Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interestingly brummy mummy and Louise haven’t interacted over the Disney event! Must have been a proper fall out, not just “my fans don’t like you” as previously suggested
Well if my friend told me we couldn’t hang out because their fans didn’t like me… we’d be having a proper fall out. I’d be pissed.

Reactions: 14
Well if my friend told me we couldn’t hang out because their fans didn’t like me… we’d be having a proper fall out. I’d be pissed.
Yes, but I’m not sure that’s what really happened. Maybe it was more about personally not liking her

Reactions: 1
The whole “friendship” was weird from the start. BM was using her as a stepping stone and as a result Louise’s business was suffering. If your customers tell you that clearly that your product sucks every time you include a certain ingredient you better listen up. I get that it’s crappy if your “friend” wants to scale back in that situation, but if this “friendship” is more than social media it shouldn’t be a problem. Louise seems to be in contact with Esther and Marie just all right? And I haven’t really noticed them in quite some time.
And let’s be honest BM was (is) truly insufferable and Louise was as well whenever they were together. I don’t doubt for a second Louise’s channels would have taken quite a hit if she had continued to feature her. It was really remarkable how many of the comments pointed it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually feel sick when I watch that Instagram video where she's trying to lip synch 'Living' My Life' if anything showed her privately schooled, rich daddy, middle class privileged life it is THIS! Has this woman NO idea of what other families go through in life? STOP SHOWING OFF!!!! rant over

Reactions: 5
Oh my god I've found my people!!!

I was on the BrummyMummy thread saying how LP is a giant jelly baby and I'm team Brummy compared to LP and here we are!!!

I've not followed LP properly in years because she is one of the worst people on the internet in my opinion.

Spoilt, entitled and that was before she even started blogging!! LP is a massive bully in the blogging world. Always was and always will be. She is completely two faced, was a complete witch to her ex husband, used him to get what she wanted, is a massive social climber and will use women and put them against each other.

Reactions: 18
She's on Escape to the Country raving about where she lives
Just saw her on BBC1, she always sounds like she literally has done no homework, didn't even know the correct name for the country park they were sitting in! Note to self, still not wearing her engagement ring, how odd!

Reactions: 10
Just saw her on BBC1, she always sounds like she literally has done no homework, didn't even know the correct name for the country park they were sitting in! Note to self, still not wearing her engagement ring, how odd!
It's possible that it needed resizing. She has gone up and down in weight a bit during this year I think. Does she still wear that engagement ring she bought for herself?
I wonder if the video she made about it is still live. She made such a fuss about it at the time, gosh she must have been so embarrassed than Liam didn't propose to her. At the time she made it out to be like it wasn't what she wanted, but deep down I think she was over the moon when he actually popped the question.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched her for months and she just turned up on my suggested YouTube videos
Ew no thank you

• Haha
Hopefully Instagram being down tonight made her live in the moment and not just on ‘the gram’ as we regularly see her making decisions purely on what she can post on Instagram

Reactions: 6
It's possible that it needed resizing. She has gone up and down in weight a bit during this year I think. Does she still wear that engagement ring she bought for herself?
I wonder if the video she made about it is still live. She made such a fuss about it at the time, gosh she must have been so embarrassed than Liam didn't propose to her. At the time she made it out to be like it wasn't what she wanted, but deep down I think she was over the moon when he actually popped the question.
It was so cringey. Iirc it was quite soon after her ex popped the question/got married? She desperately needed to show that she didn’t NEED a man to be engaged/married to. But it was obvious she wanted Liam to do it. Even though I don’t think she actually wants to be married to Liam. She just wants to be married, preferably to the father of her child. Which is fair enough, but she should check her attitude. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Liam at this point slowing down the process. They might never tie the knot and just stay engaged. Which is fine, but sad if that’s not what both of them actually wanted.
I get re-sizing. But it doesn’t take that long. Two weeks max. I think she doesn’t like the ring to be honest and if they ever marry we will see an updated version.

So when was the last time she wore the ring.... also i do find it weird that someone with not much to do, whose struggling to break into TV as she has no niche, who was quite happy exploiting the engagement and is quite happy exploiting her children, isnt milking wedding content? Somethings up.

Reactions: 4
So when was the last time she wore the ring.... also i do find it weird that someone with not much to do, whose struggling to break into TV as she has no niche, who was quite happy exploiting the engagement and is quite happy exploiting her children, isnt milking wedding content? Somethings up.
i think she only wore it for a few weeks and then sent it off for something (fixing or resizing or something?).. she doesn't seem to even talk about liam very often any more

Last edited:
Wasn't 2022 the year she mentioned that they'd probably get married? Well, that's fast approaching now and she doesn't mention him, a wedding or wear the ring so I think it's safe to assume it isn't happening anytime soon.

Reactions: 14
what was the semi dumping
Before she was pregnant Liam broke up with her, and when she found out she was pregnant they got back together. But Louise calls it a ‘semi dumping’ because she can’t admit to herself he didn’t want to actually be with her & only stayed for Pearl.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So I don’t follow Louise anymore but I just looked on her YouTube and she’s hardly posting...

ALso it’s bloody sad that Louise so often goes to the same restaurants (Wagamama, Zizzi) and the same holiday destination and never leaves her comfort zone

Darcy is shy and reserved so let's constantly post photos and videos of her online especially of her dancing. Yeah makes sense Louise! 🙄
Screenshot_20211006-135411_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.