Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might even have a revival of Devon’s ‘punk’ era - burgundy box dye and a Green Day t-shirt 🤟
from what I remember Louises sister is an Artist who is a bit more ‘alternative’. Hopefully Darcy takes inspiration from her but I’m sure Devon would take credit for it. I’ve met edgier cats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine your on a trip to London with your mum and the first thing she wants to do is go out and ‘scout’ good spots for a photograph…
B30A2498-3C2F-4BCA-930B-BAAFC16F9087.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Imagine your on a trip to London with your mum and the first thing she wants to do is go out and ‘scout’ good spots for a photograph…
View attachment 680175
Does she not hear herself!? How pathetically shallow that sounds? And she's happy to show off that that is how she lives her life and how she is teaching her children to live their lives. Don't enjoy anything for it's own sake and put photo opportunities above everything smh 😫

Reactions: 17
I haven't been keeping up with Louise for years now because she is the walking definition of the word cringe, but popping in here now and then and Jesus what she is doing to this kid makes me feel a bit sick.

Reactions: 16
Darcy's dance account has almost 500 followers now. One of the stories is Darcy talking to the camera, telling people she's going into class. She's too young to be using Instagram, even if Louise is overseeing it. I can't believe she's apparently an NSPCC patron but is allowing and encouraging this

Reactions: 33
Darcy's dance account has almost 500 followers now. One of the stories is Darcy talking to the camera, telling people she's going into class. She's too young to be using Instagram, even if Louise is overseeing it. I can't believe she's apparently an NSPCC patron but is allowing and encouraging this
Matt and Devon follow it now too. Surely as a teacher he should know better

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don't mean to sound nasty but Darcy's dance teacher saying she has something that can't be taught could just be a marketing technique to keep Louise paying for her classes. It reminds me of when I was in high school, we all had to take music until year 9, where we could either drop it or take it as a GCSE. My music teacher told everybody on parents evening that they had some sort of musical talent (we all compared notes the next day, got told practically the same thing 😂 ). However it wasn't because we were talented (trust me- I was tit yet got told I was some sort of prodigy),it was because the course was undersubscribed and he had to keep the numbers up or he'd loose funding. Louise also seems like the type of parent to latch onto that comment (as she has), so would easily fall for it!
That is actually a wellknown technique for these types of things. They blow smoke up the parents arses to make sure they keep their kids in it. I am not saying that Darcy isn't a good dancer but Louise is pushing her. Darcy will end up hating it if Louise carries on because of that.
My daughter does taekwondo. At championships and league competitions I would see the pushy parents and felt sorry for the kids. One person in particular I would see everytime would tell her daughter repeatedly that she 'better win or else'. It was shocking but because of that the daughter had a terrible attitude and would fight dirty. She kicked my own daughter in the back during a sparring match which isn't allowed so got a penalty, she then went in hard after that while her mum was shouting from the sides that she was being too easy. 😡 I was furious, my daughter ended up with a bruise on her face because of that match and she was too scared to go back into matches after that. It is one thing to cheer on your child but you can go too far.
I feel like Louise is clinging to the 'dance mum' title as she thinks it makes her sound posh. I know she grew up privileged in the sense her dad had a lot of money, she got a private education etc but in the early days and peak of her YouTube career she was very relatable. When she said her channel was going in a more grown up direction and there would be more adult content she did the right thing. Her content was a lot better, talking honestly. But then she moved to the fancy house, got in with the posh school mums and reverted back. I loved when she was more open, didn't hold back and swore. She has gone back to Sprinkle of Glitter days again. She tries so hard to fit in with the posh school mums that she took the piss out of in her first book!
I had a lot of respect for her when she said she would feature the girls less to give them privacy etc, but she realised that by herself she has zero content so brought them back out again. Constantly favouring Darcy while putting Pearl down any chance she gets (the hard to mother comment still fills me with anger when I think of it) and using them for ads. Even on Darcys birthday she set up breakfast to promote freaking cereal!

This so unbelievably pathetic. She is unbelievably pathetic.
Your profile pic accurately represents my face when I read the OP. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh now she and old Carrie Hope Fletcher are together in London, never have there been two more suitably matched women, self important, rich families, book deal on a plate twins!! no wonder they get along so well! You can see the privilege a mile off!

Reactions: 30
I went to her first book tour as a teenager. I remember queuing outside and seeing her walk past to get inside (I've never been to a book tour before so I assumed that the author would be setting up inside as people are queuing) therefore I thought she was late - maybe traffic or something. In the que I made a friend and I thought that we wouldn't have started talking if Louise had already been inside. Anyway, the time came for her to sign my book and I said to her "thank you so much for being late, otherwise I wouldn't have made a friend whilst waiting in the que". It sounded less rude in my head and I instantly regretted it as soon as it came out my mouth. I've felt bad for saying that for years, but sort of feel a little bit less bad after reading this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
if louise is not careful, what’s happening with everleigh labrant will happen. an account for an 8 year old with 5 million followers and it’s mostly older men following

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just wanted to put my two cents in. I find the public dance Instagram disturbing.

Imagine when she is a teenager and her friends see all the old photos of her posing in front of the photo spots Louise has scouted and planned their whole day around. She isn't even a teenager and she is learning that everything has to be insta perfect, spending holidays and trips finding the best spot for her posed photos.

Even worse is she might completely lose interest in ballet in a few years and be into another hobby Louise can exploit for content.

Reactions: 13
Why is she hashtagging her stuff as darcyjanedancer it’s just so so weird. Literally she is just exploiting her child

Reactions: 18
Matt and Devon follow it now too. Surely as a teacher he should know better
Matt has always given me creepy vibes. I bet he is one of those teachers that tries to be "cool" and down with the kids. I remember those kinda teachers in school and it gives me the ick.

Reactions: 6
can the account be reported as Darcy isn’t old enough to be on Instagram?

Reactions: 2
Every single one of them should know better. Louise as a NSPCC patron, Liam as a law enforcement officer, and Matt being a teacher, they all should know better than to make a public instagram page for their underage daughter’s hobby. Makes my blood boil seeing these things.

Reactions: 46
Slightly off topic, and admittedly I can’t bring myself to watch her videos. What happened to Esther?
According to Louise they’re still friends and talk multiple times a week and have started seeing each other again now covid rules are relaxed.
But I think that Esther asked not to be in videos anymore a while ago or at least that’s what Louise alluded to by saying some of her ‘none YouTube friends don’t want to always be on camera blah blah blah’

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.