Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Darcy sounded very scripted as well. What 9 year old says “genuinely feel honoured” ?! The tone doesn’t bother me, if she’s still upset then she’s not going to sound upbeat. But that makes it worse doesn’t it. Get the camera out of your upset kids face Louise.

Reactions: 12
funny we mentioned esther on here and she's just posted that she wouldn't know what she'd do without esther this year..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
funny we mentioned esther on here and she's just posted that she wouldn't know what she'd do without esther this year..
I was v confused as I was expecting to see a photo of Esther and wondered if I missed it... instead it was Pearl and Darcy, lol.

Reactions: 4
Genuinely get disturbed by Louise and her being such a narcissist. I feel sorry for the girls that any moment, achievement, memory is blasted on the internet. Considering she's such a bleeping cry baby herself towards people calling out her b.s. why put her kids out there so much. I still am baffled that this woman is classed a mumfluencer when her income is from her daughter's working for her. She's the least bit maternal to me. She's materialistic towards her kids but not maternal one bit.

Reactions: 13
Just catching up. Wtaf. As already said very staged, why even share it all to social media. If darcy wanted to do that then great but there’s no need to share and certainly no need to ask for people to message her to validate what she’s doing and the fact she’s sharing it. Honestly used to like Louise but like many have said she’s completely contradicted herself in recent months by getting Darcy to do loads of ads when she said she was going to share her children less on social media 🤦‍♀️. Genuinely makes me worried for all these children, the long term impact of having so much of their lives shared and that they will be so recognisable to thousands of people....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
honestly! I should have bet when I mentioned her for the first time in ages on this thread that she would post about her!!!

It’s actually so obvious she reads here. I posted about ester because it had been months and the exact day she mentioned ester in a caption(not even a photo!)

Reactions: 3
Interesting that after all the talk on here she's just posted a picture of the girls not wearing pink and Darcy wearing chunky black boots. Darcy still has a pink bow in her hair though :LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh her story about the Maggi chicken in a bag recipe.... didn’t she ever do food tech? I find it weird that she’s never learned to cook for herself, how did she survive at uni? I lived off of pesto and pasta on my gap year but come on not knowing what raw meat with spice mix is supposed to look like pre-oven is a bit silly really.
To be fair I don't either!! But that's because I'm a vegetarian and haven't had to cook meat 😅 all I know is a chicken shouldn't be pink inside. I do however make a banging Quorn lasagne!

Reactions: 2
Am I missing something or is she still friends with ester? There’s been no mention in months?
Tattle bingo! Ester got a name drop in the latest insta caption, and all the pictures are of Darcy in black trousers and chunky black boots as well😂 #bikerchick

Hi Louise and Nicole😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
To be fair I don't either!! But that's because I'm a vegetarian and haven't had to cook meat 😅 all I know is a chicken shouldn't be pink inside. I do however make a banging Quorn lasagne!
Yeah I did realise that perhaps if she’s veggie then she wouldn’t know. Sorry! But yeah it’s just strange, but then she was all oh my god Kung POW cauliflower or whatever it was she tried to make ages ago.

Em1482 you 've totally hit the nail on the head.. It's Nicolenavigates who will be checking up on here and directing her so called Creative content!!!!!👏👏👏👏❤ She has still obviously directed what the girls wear they are in identical outfits... so that's not Darcy free choice... That's Louises / Nicoles advice choice cos of what's been said here. Stop using your kids lazyarse😤😤😤😭

Reactions: 4
Darcy is sweet by nature and I'll honestly say I think Matt is doing a good job with her now being as though she's basically Louise's cash cow now. Darcy has some lovely qualities and if I remember correctly has always donated and given to homeless. (With Louise) she is a very charitable little girl.
However now, Louise has entirely pissed me off. There's no need to document that online unless you can get people to help you and possibly contribute more. We are in the middle of a pandemic and she just wants to glorify it to make herself look good.

Louise, let her be a bleeping kid. Stop using her for advertisements, get some help for your narcissism and stop boasting and gloating. Darcy does not need to justify herself and if she already felt self conscious you do not need to document it.

