Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think louise wants to be ‘someone‘ and acts high and mighty when really you think she’d have more gratitude for the people that put her where she is. I can understand not wanting to involve the kids, I wouldn’t if I was a mother as I don’t think it’s fair on them. If I recall though (bear in mind I may be completely wrong) - while I can understand why she had a tantrum about being filmed in Wagamama’s at the same time, it wasn’t as if they were in her face or disrupting her, I bet she’d have a hell of a lot more to say then!

Reactions: 3
She acts like her subscribers are her besties but really they’re just minions, there to send her blind compliments and clicks

Reactions: 7
I just find it weird as she acts so differently online, so friendly and as if her subscribers are friends. Then you meet her in real life and she’s so incredibly rude!

Reactions: 5
Shes said in many videos that if people see her out n about to come over and say hello if she hasn't got the kids with her. Yet acts like a stuck up witch when people do. I get being filmed in wagas, I wouldn't like it either and that is rather rude to do that. However that is what happens when you put yourself out there for the world.

I wish Liam would man up and tell her to stop using Pearl for ads. The man's a freaking police officer, he of all people should know about the dangers of SM.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she is quite a shy/anxious person in real life when it comes to meeting people? I am shy/awkward and I know it can sometimes come across as rude.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she is quite a shy/anxious person in real life when it comes to meeting people? I am shy/awkward and I know it can sometimes come across as rude.
why does she tell people to come up to her if that's the case?

Reactions: 2
She popped up on insta earlier to share something from the NSPCC which tbh is worthwhile sharing, but then she had to caption it with 'although I'm still on my little detox break' like wtf nobody CARES about your detox break, if you want to share something just share it

Reactions: 11
Tbf I get mixed messages. All this "i have the nicest community!" drivel but she doesn't want to see you in person?
I get if she's with the children that can be inappropriate, but she sends out a message that you're all her besties so I wouldn't be surprised that people approach her
I just find it weird as she acts so differently online, so friendly and as if her subscribers are friends. Then you meet her in real life and she’s so incredibly rude!
But she isn’t even that friendly online at least not recently, she’s always a bit off with people she shows. Like the end of the latest Disney vlog where she and Katie Ellison were bitching about their kids liking this random train ride instead of any other ride at Disney

Reactions: 3
Awww that poor lady who has made those cute hearts for her and isn't getting any response.

Louise is alllllwwayyyssss quick to respond to any hate posted but never to the nice things.

A lovely girl in the book group has made some ornaments for Louise’s daughters. She said she tried to contact Louise or her management for ages and that this was her last try.
This is LP’s response. I thought it was quite nice of her to offer to link her Etsy store!
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but these ornaments were made specifically for the girls with their names on it and the response makes it seem like she clearly doesn't want them. Why not just be upfront about that?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
A lovely girl in the book group has made some ornaments for Louise’s daughters. She said she tried to contact Louise or her management for ages and that this was her last try.
This is LP’s response. I thought it was quite nice of her to offer to link her Etsy store!
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but these ornaments were made specifically for the girls with their names on it and the response makes it seem like she clearly doesn't want them. Why not just be upfront about that?
Would it have hurt Louise to accept them? If they’re personalised it’s so rude to be like “sell them ❤

Reactions: 13
Would it have hurt Louise to accept them? If they’re personalised it’s so rude to be like “sell them ❤
Yes, the poor girl even said that she has been trying to contact Louise since 2019 and has kept them safe for the girls to have to make sure that they don't end up in the wrong hands. I feel sorry for her.😕

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Yes, the poor girl even said that she has been trying to contact Louise since 2019 and has kept them safe for the girls to have to make sure that they don't end up in the wrong hands. I feel sorry for her.😕
Louise is so self centred. And to think she supposedly does some diy and craft things you would think she would appreciate the thought an effort. What a shame

Yeah really rude for someone who has Pentland on their fireplace .... why didn’t she respond in private?

Reactions: 4
What a selfish vile human. Spoilt awful brat. This has really upset me for that poor woman.who made them. I've unfollowed Louise on everything. I feel like writing a complaint to gleam about their client.

She could of said thank you so much, they are gorgeous. The time and effort is much appreciated. My PO Box address is... However at the mo, due to covid I'm not collecting from it as its not classed as an essential trip however I will definitely be going to it once everything gets back to normal. Thank you once again. If you have an Etsy shop I would be more than an willing to share the link x

But ohhhhhh no Lady Louise has to throw sly little jabs in. Im on a detox aka you shouldn't be bothering ne trying to make me look bad for not responding as you should know Im on detox. I mean who even says a socauk media detox, she is so cringe!!!!!!

Aggghhhhh I can't even use words right now she infuriates me so much. Who does she think she is. Liam run for the hills.

Reactions: 19
I realise why she didn’t respond privately is because of last time when she got blasted for her crappy response hahaha. Anyway screw her I hope the lady does well, and I’m sure in the next two weeks we’ll see Louise rolling in a pile of free tarte make up and monogrammed journals and cute handmaid hearts made by “friends” by which she means another local business she’s been able to exploit with her “influence”. Ew.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.