Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Devin has a history of oversharing and overstepping with Darcy that goes back years. She has her own threads on another gossip site dedicated to all the tit she has done. Well before she became Darcy's step mum she would post loads of photos of her, using her as a way to garner friends and fans. She's rude and hostile to anyone who disagrees with her and if you say something that even hints that she is wrong, you will be blocked instantly. She used to copy Louise in the beginning of her and Matt's relationship. She suddenly went to beauty school and bought makeup despite being preachy about not liking anything beauty before Matt, started her own Youtube channel where she tried to be a beauty guru and would do sly digs at Louise at any point possible, despite Louise never engaging or mentioning her.

I think Louise is so moany and annoying and entitled but I commend her for not getting involved in any of the Devon drama and not lowering to the crap she was doing.

If you've got a few hours free and want some interesting reads google "Devin Louise gossip" to see what she has done. It's gone a bit stale for past year or so as she got actually got too boring but it's honestly worth a read.

Reactions: 15
I remember Louise once replied to an instagram comment asking how she felt about Devon's overstepping and shared that it was very difficult. I'm no fan of Louise but Devon seems very immature and unaware of appropriate boundaries.

Reactions: 13
I remember Louise once replied to an instagram comment asking how she felt about Devon's overstepping and shared that it was very difficult. I'm no fan of Louise but Devon seems very immature and unaware of appropriate boundaries.
I think she even made some digs at Devon during her ‘how to introduce your new partner to your child’ (or whatever the duck it was called) early on in D & M’s relationship D would use phrases like ‘family time’ when they were with Darcy, and Louise said she strictly does not call her boyfriends ‘family’ of Darcy

Reactions: 7
Devin has a history of oversharing and overstepping with Darcy that goes back years. She has her own threads on another gossip site dedicated to all the tit she has done. Well before she became Darcy's step mum she would post loads of photos of her, using her as a way to garner friends and fans. She's rude and hostile to anyone who disagrees with her and if you say something that even hints that she is wrong, you will be blocked instantly. She used to copy Louise in the beginning of her and Matt's relationship. She suddenly went to beauty school and bought makeup despite being preachy about not liking anything beauty before Matt, started her own Youtube channel where she tried to be a beauty guru and would do sly digs at Louise at any point possible, despite Louise never engaging or mentioning her.

I think Louise is so moany and annoying and entitled but I commend her for not getting involved in any of the Devon drama and not lowering to the crap she was doing.

If you've got a few hours free and want some interesting reads google "Devin Louise gossip" to see what she has done. It's gone a bit stale for past year or so as she got actually got too boring but it's honestly worth a read.
The good old days! I miss Devon the Coattail rider, what an excellent thread

• Haha
Why don’t Matt and Devon have their own children? Do we think they will any time soon? Devon seems too airy fairy, head in the clouds so idk

Reactions: 1
Eh, we don't know why they don't have kids and I'd rather not speculate on it since who knows what's going on behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I checked Louise's socialblade out of curiosity and she's lost 1,182 followers. I know she's having a break and all but that seems like a lot of followers to lose in one day. I wonder if she has been buying them and instagram got rid of a chunk of them?? You can even look through her followers and see some of them definitely look fake. It may also explain why her engagment rate is so low for someone with 2.5 million followers 😂 😂

Screenshot (79).png

Reactions: 2
I checked Louise's socialblade out of curiosity and she's lost 1,182 followers. I know she's having a break and all but that seems like a lot of followers to lose in one day. I wonder if she has been buying them and instagram got rid of a chunk of them?? You can even look through her followers and see some of them definitely look fake. It may also explain why her engagment rate is so low for someone with 2.5 million followers 😂 😂

View attachment 394365
Someone else I follow was complaining about losing followers yesterday, I guess instagram had a clear out

Why don’t Matt and Devon have their own children? Do we think they will any time soon? Devon seems too airy fairy, head in the clouds so idk
They’ve only been married just over a year and Devon is only 29. I wouldn’t say it’s unusual they don’t have their own children.

Reactions: 8
Her eyeliner and mascara looks a bloody... Sorry Louise speak"bleddy" mess... Like she went to bed in it and just filmed in yesterdays makeup with Lippy added. And she want s to present do mainstream tv slots😆😆😆

Reactions: 12
Yesterday’s eyes with a fresh lip is Louise’s staple look

• Haha
  • Sick
I was just thinking about all of Louise's annoying posts in the summer like 'I think we're going back to normal? Do you feel normal yet? I think I'll start doing whatever I used to do before the pandemic because things feel normal' and how badly that has all aged considering how the UK is in national lockdown again and figures/deaths are worse than ever

Reactions: 7
Bet Louise is fuming now that Fleur got an ad with Rhubarb Method spray after her giving them free publicity for like two years...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker but I used to watch Louise religiously! I kind of forgot about her until I stumbled across this forum and decided to watch a few of her vids again... not much has changed 😂

sorry if this has been mentioned before, I don’t have children so perhaps this is something expected but is it normal for Pearl to be so obsessed byfood? Every one of her recent videos I’ve watched Pearl is constantly asking for foo, especially chocolate and when she’s had some she will say ‘more more’.. for example the vlog I’ve just watched Louise says ‘are you ready to pic up sissy? And Pearl says ‘I want crisps’ 😂 I’ve never seen a child so obsessed by food! Can any mums tell me ifthat’s normal?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet Louise is fuming now that Fleur got an ad with Rhubarb Method spray after her giving them free publicity for like two years...
Fleur went to dubai on Boxing Day just incase you didn’t know!!! She’s trying to hide it

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker but I used to watch Louise religiously! I kind of forgot about her until I stumbled across this forum and decided to watch a few of her vids again... not much has changed 😂

sorry if this has been mentioned before, I don’t have children so perhaps this is something expected but is it normal for Pearl to be so obsessed byfood? Every one of her recent videos I’ve watched Pearl is constantly asking for foo, especially chocolate and when she’s had some she will say ‘more more’.. for example the vlog I’ve just watched Louise says ‘are you ready to pic up sissy? And Pearl says ‘I want crisps’ 😂 I’ve never seen a child so obsessed by food! Can any mums tell me ifthat’s normal?
honestly I think it's just representative of Louise's parenting skills. Louise has expressed in the past that she struggles to discipline Pearl and whenever her kids are 'difficult' she seems to shut down. So I wouldn't be surprised if she uses food in an attempt to keep Pearl quiet or pacify her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.