Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found I ended up skipping a lot of her new vlog. I thought I would enjoy it but it did seem like something I had seen before many times and tbh I felt her and Katie weren't really saying anything interesting

Reactions: 4
One thing thats always annoyed me is her stupid black eyeliner and mascara! Surely by her age you know products that dont smudge

Reactions: 10
Louise must be a millionaire, so imagine going shopping with her….. no thanks. I feel as though she is stuck at a certain age. She wants to be a mum but she also wants freedom of a single person. She looks old but acts like a teenager.

Reactions: 10
One thing thats always annoyed me is her stupid black eyeliner and mascara! Surely by her age you know products that dont smudge

Off topic but if anyone can recommend a mascara/eyeliner that works on watery hooded eyes, please do let me know!

When’s the last time Louise mentioned doing something with Liam? Wedding planning? Date night? Their relationship seems so odd to me.

Reactions: 8
Off topic but if anyone can recommend a mascara/eyeliner that works on watery hooded eyes, please do let me know!

When’s the last time Louise mentioned doing something with Liam? Wedding planning? Date night? Their relationship seems so odd to me.
If you want a liquid eyeliner I swear by NYX epic ink liner, it doesn’t shift!

I really thought she would be going full Hello/Pinterest/bridezilla wedding planning by now, I don’t think they’ll ever get married

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Louise actually wants to get married, she’s said before that she didn’t want to get married again, I think she only said yes to keep up appearances

Reactions: 11
I think she wants to get married, but not to Liam. IMO he's a huge catch and I think she's insane, but to each their own

Reactions: 17
Anyone else think it was comical that Louise uploaded her Costco Christmas reel on the same day as BrummyMummyof2’s Costco Christmas vlog 🤣 maybe it was coincidental but it seemed a bit pointed lol

Reactions: 3

I really like the Maybelline Rocket Express waterproof mascara for my hooded, watery eyes! Kiko‘s permanent range of felt tip eyeliners that you dip into a long barrel reservoir are excellent, they last years and are pretty tenacious, though not marketed as waterproof, I believe!

I think she wants to get married, but not to Liam. IMO he's a huge catch and I think she's insane, but to each their own
He seems quite laid back, a good dad and a genuinely nice guy.

Reactions: 2
How ridiculously OTT would that dress have been for a has-been influencer at the NTAs 😂

Reactions: 3
So Kate Middleton wore louise’s potential NTA dress to the bond premier 😭 I’m embarrassed for Kate is all I’m gonna say

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I also use NYX epic ink eyeliner and Two Faced better than sex mascara!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.