with stuff, usually toys that are for 8 year olds and numerous tutus and always redoing her bedroom etc. None of it matters but I think her own father was so awful she's somehow trying to make it up in this generation and failing with the privacy issues badly.

Reactions: 7
I think some of the Darcy "favouritism" comes from Louise's own insecurities about Matt and Devon. I personally find them both a little odd, but it is clear that Devon is a really good step mum to Darcy and they have a really good relationship. This is something that should reassure Louise, but in fact feeds into her own insecurities..this is why she is always making magical memories with Darcy and going on about missing her, because she is worried that one day Darcy might want to spend more time with them.

Reactions: 17
I think some of the Darcy "favouritism" comes from Louise's own insecurities about Matt and Devon. I personally find them both a little odd, but it is clear that Devon is a really good step mum to Darcy and they have a really good relationship. This is something that should reassure Louise, but in fact feeds into her own insecurities..this is why she is always making magical memories with Darcy and going on about missing her, because she is worried that one day Darcy might want to spend more time with them.
I suppose a lot of this comes back to Louise’s childhood trauma and she is projecting on Darcy and her relationship with Devon

Reactions: 6
Am seriously thinking of messaging Disney UK to call her out on how she is perceived by the YouTube community. Her content on that gifted trip was dire, I could've done better and I'm not an influencer (hate that word!) She's had minimal engagement and they could have chosen a much more deserving family!
Do it!

Reactions: 2
even after it was highlighted to Louise that her focus on missing Darcy very much emphasises the favouritism she shows for her eldest, and the differing ways in which she treats the two girls - followed by her defensive response - she has felt unable to resist writing a long post dedicated to Darcy's return from her holiday with Matt, and their joyful reunion - with a fleeting mention of Pearl in brackets, of course, because obviously photos of Darcy are always her favourite. 💔

like sure, the whole world understands she missed Darcy - especially going to Disney without her - but this kind of post is so dramatic and unnecessary - especially after all her Disney stories being scattered with mentions of how much she was missing Darcy, and non-subtle gestures, like the D necklace and bag charm. Louise doesn't seem to consider - or simply doesn't care - that Pearl will read these posts when she's older and see that Darcy was the priority, the favourite, and that Louise never felt complete without her - which could cause resentment and hurt, and ultimately jeopardise her relationship with both her mother and her big sister. she will notice that there are no posts dedicated to Pearl and how much Louise missed her when she was left at home with her dad while Louise went on holidays or weekends away with Darcy - and honestly, if Louise and Liam split up and had joint custody of Pearlie, you can guarantee that Louise would never make this much fuss about Pearl returning home from Liam's. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i fully understand that she wants Darcy to appreciate that she was missed, but sharing it all on IG is so unnecessary - and seems incredibly insincere and fake when she's using it to create content rather than spending time with Darcy and having a private conversation with her daughter. Louise evidently feels a lot of rivalry between her and Matt and Devon, which i'm not sure is actually justified. i get the impression that she feels she's in competition with Devon - and while I get those feelings of insecurity may arise in a mother/stepmother situation, surely she's more happy that Darcy and Devon seem to have a strong and loving bond after the way she was treated by her own stepmother?! she seems to be constantly trying to compete with Matt, to give Darcy the best memories, the best holidays, the best gifts etc which, sadly, is always to Pearl's detriment - as are the constant comparisons made between Pearlie and the golden child - and i imagine the situation actwputs a lot of pressure on Darcy, who likely feels guilty about enjoying her time with her dad because Louise makes it so clear that she's totally miserable without her. that in itself could cause a great deal of resentment in the future, and cause Darcy to choose to spend more time with Matt - which I imagine is what Louise is worried about, but by treating her the way she does - essentially as a doll to play dress up with, expecting her to wear matching clothes with her little sister, not allowing Darcy to be herself or choose her own clothes or allow her own personality to flourish, and publicising every moment of her life on SM to the point where she is constantly expected to dress up and pose for photos etc - may actually be the reason Darcy does choose to spend more time with Matt, just to have more freedom and be able to relax without constantly feeling in the spotlight. the way Louise treats her definitely has the potential to backfire.

