Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now will she be watching Strictly the programme has said in the last she luurrrves so much so much... Or have the hump cos she spent yrs constantly hinting to get on it!!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone tell her she's an over privileged manipulative slob please? The begging today has pissed me off royally. Some families have lost their home.
I'd do it but I'm too sensitive at the moment for her to reply and talk down to me like we've seen her do before

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"I didn't find the sets I wanted" while showing like 30 different sets of these sylvanian families just looked ridiculous

Reactions: 7
The eyebrows!!😵😵 its probably just me being 50 ish ( but bloody number label !!!😁).. Officially evrywhere, the current trend of caterpillar coloured in or tattoed eyebrows like lazy pentland... But WHY???? It looks ridiculous cos so unNatural???? So what's the point when it looks solo silLy???!!!

Reactions: 3
^ Not just you. I'm 30ish and they irritate me too. So unflattering

Now will she be watching Strictly the programme has said in the last she luurrrves so much so much... Or have the hump cos she spent yrs constantly hinting to get on it!!!😆
I personally really hope she gets to be on it so they can knock her down a peg or two. In what universe will she keep up with a vigorous training and practice schedule? She can't even bend down to pick up her bleeping clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think it is in such poor taste to keep going on about Disney world and it being her happy place and most magical place etc when they literally sacked thousands of people this week? Most of them found out via email after working there for years and Louise is still prattling on about the hardship of her missing visiting? I knew she was out of touch but this is truly disgusting. Disney world is nothing without the cast members so spare a though eh Louise? A food bank has been set up in Orlando to support them due to the mass contract terminations

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think it is in such poor taste to keep going on about Disney world and it being her happy place and most magical place etc when they literally sacked thousands of people this week? Most of them found out via email after working there for years and Louise is still prattling on about the hardship of her missing visiting? I knew she was out of touch but this is truly disgusting. Disney world is nothing without the cast members so spare a though eh Louise? A food bank has been set up in Orlando to support them due to the mass contract terminations
Yeah I’m honestly so done with influencers getting on the whinge train because there’s no enough work or attention coming their way. I think it’s really sad she’s so obsessed with it and is so adamant about returning as soon as she can. Kind of reminds me of LivvyBirdLife who was also remonstrating about how she was supposed to be at Disney this week. I wish I was on holiday too, don’t see me having an existential crisis over it.

Reactions: 6
Louise just put up an instagram story saying she cried in the car park because Pearl had an epic toddler tantrum in the supermarket. I'm assuming she cried in front of Pearl, or while Pearl was in the back of the car?

I don't have kids, but surely once you've got two and you're this 'experienced' you can deal with normal toddler situations? Maybe she needs to be more in tune to Pearl's needs and not drag her round the shops all day when she's clearly tired, as Louise said in her story she's having a sleep now and was really tired. And this is someone who thinks she knows enough about motherhood to write books about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And bloody calls herself a muminfluencer, writes for mother and baby mag and tries to get on tv being a mumfluencer!!! Laughsble. She s pathetic.

Reactions: 9
Louise just put up an instagram story saying she cried in the car park because Pearl had an epic toddler tantrum in the supermarket. I'm assuming she cried in front of Pearl, or while Pearl was in the back of the car?

I don't have kids, but surely once you've got two and you're this 'experienced' you can deal with normal toddler situations? Maybe she needs to be more in tune to Pearl's needs and not drag her round the shops all day when she's clearly tired, as Louise said in her story she's having a sleep now and was really tired. And this is someone who thinks she knows enough about motherhood to write books about it.
This is new to her. Darcy was a very easy toddler by the looks of it and Louise was quite hands on, liked spending time with her. Then she moved into that house, had Pearl, hired a nanny and her career is nowhere near as busy as it was when Darcy was Pearls age. She may have some for of PND or my belief is that she resents Pearl because she could have been kid free half the week and had lots of her precious 'me time'. So she sees Pearl as an inconvenience. As a 'grrr why am I having to do this!!'. Obviously I may be wrong but she has changed as a Mum so much from when Darcy was 2.

Reactions: 9
Not going to lie toddler tantrums in public places are mentally draining for a parent. My daughter had a few and I had to just grin and bear it until I got home when I cried in the privacy of the bathroom. I am a highly sensitive person but Louise is on her own planet. She thinks she is so hard done by all the bloody time. The divorce, 50/50 custody of darcy, her childhood, having to share her life and home with Liam. Everyone has tough times, we all just pull our big girl pants up and get on with it. Yes have a cry, get it out but is there any need to whinge on social media about your toddler acting like a regular toddler. Maybe Pearl just doesn't like being dressed up like a doll and forced to perform for the gram like she is a prop.

Reactions: 11
This is new to her. Darcy was a very easy toddler by the looks of it and Louise was quite hands on, liked spending time with her. Then she moved into that house, had Pearl, hired a nanny and her career is nowhere near as busy as it was when Darcy was Pearls age. She may have some for of PND or my belief is that she resents Pearl because she could have been kid free half the week and had lots of her precious 'me time'. So she sees Pearl as an inconvenience. As a 'grrr why am I having to do this!!'. Obviously I may be wrong but she has changed as a Mum so much from when Darcy was 2.
It really has. You can tell she favours Darcy too she I think loves them the same but she could have done without pearl as sad as it is

Reactions: 2
Darcy seems so much more grown up and seemingly her age in the photos with her dad on insta. It's really refreshing.

Reactions: 5
Darcy seems so much more grown up and seemingly her age in the photos with her dad on insta. It's really refreshing.
Was just about to come here and say this, the difference in style is quite significant! Its not like she's copying Devon either as its not really Devons style.

Reactions: 4
"I didn't find the sets I wanted" while showing like 30 different sets of these sylvanian families just looked ridiculous
If she just wanted to buy one as a "test" for pearl what did it matter which set she got. See if she likes them then buy the ones you like for Christmas

Reactions: 1
Pearls not gonna get better With the tantrums if she sees her mum crying too and having her own tantrums lol, children copy their parents. Not saying infant tantrums can be fully prevented, but Louise having her own public crying sessions won’t help

Reactions: 6
She is like a little rock chick! Black headband, black earrings, black bag, clunky ugg boots, leather jacket.. I mean can you imagine Louise's face! Poor Darcy, which one does she feel most comfortable in?! I have also attached pics of darcy when she is with Louise. Dressed like a toddler. Such a stark contrast. I know its only clothes but i really feel its a representation of Louise's control and need for everything to be how SHE wants it.
Screenshot_20201018-213602_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201018-213608_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201018-214049_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201018-214039_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13
Idk why Louise is so desperate to make her into a perfect Victorian child. It's only going to get worse when Darcy gets a bit older and wants to express herself but her mum won't let her because it goes against her Instagram aesthetic.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.