Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her life update video, and I really enjoyed how candid she was. It takes a lot to share your mental problems with others, so kudos to her for working on herself!
I think that no matter what she does or says, she will be scrutinized either way so I applaud her for sharing so much personal information.

Reactions: 10
The keyrings were free for the first 50 people so they didn't sell well, no surprise given the cost of them. Also I'm assuming the smaller bags weren't very successful either given that last time she really focused on the 'mummy and me' aspect of matching bags and they're not doing them this time.
Theyre nice enough though, I quite like the mauve one, not that I would ever buy one 😂

Reactions: 9
sorry, could you explain the earthquake thing? it’s baffling and I haven’t heard it before
Hey sorry for slow reply , so it’s in her mumlife autobiography thing. Basically there was a very small but noticeable earthquake in her area when she was a teenager, and she and her dad felt the tremor as did most of the street residents and her dad rushed up the stairs and Louise said what was that? And her dad replied “i don’t know, I thought you’d fallen out of bed”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hey sorry for slow reply , so it’s in her mumlife autobiography thing. Basically there was a very small but noticeable earthquake in her area when she was a teenager, and she and her dad felt the tremor as did most of the street residents and her dad rushed up the stairs and Louise said what was that? And her dad replied “i don’t know, I thought you’d fallen out of bed”
I dont get why he's suddenly appearing in videos and posts. There is something about him I don't like. From everything she's said about him, posted and written he doesn't sound like a nice man at all. I would be putting up boundaries if I had a parent like that.

Reactions: 28
I dont get why he's suddenly appearing in videos and posts. There is something about him I don't like. From everything she's said about him, posted and written he doesn't sound like a nice man at all. I would be putting up boundaries if I had a parent like that.
Louise strikes me as someone who’s always wanted her dads approval. It’s why she tried so hard to brand herself as a ‘businesswoman’ because he’s a man who has had lots is businesses and made lots of money. She’s trying to prove she can do it too.

So him being around more and more is probably just part of that need for him to acknowledge that she’s successful.

She’s talked before about her need to come across as perfect and Instagram worthy. That all stems from a need for validation and approval.

Reactions: 20
Louise strikes me as someone who’s always wanted her dads approval. It’s why she tried so hard to brand herself as a ‘businesswoman’ because he’s a man who has had lots is businesses and made lots of money. She’s trying to prove she can do it too.

So him being around more and more is probably just part of that need for him to acknowledge that she’s successful.

She’s talked before about her need to come across as perfect and Instagram worthy. That all stems from a need for validation and approval.
I think she just craves his acceptance and I can totally get why with how she was raised, losing her mum so young, have the abusive stepmum introduced days after her mums death and the abuse. I was abused too (sexually abused by a family member) and I used to be a complete people pleaser. But the way she constantly drags her dad at every opportunity then has him in videos playing happy families is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also I'd say she feicin hates when Darcy is with Matt and brings out her tomboy side
This child is literally a clothes horse for her mum! What on earth is she putting her in that big old fashioned coat for a day out in London? It's like something from the 1940s, my daughter would have refused to wear it! When she's with her dad its dungarees, football tops and painted nails! Let Darcy choose, those new outfits that were gifted for the girls from Angel Face were shocking, they're little coats are £130+

Reactions: 11
This child is literally a clothes horse for her mum! What on earth is she putting her in that big old fashioned coat for a day out in London? It's like something from the 1940s, my daughter would have refused to wear it! When she's with her dad its dungarees, football tops and painted nails! Let Darcy choose, those new outfits that were gifted for the girls from Angel Face were shocking, they're little coats are £130+
It’s not even cold enough for that coat yet… Louise literally had on a denim jacket! Poor Darcy probably melting in the massive winter coat just so she looks good in lousies Instagram pictures.

Reactions: 6
Considering the now ex-wife was introduced to Louise shortly after her mum's death, is it safe to assume her dad was having an extra-marital affair while his wife was dying of cancer?
I wondered this too! He gives off such a strange vibe, it wouldn’t surprise me if he did. Either way, the timing was gross.

Reactions: 8
Darcy starts secondary school next September and she’s still being dressed like a 3 year old Victorian child. 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 36
TBH matt is the exact same. Devon is grunge and darcy clearly wears what they tell her to at their place. poor girl both parents acting like children

Reactions: 12
That dress and coat combo in London was ridiculous. I actually really like that style of coat on younger children, I think it's adorable. The dress wasn't nice and was total overkill with the coat and bow.
I don't get why she has to try so hard, what is her aim and who is she trying to impress by dressing her children like that? Weird.

Reactions: 9
All i see is this young girl trying to please her parents by dressing how they want her to dress.

Reactions: 27
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but Louise was on an episode of Escape to the country, I had to fast forward her bit because it was too cringe, it was really odd they never usually have 'most famous person from that county' on to bestow the virtues of it but there she was telling viewers why she loves Northamptonshire. I watched 10 seconds of her before fast forwarding so can't comment on the content of what she said but it was a weird cameo!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but Louise was on an episode of Escape to the country, I had to fast forward her bit because it was too cringe, it was really odd they never usually have 'most famous person from that county' on to bestow the virtues of it but there she was telling viewers why she loves Northamptonshire. I watched 10 seconds of her before fast forwarding so can't comment on the content of what she said but it was a weird cameo!
The whole thing was cringe worthy, the interviewer obviously had zero idea of who she was. She couldn't even remember the name of the park (Sylwell Country Park), she just about remembered it was by a reservoir - she'd done no homework which showed. This reminded me of the hilarious after show videos she did for the Olivier Awards when she asked the same question to every winner! Check them out on YouTube if you want a good laugh! Funnily enough they never asked her back!

Reactions: 5
Her story this morning about her mam really touched me. She must be thinking about her a lot recently as she’s spoken about her on a podcast with her dad and now talking about dreaming of her.

The “lost a parent” group is such a tit one to be a part of and I hope she’s okay today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.