Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Louise should have a quiet word with her new bestie Carrie Hope Fletcher about Instagram posts of her new Joanie clothing range and not even hash tagging it as an ad! If it were anyone else Lady Louise would be passive aggressive shaming them!

Reactions: 8
Anybody else see her share this last night then delete it...guessing it was deleted after she was told she spelt Sabina's name wrong...twice
Screenshot_20210929-212622_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I feel like she mentioned October, unless that was to say it had been cancelled.
Yes I believe she did say it was cancelled because UK can’t go to US till November… I think they have another one planned in either March or may (not 100% when she said).

Reactions: 1
Yes I believe she did say it was cancelled because UK can’t go to US till November… I think they have another one planned in either March or may (not 100% when she said).
I’d imagine she’ll go see Marie as soon as she can instead of Disney. Or maybe I’m just putting too much faith in her 😂

Reactions: 2
Louise has asked for advice on what to do with Pearl, who is an active child who doesn’t want to watch films all day like her, between now and Xmas. She’s booked a pumpkin patch and Santa visit and is already out of ideas? Just wrap up warm, go for walks, go to the park, splash in puddles, run around the house and garden, go to softplay, go swimming? I’m not a mum and came up with all this “inspo” in about 30 seconds. I feel like she really struggles having an active child like Pearl but I’m sure Pearl would be perfectly happy just being outside running around even if it’s raining and doesn’t need special activities booked all the time to be fulfilled.

Reactions: 46
Louise has asked for advice on what to do with Pearl, who is an active child who doesn’t want to watch films all day like her, between now and Xmas. She’s booked a pumpkin patch and Santa visit and is already out of ideas? Just wrap up warm, go for walks, go to the park, splash in puddles, run around the house and garden, go to softplay, go swimming? I’m not a mum and came up with all this “inspo” in about 30 seconds. I feel like she really struggles having an active child like Pearl but I’m sure Pearl would be perfectly happy just being outside running around even if it’s raining and doesn’t need special activities booked all the time to be fulfilled.
If she needs to “make a day of it” then she can go to National Trust places, they’re great for kids all year round and she lives on Northampton there’s loads within 30mins-1hr 30 drive

Reactions: 17
Let’s be honest she knows about these but shes looking for ideas where she doesn’t also have to be active. She wants to sit and watch movies whilst she has something to fill pearls time with. She’s lazy.

Reactions: 14
I just saw her latest Instagram story...Louise doesn't live in the sleepiest village ever...she lives in an fairly central area of Northampton, which has a village centre (which she lives in), but it is a few minutes from some of the town's busiest roads...and lots of pedestrians and motorists use the "village", as a short cut! I live very near her and there is no way I would describe it as sleepy. It is a very urban village!

Reactions: 15
I followed Devon for a while, she’s got the personality of cardboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really hope that pearl keeps her spirit and energy, and doesn't have it crushed out of her/ have it reformed into some hyper-girly identity by Louise.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Kids only want to play and engage with their parents for such a short amount of time. My son is 3 and right now, I am his best friend. Are his repetitive role play games very boring? Yes. Do I like getting filthy splashing in every puddle on our block? No. Will I sometimes sneak looks at instagram while he 'doctors on my ankle'? Absolutely. But 3 year olds aren't that hard to entertain, and they only love you like this for a short amount of time. Pearl is old enough to feel rejected/judged/out of place, and it breaks my heart. I only hope Liam fully engages with her as a parent should.

Reactions: 31
Interestingly brummy mummy and Louise haven’t interacted over the Disney event! Must have been a proper fall out, not just “my fans don’t like you” as previously suggested

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.