Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darcy's account is definitely gone but the private one Matt and Devon created is still there. I wonder if Louise got backlash from her followers after linking that post on her account with Darcy's account? I think some people here even reported her to the NSPCC so maybe she got told to delete it? 😬

oh well though, hopefully the account stays permanently gone.

Reactions: 13
Darcy's account is definitely gone but the private one Matt and Devon created is still there. I wonder if Louise got backlash from her followers after linking that post on her account with Darcy's account? I think some people here even reported her to the NSPCC so maybe she got told to delete it? 😬

oh well though, hopefully the account stays permanently gone.
Watching a spokesman for the NSPCC right now on BBC news about how dangerous online media especially Instagram is. Pretty sure it's behind the child's account being taken down. There is no way Louise could have carried on as an Ambassador for them after the backlash against this! Poor Darcy has yet again had to put up with a misjudged idea from her mum! All that hype, all those balloons, all that disappointment! Oh Louise, when will you learn that social media is not real life and followers are not your friends! Let Darcy be a kid who likes to dance, end of! Also had to give up on the London vlog, her and Carrie Hope Fletcher were like two old ladies!!! No ageism meant!!

Reactions: 35
The account has gone, I can’t find it at all. Bloody stupid idea anyway, I’m glad she got rapped on the knuckles for it.

Reactions: 13
B8B45AE3-8C41-448A-B8B1-8E2C828E9D0F.jpeg

This photo…. Made me chuckle. Like I don’t know what the photo shoot was for. But who would style Louise like that?! Compared to Katie she looks like a work experience kid or someone meeting there fav celeb. Literally her outfit compared is so bad!! And the pose?! What is that. Oh dear hahahaha

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m glad the accounts been taken down and I hope Darcy is not upset but she deserves to be safe, doubt Louise will address what happened to it

Reactions: 12
She’ll either pretend it never existed or a few months/years down the line someone will ask in a q&a and she’ll say that it was just for fun for Darcy but a few “bad eggs” ruined it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know it’s good for darcy not to have this insta account because as we have all mentioned, she is only a child and shouldn’t be forced or shown this world until a few more years yet. HOWEVER….. I am actually sad for darcy if the account was deleted or removed…. Think as a 10 year old or however old she is, for the past month or so you have had fun doing Instagram pictures and posts and celebrating the 10k and pleasing mum etc…. To then it all getting taken away. I bet she is devastated and this will be traumatic for her. I just hope she is getting emotional support. Told that the account wasn’t everything. Wasn’t serious. Wasn’t fun. And didn’t matter.

View attachment 726687
Not sure if this account has been mentioned before…. But this has just come up when I’ve gone to look for the dance account. People now faking account. Gross!
The thing is, if it does affect darcy then it’s literally nobody’s fault but Louise, and it’s better to adress now than in a years time.

Reactions: 9
Sorry, I just saw her stories from yesterday about the dead bird.
Is disinfecting where bird feathers were, a normal thing or a Louise thing? Unless there's some guts on the carpet I'm just picking it up and carrying on with life.

Reactions: 6
When him and Louise split up,I thought it was going to come out that he was gay. He’s always seemed quite feminine to me
I thought he would be gay too or trans. I was shocked when he started dated a woman (I mean girl).

Reactions: 7
Sorry, I just saw her stories from yesterday about the dead bird.
Is disinfecting where bird feathers were, a normal thing or a Louise thing? Unless there's some guts on the carpet I'm just picking it up and carrying on with life.
Personally I’d just pick them up too. Especially as she has cats so anything which could be on the feathers is probably on their paws and body anyway from being outside.

Likely hood is the cat just brought feathers in no actual bird or there’d be some sign of a dead bird somewhere!

Plus if there was a bird somewhere in the house if she actually cared she’d have to disinfect every inch of the house as there’d be no telling where the bird had been.

Reactions: 8
I know it’s good for darcy not to have this insta account because as we have all mentioned, she is only a child and shouldn’t be forced or shown this world until a few more years yet. HOWEVER….. I am actually sad for darcy if the account was deleted or removed…. Think as a 10 year old or however old she is, for the past month or so you have had fun doing Instagram pictures and posts and celebrating the 10k and pleasing mum etc…. To then it all getting taken away. I bet she is devastated and this will be traumatic for her. I just hope she is getting emotional support. Told that the account wasn’t everything. Wasn’t serious. Wasn’t fun. And didn’t matter.

View attachment 726687
Not sure if this account has been mentioned before…. But this has just come up when I’ve gone to look for the dance account. People now faking account. Gross!
What did Louise expect?

I’ve often found the only people who are uncomfortable/annoyed with being asked if they’re rich is people who get a lot of money for not doing much at all

Also is she STILL going on about that, she sure does know how to hold a grudge

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve often found the only people who are uncomfortable/annoyed with being asked if they’re rich is people who get a lot of money for not doing much at all

Also is she STILL going on about that, she sure does know how to hold a grudge
Was the question phrased in a rude way? Yes it was and he was pushy. So I understand why she was a bit annoyed at the time. But at the end of the day Louise you are freaking rich, always have been. Your dad has money and you have money.

Also it was years ago. Shut up about it and move on. We all know you are rich and your stupid polls trying to justify why you’re not rich because you’re only rich for X salary or because your family is weathly mean nothing.

Reactions: 21
Watching a spokesman for the NSPCC right now on BBC news about how dangerous online media especially Instagram is. Pretty sure it's behind the child's account being taken down. There is no way Louise could have carried on as an Ambassador for them after the backlash against this! Poor Darcy has yet again had to put up with a misjudged idea from her mum! All that hype, all those balloons, all that disappointment! Oh Louise, when will you learn that social media is not real life and followers are not your friends! Let Darcy be a kid who likes to dance, end of! Also had to give up on the London vlog, her and Carrie Hope Fletcher were like two old ladies!!! No ageism meant!!
the most harrowing thing for me was the small, see-through, outfits thats she was in :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Was the question phrased in a rude way? Yes it was and he was pushy. So I understand why she was a bit annoyed at the time. But at the end of the day Louise you are freaking rich, always have been. Your dad has money and you have money.

Also it was years ago. Shut up about it and move on. We all know you are rich and your stupid polls trying to justify why you’re not rich because you’re only rich for X salary or because your family is weathly mean nothing.
I think because she sees herself as this sassy, take no tit person, so at moments where she's not 'on form' she thinks about it for years because she doesn't like that people may not think of her exactly the way she thinks of herself

Reactions: 12

influencers are always shady about how much they earn because they know it’s disproportionate to the amount of effort they put in. I have no issue sharing my salary, whether that be to friends or strangers, because I know I earn fairly.

Reactions: 21
I'm so bleeping pissed off that she got gifted tickets for Cinderella. I was waiting to see if she would because she's up Carrie Fisher's ass & has clearly been begging for free tickets by constantly mentioning how much Darcey loooves Cinderella. It boils my piss that she's such a greedy entitled snob who gets all this free tit by begging when she could easily pay for it herself. :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.