and at this point, given the focus of her latest post, it wouldn't actually surprise me if the main reason she was so gutted Darcy wasn't able to accompany them on the Disney trip is because she couldn't demand Pearl pose in excessively expensive tutus in front of the castle. much of the reason Darcy seems to important to her is that she willingly creates "dance mom" content, which has become a big part of Louise's identity. creating "perfect" content is Louise's main focus - hence why she resents Pearl's independent personality, as she's far less malleable or focused on people-pleasing, so not as easy to manipulate into posing for photos etc. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm starting to dislike her one leg stuck out pose, it's almost every photo, and she makes the girls do it too. Surprised Liam got out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
even after it was highlighted to Louise that her focus on missing Darcy very much emphasises the favouritism she shows for her eldest, and the differing ways in which she treats the two girls - followed by her defensive response - she has felt unable to resist writing a long post dedicated to Darcy's return from her holiday with Matt, and their joyful reunion - with a fleeting mention of Pearl in brackets, of course, because obviously photos of Darcy are always her favourite. 💔

like sure, the whole world understands she missed Darcy - especially going to Disney without her - but this kind of post is so dramatic and unnecessary - especially after all her Disney stories being scattered with mentions of how much she was missing Darcy, and non-subtle gestures, like the D necklace and bag charm. Louise doesn't seem to consider - or simply doesn't care - that Pearl will read these posts when she's older and see that Darcy was the priority, the favourite, and that Louise never felt complete without her - which could cause resentment and hurt, and ultimately jeopardise her relationship with both her mother and her big sister. she will notice that there are no posts dedicated to Pearl and how much Louise missed her when she was left at home with her dad while Louise went on holidays or weekends away with Darcy - and honestly, if Louise and Liam split up and had joint custody of Pearlie, you can guarantee that Louise would never make this much fuss about Pearl returning home from Liam's. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i fully understand that she wants Darcy to appreciate that she was missed, but sharing it all on IG is so unnecessary - and seems incredibly insincere and fake when she's using it to create content rather than spending time with Darcy and having a private conversation with her daughter. Louise evidently feels a lot of rivalry between her and Matt and Devon, which i'm not sure is actually justified. i get the impression that she feels she's in competition with Devon - and while I get those feelings of insecurity may arise in a mother/stepmother situation, surely she's more happy that Darcy and Devon seem to have a strong and loving bond after the way she was treated by her own stepmother?! she seems to be constantly trying to compete with Matt, to give Darcy the best memories, the best holidays, the best gifts etc which, sadly, is always to Pearl's detriment - as are the constant comparisons made between Pearlie and the golden child - and i imagine the situation actwputs a lot of pressure on Darcy, who likely feels guilty about enjoying her time with her dad because Louise makes it so clear that she's totally miserable without her. that in itself could cause a great deal of resentment in the future, and cause Darcy to choose to spend more time with Matt - which I imagine is what Louise is worried about, but by treating her the way she does - essentially as a doll to play dress up with, expecting her to wear matching clothes with her little sister, not allowing Darcy to be herself or choose her own clothes or allow her own personality to flourish, and publicising every moment of her life on SM to the point where she is constantly expected to dress up and pose for photos etc - may actually be the reason Darcy does choose to spend more time with Matt, just to have more freedom and be able to relax without constantly feeling in the spotlight. the way Louise treats her definitely has the potential to backfire.

and at this point, given the focus of her latest post, it wouldn't actually surprise me if the main reason she was so gutted Darcy wasn't able to accompany them on the Disney trip is because she couldn't demand Pearl pose in excessively expensive tutus in front of the castle. much of the reason Darcy seems to important to her is that she willingly creates "dance mom" content, which has become a big part of Louise's identity. creating "perfect" content is Louise's main focus - hence why she resents Pearl's independent personality, as she's far less malleable or focused on people-pleasing, so not as easy to manipulate into posing for photos etc. 🤦🏻‍♀️

For a while I thought people were wrong on this thread about Darcy being the favourite because I thought parents wouldn’t do that to their child but my god Louise make is so obvious! There’s never anything about Pearl apart from complaints.

(And Pearl) why is Pearl getting this treatment?! Just say and Pearl, there’s no need for the brackets! Pearl really is an after thought, bless her heart makes me so sad for her, I hope Liam give her all the attention she deserves!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Gave in to temptation and looked at her profile/story... I wouldn't say a memorial tile for 9/11 is the best background to moan about jetlag

Reactions: 5
Gave in to temptation and looked at her profile/story... I wouldn't say a memorial tile for 9/11 is the best background to moan about jetlag
Wow I didn’t even notice that. How completely inappropriate! She’s doesn’t even mention the tile in the captions just wittering on about herself 🙄

She absolutely could have picked a much more appropriate picture!

Reactions: 5
I know! Couldn't believe it when I saw the caption, even taking a photo with the memorial and all your shiny luggage isn't great to post...but for it not to give you a moment to pause and be glad yourself and your family travelled safely, and to remember that horrific event...the mind boggles.

Reactions: 7
Literally how insensitive. She doesn't even mention the fact it's a 9/11 memorial once, just talks about how she's jetlagged but had 'such a good flight' which is pretty tone deaf considering what the tile is in remembrance of.

Is that a memorial for 9/11? The year is 1990 which is pre 9/11?
You might have a point there, but even so surely she has to know that people will think it's about 9/11 considering it says September 11 and talks about planes. Still incredibly tone deaf in my opinion.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.