Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know Devon is weird AF so I'm not surprised she would start taking dancing photos of Darcy too. You also know Louise will be salty AF because she thinks dance is HER thing, when it is in fact her child's...

So awkward but gotta say, I'm entertained 🙃
Devon is a very odd person. If anyone was on GG back in the way she had a very active thread, now she’s toned it down but let’s it out sometimes. Like the other day she posted some something on her stories ‘having kids is trying not to show them your fears’ I’m paraphrasing but it does show that she thinks of Darcy as an extension of herself.

I think I’m of the opposite camp where I think darcy is happier when she’s with her mum and does prefer the pink and sparkles and glitter, but her dad and Devon don’t like that so she doesn’t do it at their house. Again I’m probably being creepy but I have an insanely good memory but I remember when Matt and devon moved in together when they still made YouTube videos and they said darcy picked sparkly pink wallpaper for her room at their house.

I think it’s so creepy that Devon is also talking her out for pictures, obviously darcy must enjoy doing it but her whole life seems to revolve around posing in front of a camera

Reactions: 23
It sounds awful, but when the teacher made those comments to Matt and Louise, I can't help thinking she was being a bit sarcastic...because everyone can see from the endless dance content that she is not the next Darcy Bussell! Just let her have fun and enjoy it off social media.
Maybe by "something you can't teach" she meant enthusiasm, determination, dedication or a good work ethic and not that she has a natural god given talent for dance.
I'm sure there are plenty of kids who do have a natural talent for dance but if they're not willing to put the work in then they will only go so far and the dance teacher can only do so much.

Reactions: 22
We go round in circles every thread debating whether Darcy is happier/more herself with Louise or Matt and Devon 🥱 I think they’re all awful for exploiting her online, personally

• Heart
Reactions: 42
duck me this whole ballet debacle is getting out of hand. Both Matt and Louise need to stop living through their CHILD, keep her SAFE off the internet, and let her dance in peace. We don’t want, or more importantly NEED, to see it

pathetic, immature people who it appears are much more suited to each other than it first appears. poor darcy is a young girl, not a side income.

I cannot stress enough how much she is a child, and she is being exploited. it’s harrowing to see it happen in real time

Reactions: 31
I know it's been mentioned before but the amount of unneccecary dance outfits Louise has bought for Darcy makes my eyes water. There's absolutely no need - they will have their standard practice outfits, and get told exactly what the need for competitions and exams (which also must have to be similar to all the other people in the class I assume). It's just like all the crap she buys from Poundland/Homesense/B&M, except with expensive custom dance outfits. Also, Darcy's a growing girl - surely buying every outfit at the same time is stupid as she'll grow out of them all at the same time, meaning more money will have to be spent!!!

Reactions: 17
Sorry for changing the subject however Louise really needs to get rid of that pink lipstick. I get that it might make her feel more confident but it ages her quite a bit.

Glad she's talking about herself and plus size fashion for once...

Reactions: 13
I actually liked the two outfits she wore with the jeans. The dresses are always too much imo, she toned it down with the jeans outfits

Louise was abused as a child

Matt is a teacher

Liam is a detective

bleeping disgusting behaviour from all of them.

Reactions: 46
I haven't watched a Louise video in months, but I'm a similar size/shape to her so I watched her fashion vid - I actually liked it? I dunno, she seemed a bit more toned down, a bit self deprecating but not falsely so... I admit I skipped around a bit when she started waffling, but if more of her content was like this I'd probably watch her more often.

Reactions: 1
It looks like Darcy has found a great hobby, nothing more.
I’ve always felt that Matt would love to be woman, maybe I’m being a weirdo.
When him and Louise split up,I thought it was going to come out that he was gay. He’s always seemed quite feminine to me

Reactions: 18
I never understood why Louise didn't go down the plus size fashion/body positivity route. I think Louise dresses herself quite nice and I don't think i've seen her in anything that doesn't really suit her shape. She is stuck in the trap of buying similar clothes but I think thats the same as most of us. She could have reached out to people in fashion trying clothes out of her comfort zone. Im thinking someone like Gok Wan who would help. Saying best places for plus size etc

Reactions: 14
When him and Louise split up,I thought it was going to come out that he was gay. He’s always seemed quite feminine to me
I’ve always just assumed he was bi but has never come out publicly.

I also actually enjoyed Louise’s new video, I do always think she dresses fairly well to be fair!

Reactions: 7
I never understood why Louise didn't go down the plus size fashion/body positivity route. I think Louise dresses herself quite nice and I don't think i've seen her in anything that doesn't really suit her shape. She is stuck in the trap of buying similar clothes but I think thats the same as most of us. She could have reached out to people in fashion trying clothes out of her comfort zone. Im thinking someone like Gok Wan who would help. Saying best places for plus size etc
I completely agree with this..I always think she dresses really well and looks really nice.

Reactions: 3
Really enjoyed her new video as a plus size person myself, was nice to see her wearing different styles and it was the most genuine and not forced I've seen her in ages.

Has she deleted the dance account? Coming up as
Sorry, this page isn't available.
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.

I'm not logged into my account.

Reactions: 6
I’m logged in and I got user not found but it displayed the top banner.

8E9D1428-F702-4FDB-BC69-2F5B9963B902.jpeg
This is what’s shown when Instagram removes an account, she COULD get it back but it’s quite hard although she would know the right people to talk to

If it’s reported a lot this will happen often. Rightly so!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 725972This is what’s shown when Instagram removes an account, she COULD get it back but it’s quite hard although she would know the right people to talk to

If it’s reported a lot this will happen often. Rightly so!
I get a bit more than that. Can still see the bio & that there was 28 posts but they’re not showing…

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.