Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker. I used to love Louise, followed her for years. I seen her at the airport once and went to say hello and she was so rude, she didn’t even respond to me and have me a weird look. I was just by myself and thought it would be okay to say hi. I was so shocked as she came across so differently to how she is online.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Yes I live for this type of gossip!!! I’m not surprised she is rude. We can’t forget the wagamamas meltdown because people were filming her (don’t agree with that tbf)
Anyone else met her?

Reactions: 9
I watched her for a long time, I even remember her being pregnant with Darcy. I liked her content and personality. I wasn’t even being annoying, I just said hi to her and she just came across as very rude, like she couldn’t be bothered to talk to me. She pretty much ignored me. Out of all the YouTubers, I wouldn’t have expected this from her.

This was about two years ago and since then I have stopped watching her content and unsubscribed obviously.

I have heard similar experiences happen to others when meeting Louise.

Reactions: 11
I watched her for a long time, I even remember her being pregnant with Darcy. I liked her content and personality. I wasn’t even being annoying, I just said hi to her and she just came across as very rude, like she couldn’t be bothered to talk to me. She pretty much ignored me. Out of all the YouTubers, I wouldn’t have expected this from her.

This was about two years ago and since then I have stopped watching her content and unsubscribed obviously.

I have heard similar experiences happen to others when meeting Louise.
This annoys me. Youtubers need to get a reality check that they aren’t actually mega stars. They should be grateful for getting recognised as they all clearly crave attention.

Reactions: 7
Tbf I get mixed messages. All this "i have the nicest community!" drivel but she doesn't want to see you in person?
I get if she's with the children that can be inappropriate, but she sends out a message that you're all her besties so I wouldn't be surprised that people approach her

Reactions: 6
She was by herself when I seen her in person. I would have maybe understood if she was with her kids.

Does this mean she can’t cope when any stranger engages in chit chat, or is it specifically don’t approach me because you know me from SM? If it’s the latter, get a different job, she doesn’t exactly scream shy to me, it’s just rude.

If she’s trying to break into TV does she think she will be approached less? Maybe she thinks she will be so successful she has to have body guards and no one will be able to 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She's basically YouTube's Gemma Collins. Thinks she is a bigger star than she is.

And is terrible at losing weight. Though credit to Gemma Collins, she hasn't done a Weight Watchers AD deal yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can’t be that shy, she just came across as very rude to me not shy. She can’t be anyway as she was wanting to do Strictly not long ago!

At least Gemma knows who she is. She doesn't try to fit in. I feel sorry for Louise she tries to be different people. She tries to fit in too much, instead of being herself.

Reactions: 5
Yes I live for this type of gossip!!! I’m not surprised she is rude. We can’t forget the wagamamas meltdown because people were filming her (don’t agree with that tbf)
Anyone else met her?
I met her once at a meet and greet for her book I think years ago - I can’t even remember what it was but I was wearing a deathly hallow necklace and she asked me what house I was in and I replied with Slytherin and she kinda scoffed and was like “oh what ashame” or something like that, the whole interaction was so odd I remember walking away and feeling really put off by her tone 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I met her once at a meet and greet for her book I think years ago - I can’t even remember what it was but I was wearing a deathly hallow necklace and she asked me what house I was in and I replied with Slytherin and she kinda scoffed and was like “oh what ashame” or something like that, the whole interaction was so odd I remember walking away and feeling really put off by her tone 😂😂
This sounds like classic Louise - thinking she's mega lolz and actually just a cringefest

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I met her at Euston train station. I immediately unsubscribed and unfollowed her everywhere. She was very brusque and very short with my daughter.

• Wow
  • Sad
She's basically YouTube's Gemma Collins. Thinks she is a bigger star than she is.

And is terrible at losing weight. Though credit to Gemma Collins, she hasn't done a Weight Watchers AD deal yet.
Does Louise want to lose weight? I know that for a while she was doing the whole "Glitter gets fitter" bit but lately she was all about the body positivity and not needing to lose weight right?

Reactions: 1
Does Louise want to lose weight? I know that for a while she was doing the whole "Glitter gets fitter" bit but lately she was all about the body positivity and not needing to lose weight right?
I don't know her mind. But I do know she did a Weight Watchers AD deal, then when it ended never mentioned it again. And seemed to put weight on. So maybe she doesn't, which makes the WW AD even worse if she only did it for the money.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.