Reactions: 14
Just watched Louise's stories, and does it seem very off to anyone else how she constantly reverts every situation back to how she was in a bad, lonely place either 10 years ago, or when she was going through the divorce, etc?
It made the stories (in my eyes) so inappropriate, as she was asking for reassurance for Darcy then crying when a few people sent comments back, saying she was so lonely 10 years ago. It a) uses her daughters good deed to revert attention back to her, which is sad but true, and b) sends the message that the second that Louise thinks she will get criticism, or is vulnerable to it, she can throw a sob story and expect that now everyone that was going to criticize will feel bad for her and about themselves, that they dared want to critique. It sort of makes her bulletproof. And the only person I ever knew that done this was a full blown narcissist, sorry to say. If I ever told them that an action they done upset me, they would deflect by saying that they were a young mum and didn't have time for anything else, or something similar.
It's just so strange.
Also I think someone else has said this, but Louise begging for reassurance from her audience makes me think that she knew that posting her daughter doing charity work online when she didn't want it shared was wrong, and to assuage her guilty conscience she used the approval and reassurance of others. Very strange to think that's a case study of the whole way she lives? Do something wrong but get public approval, love and reassurance and it can right whatever wrong, rather than doing right in the first place?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched Louise's stories, and does it seem very off to anyone else how she constantly reverts every situation back to how she was in a bad, lonely place either 10 years ago, or when she was going through the divorce, etc?
It made the stories (in my eyes) so inappropriate, as she was asking for reassurance for Darcy then crying when a few people sent comments back, saying she was so lonely 10 years ago. It a) uses her daughters good deed to revert attention back to her, which is sad but true, and b) sends the message that the second that Louise thinks she will get criticism, or is vulnerable to it, she can throw a sob story and expect that now everyone that was going to criticize will feel bad for her and about themselves, that they dared want to critique. It sort of makes her bulletproof. And the only person I ever knew that done this was a full blown narcissist, sorry to say. If I ever told them that an action they done upset me, they would deflect by saying that they were a young mum and didn't have time for anything else, or something similar.
It's just so strange.
Also I think someone else has said this, but Louise begging for reassurance from her audience makes me think that she knew that posting her daughter doing charity work online when she didn't want it shared was wrong, and to assuage her guilty conscience she used the approval and reassurance of others. Very strange to think that's a case study of the whole way she lives? Do something wrong but get public approval, love and reassurance and it can right whatever wrong, rather than doing right in the first place?
This comment is everything I'm thinking too.

I just can't get my head around Louise's behaviour today. All the ads she makes Darcy do infuriates me enough, but to share something Darcy was talking about with all her followers and then make her do a scripted thank you video.. She's just awful.

I can't even imagine what kind of oddballs were sending messages to "reassure Darcy." I've seen women on Instagram who seem almost obsessed with her because they've been watching "baby glitter" since she was born. I wish Louise would just take her daughter off the Internet and let her be a child.

Reactions: 15
This comment is everything I'm thinking too.

I just can't get my head around Louise's behaviour today. All the ads she makes Darcy do infuriates me enough, but to share something Darcy was talking about with all her followers and then make her do a scripted thank you video.. She's just awful.

I can't even imagine what kind of oddballs were sending messages to "reassure Darcy." I've seen women on Instagram who seem almost obsessed with her because they've been watching "baby glitter" since she was born. I wish Louise would just take her daughter off the Internet and let her be a child.
I replied basically saying if she doesn't want to share it you need to respect that

I can't imagine why people would push her to share her good deed, she's a brilliant young lady but if she doesn't want to, that's it...no arguments no persuasion, oh sorry I mean reassurance.

She's old enough to make up her own mind. Shes big enough that her school mates will probably be following her mam and it's probably embarrassing for Darcy.

No means no, if she doesn't want to share it that's the end of it

Reactions: 6
33DCC4E8-476D-4077-B7B0-AB4D6E09C7BF.png

shes been making the same unfunny “mother of pearl” joke for 3 years 🙄 also what a weird choice to put in a bathroom, she definitely does not have a talent for interior design 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who thinks Louise pushed darcy to use her voucher that way? Darcy wouldn’t know what the food bank have said about toys surely, so all I thought when I saw that was Louise has seen it, told darcy she had loads of toys anyway so spend your voucher on things we can give away. Something about the whole thing unrelated to sharing it seems off to me

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who thinks Louise pushed darcy to use her voucher that way? Darcy wouldn’t know what the food bank have said about toys surely, so all I thought when I saw that was Louise has seen it, told darcy she had loads of toys anyway so spend your voucher on things we can give away. Something about the whole thing unrelated to sharing it seems off to me
No way would she have that thought completely independently, especially with a mother like Louise who does nothing but consume and advertise.
I've mentioned christmas toy donations to mine at a similar age and they were so keen to help and offered their own money, but only because I brought up the topic.
Actually, id be worried if she did have that thought without any influence. It isn't normal for a 9yo to have a voucher for toys and immediately talk about all of the children who don't have any, if that's where her mind went then she must be such an anxious, preoccupied kid.

Reactions: 10
No way would she have that thought completely independently, especially with a mother like Louise who does nothing but consume and advertise.
I've mentioned christmas toy donations to mine at a similar age and they were so keen to help and offered their own money, but only because I brought up the topic.
Actually, id be worried if she did have that thought without any influence. It isn't normal for a 9yo to have a voucher for toys and immediately talk about all of the children who don't have any, if that's where her mind went then she must be such an anxious, preoccupied kid.
Exactly this. It’s just uncomfortable.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.