Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
I’ve never once spent my time turning everything inside out and everything goes in our dryer with no problems except knitwear. (Bar a handful of special occasion / fancy pieces).
Maybe I’m the odd one out but when looking for clothes I don’t want anything that takes any unnecessary additional steps to wash. Especially clothes I’ll be wearing on a regular basis.
The only time I turn stuff inside out is if it's a printed shirt and it says to do so, it'll prolong the print. Otherwise no, we may not dry it in the dryer but it gets washed just the same.

Reactions: 2

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Why not take both?? Pearl is big enough now to also enjoy this kind of premiers 🤷🏽‍♀️
i'm not one to stick up for the way Louise treats her daughters so differently, but in this case it may be that she maybe doesn't think the film is suitable for Pearl - it's PG rated and Pearl is only four? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha

Juststopit

VIP Member
is Pearl going to the same school as Darcy? i did wonder, because obvs Darcy goes there because Matt is a teacher, so she presumably gets a discount on fees. i assumed Louise would also choose a private same school for Pearl, but wondered if it would be somewhere different. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She would likely get a sibling discount if she went to the same one

Mooncalf

VIP Member
I also work with children age 10 - 13, though I work in a tough state school and I know Darcy isn't going somewhere like my work at all, it is a smaller (?) private school that is probably already attached to her primary school. I've never worked in a private school personally but I don't think kids are any less mean though, I'm sure in a few years Darcy will really regret all of the content her mum has shared consistently over the years and start to resent Louise for it.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Wtf, I’ve been following Louise for ages because I couldn’t put a finger on why I got a bad feeling about her content. Skimming through this thread and seeing how much over-sharing and privacy invading is actually going on is so weird. Also why the hell was Darcy sharing a room with her sister in the first place?? It’s not like Louise isn’t loaded
Darcy wasn’t sharing with Pearl until this ad appeared. Darcy had her own bedroom with an en-suite.

Does anyone know how many bedrooms they have? I’d assume in a house their size it would be at least 4? But louise said they use darcys room as a guest room when Darcy isn’t there.

Pixie85

There's no way Louise would send Pearl to school wearing uniform from Very if it was even an option.

Little Miss

was that the time that matt got annoyed at her because she went out with jack and left all the housework to matt, and he'd been to work, looked after darcy etc.. i never watched her videos but i seem to remember someone on the old gossip site mentioning something like that
I know there was another time in her vlogmas where Lousie and Jack sat around in Christmas pyjamas all day while Matt took Darcy to nursery went to work picked her up and made dinner and they did nothing.

meowmeowmeow3030!!

Chatty Member
This trip just shows me that the Disney administrator who booked her was only looking at her sub numbers and not her SM engagement figures which are dire. You may have 2.5 million followers who can't be bothered to unsubscribe but when her bog standard vlogs are scraping 50 - 60 thousand then there's something not right. She is boring, has no focus, uses kids for clicks, always asks for ideas etc etc. She is a terrible 'piece to camera' person, who can forget the cringeworthy Olivier awards? I'd rather see a young YouTuber have the time of their lives with or without a family and see everything through new eyes.
I agree with gifting it to a new you tuber or just a normal everyday person who deserves a break! Surely that would get more publicity then the same tired old influencers

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
She knows how to work angles, that firepower picture in the spotty dress she looks tiny then you can see that her thigh is about the size her waist looks 😂 well done slop.

• Angry

Ellen

Chatty Member
I reckon Liam is going, I’ve seen on Instagram a whole family of 4 (influencer mum) is going, and em Sheldon is taking her boyfriend.
Oh god I can’t bare em sheldon I hope she won’t throw herself into any vlogs I want to watched 🤣

• Haha

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
Am seriously thinking of messaging Disney UK to call her out on how she is perceived by the YouTube community. Her content on that gifted trip was dire, I could've done better and I'm not an influencer (hate that word!) She's had minimal engagement and they could have chosen a much more deserving family!
Do it!

fidgetjo

VIP Member
The book tour mustn’t be selling well if she’s having to push tickets the night before the event 😂
I think her publisher knew it wouldn’t as they didn’t want to do more than 2 events even though Louise asked. Clearly they knew it wasn’t going to be popular.

ECH

VIP Member
I know this will be controversial and people will disagree WHICH IS FINE, but in my personal opinion I could never give my second child the same middle name as my first. Especially when I spend so much of my time publicly declaring how hard the second child is. It gives Pearl no personal identity, she’s just Darcy II.
I totally agree. I feel like the effect it's going to have on Darcy is just as bad - Darcy had an identity and then was suddenly forced to share it.
Also, I get wanting to give your kids 'honour' names for family members. My first name is an honour name. I go by my middle name because whilst it's nice to honour a family member, I am not that family member and I want to be my own person. I feel like Darcy and Pearl don't really get that, and I'm sure there's other women in Louise/Liam's lives that they could have chosen to honour instead.

emerald

VIP Member
It has to be doing something to these kids' brains making them pose in front a camera like that all the time.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
As an adult, yep that sounds like a reasonable thing to do. Darcy isnt being left out to spite her. But as a young child I think it would be incredibly difficult to get your head around. Its a really complex situation to have multiple fathers in the picture and i think she navigates it terribly, probably due to her own experiences of her own trauma and terrible parenting.
I agree with you. It's lovely for Pearl to have uninterrupted time for her parents but I don't understand how, as a mother, she can take one child to Disney and not the other. I said the same when she took Darcy and not Pearl, its so bizarre. If I had her money and resources I would turn down the offer and take both children at a later date.
I don't believe that Darcy wouldn't care at all, same as I think Pearl will be upset when she's older at all the things she's missed out on, she's left out Pearl way more often but doesn't make it OK to leave Darcy this time.

Sprezza

VIP Member
Narcissistic abusers are very clever so I can understand why he didn’t know what was going on. A lot of it happened when he was working away and this step mother appeared soon after Louise’s mum died so she was really preying on a vulnerable widower with a young child. It sounds like Louise has worked though it with him. I don’t see what is achieved by holding it against him for the rest of his life? Life is too short.
Pentland is also the name that her mum had when she died so I doubt that she ever considered changing it.
I will never believe that at some level he did not pick up on ONE sign of abuse, marks, bruises, swollen eyes from crying? Come on, she's said multiple times she tried to tell him and he chose to believe his ex wife. Life's also too short to ignore the obvious neglect that was afforded to her. The sad thing is she is now parading her own girls to the public and can't put two and two together😑 the cycle continues...
[/QUOTE]
When did she say that? I thought she's always said he had no idea (which in itself could be upsetting) and that as soon as she told him he left her.