Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing was cringe worthy, the interviewer obviously had zero idea of who she was. She couldn't even remember the name of the park (Sylwell Country Park), she just about remembered it was by a reservoir - she'd done no homework which showed. This reminded me of the hilarious after show videos she did for the Olivier Awards when she asked the same question to every winner! Check them out on YouTube if you want a good laugh! Funnily enough they never asked her back!
Could you link the video? It comes up with loads of results when searching.

Crikey. She’s got to be at least a size 24/26 now. Not a crime to be big but I hope she’s given up saying she’s a size 20 and can shop in Primark
I think she's probably sitting around a 22/24... she's said she's currently losing weight, and the last time she did a haul she was buying that size in the video and they fit.

But you're correct about her constantly going into primark complaining nothing fit when they don't really do plus sizes so of course nothing fit.

Reactions: 2
Ah, agree to disagree as I defo think she’s a little bigger. Good for her losing weight if she is. Hope she manages to stick to it this time, lord knows it’s hard to find the motivation!

I agree with 24/26 - Her body in that pic reminds me of back when I was a 24/26
But this whole Primark thing, I highly doubt she can shop in Primark, most of their clothes in the bigger sizes come up small anyway, don't think I've been able to fit into primark clothes since I was a size 16/18

Reactions: 1
I agree with 24/26 - Her body in that pic reminds me of back when I was a 24/26
But this whole Primark thing, I highly doubt she can shop in Primark, most of their clothes in the bigger sizes come up small anyway, don't think I've been able to fit into primark clothes since I was a size 16/18
18/20 at the moment and shopping there is a nightmare. I've given up until I've lost weight again.

18/20 at the moment and shopping there is a nightmare. I've given up until I've lost weight again.
im a 30/32, put on so much weight over lockdown and i cant stand clothes shopping the only places i can find clothes are Yours and SimplyBe (so expensive!)

Reactions: 1
Louise: Pearl is a wild child always running everywhere
Also Louise: keeps her strapped into the pram for a Halloween woodland light up walk

Reactions: 20
I hate the way she forces Darcy into posing for pictures. The pointed toe to make her legs look longer and stepping forward on one foot. Either Darcy just knows to do that now for the gram or Louise is stood there coaching her through a simple photo on a day out. Both scenarios are gross.

Reactions: 14
im a 30/32, put on so much weight over lockdown and i cant stand clothes shopping the only places i can find clothes are Yours and SimplyBe (so expensive!)
You and I are in the same boat. Evans makes me want to cry when I look at their prices. Slowly loosing weight for ttc. Hard work.

Fashion tip for Louise: when you dress your size you actually look slimmer.

She has enough money to splurge at these plus size retailers but insits to shop at primark?!

For all you plus size ladies here's a list to shop at
- Yours Clothing (goes up to size 42)
- Evans (up to size 34)
- Simply Be (up to size 34)
- Tu Clothing (sainsburys up to size 26)
- Shien (up to size 28)
- New Look (up to size 30)
- Matalan (up to size 28 but its a small)
- George (up to size 28)
- Asos (up to size 32)
- emp (size 5xl)
Feel free to add more

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate the way she forces Darcy into posing for pictures. The pointed toe to make her legs look longer and stepping forward on one foot. Either Darcy just knows to do that now for the gram or Louise is stood there coaching her through a simple photo on a day out. Both scenarios are gross.
Yes, absolutely. And the fact she photoshops or uses such a strong filter on photos of her kids, they look like different kids sometimes, changing their eye colour. I don’t like it at all.

Reactions: 5
Yes, absolutely. And the fact she photoshops or uses such a strong filter on photos of her kids, they look like different kids sometimes, changing their eye colour. I don’t like it at all.
So now the day out in London pics are up, seriously how early are these taken to get a completely empty mall? Darcy is a lovely girl but will she really want to pose like this when she leaves primary school? Her clothes choices are either dress to match her three year old sister or wear #gifted clothing that look really odd!

Reactions: 8
To be fair, as a dancer, Darcy will be taught how to pose anyway. On all of my photos from that sort of age I’m doing something dance-y, and I got more that kind of vibe from those photos.

Reactions: 2
Lurker, who doesn’t really post, but the pictures of Darcy in Harrod’s were jarring. My daughter is only a year older than her but starting about 3 years ago she started taking a strong stance against the coats like Darcy had on and now would laugh at me if I even suggested that she wear one. And you know what? She’s right.
That coat on a kid Darcy’s age, while a gorgeous coat, just looks ridiculous. What makes it even weirder is that she has Pearl that she can still dress this way! It isn’t like Darcy is her only daughter and maybe she’s struggling with not getting to buy the cutesie clothes anymore. She can still do that and let Darcy grow into her own fashion taste. The issue really is, kids at that age make weird fashion choices, we all did. I’m sure Louise hates the thoughts of letting Darcy go through that because it will mess up her Instagram. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Lurker, who doesn’t really post, but the pictures of Darcy in Harrod’s were jarring. My daughter is only a year older than her but starting about 3 years ago she started taking a strong stance against the coats like Darcy had on and now would laugh at me if I even suggested that she wear one. And you know what? She’s right.
That coat on a kid Darcy’s age, while a gorgeous coat, just looks ridiculous. What makes it even weirder is that she has Pearl that she can still dress this way! It isn’t like Darcy is her only daughter and maybe she’s struggling with not getting to buy the cutesie clothes anymore. She can still do that and let Darcy grow into her own fashion taste. The issue really is, kids at that age make weird fashion choices, we all did. I’m sure Louise hates the thoughts of letting Darcy go through that because it will mess up her Instagram. 🙄
Darcy goes to high school next year. Is Louise going to dress her up like this then? Imagine the way the other kids will treat her seeing her dressed like this on her mums Instagram.

I’m not saying it’s right for the kids to be mean but you know what kids are like…

Reactions: 11
To be fair, as a dancer, Darcy will be taught how to pose anyway. On all of my photos from that sort of age I’m doing something dance-y, and I got more that kind of vibe from those photos.
Grade 1 ballet does not a dancer make!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.