Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Louise had a bad day; she was busy all of the hours! To me this just shows how lazy ‘influencers’ are, they have one ‘busy’ day and look for some sort of praise for doing what the rest of us class as a normal day.
Oh boo hoo Louise, bore off and come back when your in the real world.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Louise had a bad day; she was busy all of the hours! To me this just shows how lazy ‘influencers’ are, they have one ‘busy’ day and look for some sort of praise for doing what the rest of us class as a normal day.
Oh boo hoo Louise, bore off and come back when your in the real world.
Aaaand she's clearly about to sleep in her makeup again. I literally don't understand why it's so hard for her to even just wipe a warm flannel over her face before bed, especially considering she has an ensuite.

Reactions: 18
Aaaand she's clearly about to sleep in her makeup again. I literally don't understand why it's so hard for her to even just wipe a warm flannel over her face before bed, especially considering she has an ensuite.
Right? I get why it might happen once in a while (even though she wears tons of make up so that’s really next level) but it’s a constant pattern. I am so surprised that her skin seems to deal with this so great. In general I think she has good skin for all her bad habits (lots of sweets, heavy make up almost daily, no skincare whatsoever). I guess the amount of foundation works well as spf as well….

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t Louise close to Maddie? Or something? I saw on the Zoe thread that Maddie left Gleam to work fulltime for Zoella, are Maddie and Louise still close?
Remember Louise did like a video dedicated to Maddie or something or bought her a big present or something 🤨🧐🧐🧐 cant remember now

But yet another friend Louise has lost. Knew it was over when she wasn't at Maddies online baby shower!

Reactions: 7
Remember Louise did like a video dedicated to Maddie or something or bought her a big present or something 🤨🧐🧐🧐 cant remember now

But yet another friend Louise has lost. Knew it was over when she wasn't at Maddies online baby shower!
I was just about to write about this. It was a really embarrassing montage video dedicated to Maddie praising her for all the help she has given her and being there for her after her divorce (I always thought it was a dig at Zoe for not being there for her) and she always went on about her manager Maddie and how great she was but clearly she preferred working with Zoe or Zoe provides more money opportunities for her.

Even though Zoe has a lot of annoying habits she clearly treats her employees ok as they seem to stay with her for years but Louise can't seem to keep hold of anyone for long.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else confused how going from a ‘sexy photo shoot’ to finding out you’re pregnant is #mumlife? Like I get finding out you’re pregnant is, but I don’t know that many mums getting professional photo shoots on the regular to make that such a mum thing?

2740CC55-1EED-40FD-A649-87D3FF7BFFAF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine what her pillowcase looks like.....and she prolly doesn't even change those very often either.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This is so disingenuous… firstly she’s made a mess on purpose to show the bloody vaccum off. But secondly we all know she’s a dyson user, she’s talked about her dyson numerous times before. It hangs on the wall in her kitchen…

5A68D9E2-3293-4C7F-B430-08B8A541EA5E.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.