Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she just ignore them? It’s so resentful. If you don’t like making free content Louise then why don’t you go back to your office job that paid you a wage? 🧐
I swear lady Louise and countess Carrie are two of the most passive aggressive YouTuber's in the UK! They're so full of themselves even though their content has not evolved or improved over so many years! You'd think by now they'd realize that entering into arguments with their viewers is biting the hand that feeds!

Reactions: 22
Even when the content is free the engagement is atrocious… embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Life update recap:

- Her new autumn bag collection was released
- She said she's really done having children and seems happy about the decision
- The stone in her engagement ring is loose so it's getting fixed
- Her and Liam haven't really planned for their wedding despite being engaged for 2 years
- They don't have a sense of urgency to get married because they've both been married before
- They did discuss having a Disney wedding in Florida with just the four of them
- Earlier in the year she didn't feel well mentally
- Self-care wasn't helping so she started seeing her counsellor who she hadn't seen since her divorce
- Her mental health is the reason she pulled back from making videos
- She wants to be healthier/lose weight and has lost 10 pounds already

Reactions: 18
Did anyone see that article of nicole from pixiwoo. I think her sister commented that when they first started on you tube it was such an organic community where people did the videos as they loved it, now its just one big ad. Hint hint louise!

Reactions: 1
A083113E-9622-41AD-9343-553F2F943F7C.png

Okay she said no more new clothes on 16/10/21… let’s see how long she lasts!

She clears stuff out for charity EVERY wash yet still has an overflowing walk in wardrobe!

Reactions: 23
Life update recap:

- Her and Liam haven't really planned for their wedding despite being engaged for 2 years
- They don't have a sense of urgency to get married because they've both been married before
- They did discuss having a Disney wedding in Florida with just the four of them
- Self-care wasn't helping so she started seeing her counsellor who she hadn't seen since her divorce
A Disney wedding?
DO SOMETHING ELSE

Reactions: 13
Life update recap:

She can cry me a river with that bs. She lives a ridiculously privileged life. There are millions of people in the uk alone who are struggling to put food on the table thanks to the tories.
Claiming she hasn’t been doing well mentally but quite capable of doing sponsored or gifted posts : Fck no.

Reactions: 12
She can cry me a river with that bs. She lives a ridiculously privileged life. There are millions of people in the uk alone who are struggling to put food on the table thanks to the tories.
Claiming she hasn’t been doing well mentally but quite capable of doing sponsored or gifted posts : Fck no.
Exactly, I would usually feel bad for her struggling mentally because she has had trauma in her life and tbh even people with what seems like a good life can struggle mentally… mental health is not black and white that someone with a privileged life is going to have good mental health all the time.

But my problem with her saying that is she’s still continued to post on Instagram exploiting her kids.. if she was struggling that much then surely making a dance account for Darcy and using her children in every ad under the sun shouldn’t have happened. And her constantly talking about how Pearl is a ‘handful’ to her, if lousie is struggling herself surely she could imagine how Pearl would feel had she been able to read those comments about her.

Reactions: 13
The dad is creeping his way in more. I could do with seeing less of him.
Couldn't agree more, talk about fairly odd parent! He's probably going to star in a series of vlogs about money management and being a landlord if lady Louise has anything to do with it. Think she's trying to please him the way Darcy tries to please Louise, what goes around, comes around as they say.

Reactions: 16
Couldn't agree more, talk about fairly odd parent! He's probably going to star in a series of vlogs about money management and being a landlord if lady Louise has anything to do with it. Think she's trying to please him the way Darcy tries to please Louise, what goes around, comes around as they say.
It's quite a dramatic change of tune though given how awkward their relationship is which Louise normally likes to remind her viewers of every chance she gets.

Reactions: 9
Considering the now ex-wife was introduced to Louise shortly after her mum's death, is it safe to assume her dad was having an extra-marital affair while his wife was dying of cancer?

Reactions: 7
Considering the now ex-wife was introduced to Louise shortly after her mum's death, is it safe to assume her dad was having an extra-marital affair while his wife was dying of cancer?
Her dad was an arse (so is she tbf)- weight shamed her and thought an earthquake was caused by her, brought his new gf round a few days after louises mum died and treated her badly

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Her dad was an arse (so is she tbf)- weight shamed her and thought an earthquake was caused by her, brought his new gf round a few days after louises mum died and treated her badly
sorry, could you explain the earthquake thing? it’s baffling and I haven’t heard it before

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.