Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I don’t understand about Louis end ‘missing darcey mum guilt posts’ is that she never makes posts about missing Pearl when she’s having quality time with darcey. Why is it always Pearl that she has to sit there worrying about what Darcey is doing? Where was the same concern for Pearl when she spent weeks in London with Darcey
Darcy is her favourite… she’s made that abundantly clear in the way she talks about them both. She finds Pearl a handful and too much work but Darcy is the angel child.

Reactions: 29
Darcy is her favourite… she’s made that abundantly clear in the way she talks about them both. She finds Pearl a handful and too much work but Darcy is the angel child.
I wonder how many ‘Q&A with Baby Glitter’ type videos she’d already done with Darcy by the time she was Pearl’s age…. Not sure Pearl’s even been in one has she?!

Reactions: 14
I wonder how many ‘Q&A with Baby Glitter’ type videos she’d already done with Darcy by the time she was Pearl’s age…. Not sure Pearl’s even been in one has she?!
I have wondered this for a while. They were v popular too. She’s not beyond using her kids for content, so I wonder why she has never done a single video like that with pearl

Reactions: 11
The only thing she misses when Darcy is at her dad's is missing the opportunity to exploit her! No photos in tutus, no cute sister pics, no opening of Batbies, no dance mom content, no nighttime with Disney vlogs stories, and the list goes on! give the child a break, she's ten years old and talks and says exactly what Louise wants her to! I always feel she's trying so hard to please her mum.

Reactions: 12
Darcy is her favourite because she only has her for half of the time which means half of the work……😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have wondered this for a while. They were v popular too. She’s not beyond using her kids for content, so I wonder why she has never done a single video like that with pearl
Pearl gives off the impression that she won’t sit down long enough to do that kind of thing - not that that’s a bad thing. Louise probably can’t be bothered with the effort.

Reactions: 8
What happened with Zoe and Louise? Didn’t they used to be like bestfriends and now they’re never with each other…?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apart from the bitchy comment which just makes her look pathetic, I did actually like her video, I feel like she was performing a bit less in it compared to how she usually is. I appreciated that she said that self care isn't always enough, because I feel like Louise is often preachy with saying that a bath can fix everything and now she's actually admitted she's had counselling, and also saying she wants to lose some weight to not have health complications later in life, all of it does make a lot of sense and it's nice to see her talking a bit more honestly in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
I’ve not watched the video but just saw the title mentions wedding plans which just makes me think she’s answering all the talk on here that they’ll never actually get married

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.